• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon OC RP 1x1 or group (CLOSED)

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a partner or group depending on how much interest I get in response to this. I basically want to do an rp based off of the above titled anime.

The premise is that all of the deities from all mythos decided to live on this version of Earth. People that want to explore the dungeons must pledge themselves to one of the deities and in doing so gain abilities to fight the monsters that are littered throughout the dungeon levels. As they gain experience in battling and slaying the monsters and beasts they level up and gain power to defeat more powerful critters. It also helps to ensure that one has the best equipment they can afford before heading in. This sounds like some dungeon crawler game but for these people it is real life. Adventurers can form parties to make getting further into the dungeon a little easier.

For this rp I would like to use original characters mainly. If ya wanna use deities that were shown in the show that's fine but I'm going to do my best to pick one that wasn't displayed. The deities will be npc because frankly it would be boring to just go about our days as the gods and goddesses since they are not permitted into the dungeon. I would like to have my character start off weak like anyone else but luck out and get an ability that would essentially make him level up quickly. As for your characters if ya would like to do something similar that is fine with me. This is happening before the anime so no canon characters will be showing up other than the deities.

Liaris Freese is Bell's skill that basically triples his growth, which is broken up to the point where after killing the Minotaur, he can kill multiple ones now.

Alright. So group rp it is! Thank you both for responding. I'll send you both a chat invitation so we can start discussing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back