• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom)

Megaman ZX: Black Gospel
Interaction: Penny "Real Girl" Polendina ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )
Amazo wasn't sure what to think, seeing these machine-like people walking freely in the streets of the city. What was their purpose he wondered. If they were machines then where were their creators? Before Amazo could think anymore of it, he heard an explosion coming from nearby. Just when he was starting to think this was a utopian society. Amazo moved towards the source of the explosion, curious as to what may have caused such a powerful force. It was there he witnessed what seemed like a young girl rescuing a child from some malfunctioning robots. He had her pegged that she'd get herself killed, but once again found himself surprised when he saw the swords come out of her back. "Interesting.."

Amazo focused his sights on her and began scanning the power she seemed to possess. Within a matter of seconds her powers had become his, and he would be sure to put them to good use. Eager to test his newfound power, Amazo pushed through the crowd until he was standing beside the girl. "If you require backup, I'd be happy to oblige." From his back came swords identical to Penny's which would hover around him as he watched them. Amazo noticed that the swords followed the movements of his hands. No doubt this is how they were controlled. Amazo looked down at the girl with his eyes void of expression but a voice that was more than human. It was hard to tell, but it sounded like he might have been smiling. It was a bit hard to tell though due to his lack of a mouth. "After you, m'lady."

Infinity Wand
Interaction: Time Stop(@Thanos )
Time appeared to stop around Minako and Nyx, the Shadows were affected by the Time Stop, as they remained in place along with the Shadow Operative's Personas hitting them. Minako suddenly realized who they were; Her friends...The group which she nearly lead to their deaths when they were still in highschool...The group she led to Nyx...Yet, what are they all doing here?

"...Yes." Minako answered Thanos, facing him. "I did know them when I was still in highschool...How are they all grown up...?" She asked herself, glancing back at Junpei and Trismegistus, frozen in place. "Have they...Forgotten about me...?"
Ludo looked around and answered Minako's question, "I bet they did; I did after I got out of high school..."

In another dimension stood Star, Adam Warlock and Glossaryck.
"Are you sure that you're ready," asked Adam Warlock.
Star took a deep breath and said, "Yeah... I am."
"Well, suit yourself," Glossaryck said before he opened a portal to Death's Shrine.

Phantom Thieves of the Multiverse: Gotham Origins
Interaction: Haru Okumura( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
"I'm sorry." Akira apologized in a somber tone. "But...Allow me to walk you home." He offered, seeing as this is going to be the last time the two of them are going to see each other again...
Haru got up from the couch and declined Akira's offer, "No it's fine, I'll just take a taxi."

Megaman ZX Black Gospel
Interaction: Amazo( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack )
"Eep--!" Penny nearly shrieked as she found a featureless silver clad man standing beside her, her very own blades emerging from her back the same way as her. The Silver man offered to help, and it appears that he is quite capable of copying other Machinery. "Very well...Please, assist me!" Penny requested as she charged onto the swarm, slashing through most of the tiny machines into tiny pieces... It appears as though more and more are headed their way...

Meanwhile, Area C-10 ~ Rooftops

megaman_zx_advent-301157.jpg
A young, brown skinned boy clad in a black and orange skin suit with a red collar with electric plugs observed the two strange looking reploids fight an army of stray machines from the rooftops, staring in wonder as the fight carries on. He notices a small tower like building coming from an alleyway a few blocks from where the two are...It appears as though it was the source of those machines...

Ultraverse
Interaction: Koichi Hirose( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack )
"Morioh, huh?" Goro let out a smile as Koichi told them about his home. "I think I might go there when I have my summer vaction." Goro contemplated aloud, soon asking him about where he lived; and something about living in a gritty city...Well, he is right about the crime ridden part; the Phantom Thieves are still on the rise along with them 'exposing' other criminals, most of which have big names in society. "Guess you've been reading quite a lot of Manga, Hirose-kun." Goro let out a chuckle as he crossed his legs. "I mean, I only live in Tokyo!...Particularly an apartment at Aoyama District." He said, leaning to his side. "Things have been busy as of late, though...Especially since there's that 'Phantom Thieves' case I had to handle." He sighed, saying things with some degree of truth.

Infinity Wand
Interaction: Time Stopped( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )​

Minako fell silent with Ludo's answer, walking over to the frozen Ken, rubbing his face. If only she knew sooner...If only they knew her, perhaps their reunion would be...Much more heartwarming.

"My Dearest, do not fret." Ryoji spoke, reverting back to his human form. "I am sure that they'll remember eventually...Much like how I remembered both you and your brother..."

Infinity Wand
Interaction: Time Stopped( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )​
Minako fell silent with Ludo's answer, walking over to the frozen Ken, rubbing his face. If only she knew sooner...If only they knew her, perhaps their reunion would be...Much more heartwarming.

"My Dearest, do not fret." Ryoji spoke, reverting back to his human form. "I am sure that they'll remember eventually...Much like how I remembered both you and your brother..."
"I bet Death's going to love the show!" Ludo pointed out.
Thanos smiled and said, "Let the battle begin!" and just like that the wheels of time turned once more.
But much to the surprise of many including Thanos himself.
A portal opened from behind him and out came the wand's rightful barer, Princess Star Butterfly.
The Princess fired at Thanos with a blast of mystical energy.
'My brother must have dampened his cosmic powers...' thought Eros, 'Thanos is playing by the rules! How out of character... Love and Godhood truly have befuddled his character!"
Thanos was turned around only to discover that some how Star had reclaimed her wand!
Yet the Mad Titan smiled he raised his hand to reveal that the star gem was split in two granting both Star and Thanos its power.
"Minako, I think it's about time we team-up," Star said as she backed slowly away from Thanos.

Phantom Thieves of the Multiverse
"...I see." Akira stopped himself from standing up, knowing that he would've been forceful and...He knew that Haru wouldn't like that. "I...Thank you for coming over." He said, looking back at Haru with a smile...He didn't want to their last Christmas together on a sad note, too...

Mojo World
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ManyFaces ManyFaces

**Time Skip**
The Group found themselves in a battlefield.
Rick and Morty ran across the field as they were shot at by the evil Jake Paulers!
"WE'RE GOING TO DIE, MORTY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE!" Rick screamed while Morty made Morty sounds.

Elsewhere...
Harely and the Lemon meet up with their greatest challenge!
1280x720--Du.jpg

The Costumed pretenders pranced around the pair and waved their hands at them.
"H3H3 is going down!" Chanted the pair, "Scarce is going down too!"

Mojo World
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen ManyFaces ManyFaces

**Time Skip**
The Group found themselves in a battlefield.
Rick and Morty ran across the field as they were shot at by the evil Jake Paulers!
"WE'RE GOING TO DIE, MORTY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE!" Rick screamed while Morty made Morty sounds.

Elsewhere...
Harely and the Lemon meet up with their greatest challenge!
1280x720--Du.jpg

The Costumed pretenders pranced around the pair and waved their hands at them.
"H3H3 is going down!" Chanted the pair, "Scarce is going down too!"

"Watch out, Mr Lemon-man! They have jelly tongues and royalty free music!" Harleen cried. She clenched her fists and stood in front of Lemongrab. She reached behind her back and drew her mallet, taking a defensive stance and waiting for the Toy Disney nightmare to strike first.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ManyFaces ManyFaces

Infinity Wand
Interaction: Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts
Minako walked back for Thanos as Time reverted back to normal, surprising most of the Shadow Operatives as they found Minako walking towards the fray, this time, making a resolve as she stared down Thanos with rage. Ryoji notices this and attempts to use Nyx's own blade to stop her, only to parried by Orpheus' harp, summoned with nothing but sheer will power. Orpheus floated idly above Minako as Star reclaimed half of her Wand's power...

"He's weakened..." Minako glanced back at the Shadow Operatives and the remainder of the Avengers. Soon enough, Star walked backwards, towards Minako. "Gotcha! I'll go ahead and handle these guys." She nodded, as Orpheus grabbed her harp once more; strumming it as the Twelve Shadows caught on fire, frozen, and shocked at the same time; except for Ryoji.

"The Twelve Shadows 'ave been knocked down!" Labrys noted as she drew her Ax, Akihiko cracking his fist as he said his catchphrase.

"I've been waiting for this!" Akihiko smirked as the group went all out on the Twelve Shadows, deliberately eliminating over half of them at once...

"My dearest...How have you betrayed me...?" Ryoji asked somberly, drawing his blade once more. "If I weren't bound, I could've protected you...I'm sorry." He soon transformed back into the Nyx Avatar, readying Moonlight Gown.

Infinity Wand
Minako walked back for Thanos as Time reverted back to normal, surprising most of the Shadow Operatives as they found Minako walking towards the fray, this time, making a resolve as she stared down Thanos with rage. Ryoji notices this and attempts to use Nyx's own blade to stop her, only to parried by Orpheus' harp, summoned with nothing but sheer will power. Orpheus floated idly above Minako as Star reclaimed half of her Wand's power...

"He's weakened..." Minako glanced back at the Shadow Operatives and the remainder of the Avengers. Soon enough, Star walked backwards, towards Minako. "Gotcha! I'll go ahead and handle these guys." She nodded, as Orpheus grabbed her harp once more; strumming it as the Twelve Shadows caught on fire, frozen, and shocked at the same time; except for Ryoji.

"The Twelve Shadows 'ave been knocked down!" Labrys noted as she drew her Ax, Akihiko cracking his fist as he said his catchphrase.

"I've been waiting for this!" Akihiko smirked as the group went all out on the Twelve Shadows, deliberately eliminating over half of them at once...

"My dearest...How have you betrayed me...?" Ryoji asked somberly, drawing his blade once more. "If I weren't bound, I could've protected you...I'm sorry." He soon transformed back into the Nyx Avatar, readying Moonlight Gown.
"Uh... I'll just leave you two alone..." Star said as she shifted her focus to her fight with Thanos.

"Watch out, Mr Lemon-man! They have jelly tongues and royalty free music!" Harleen cried. She clenched her fists and stood in front of Lemongrab. She reached behind her back and drew her mallet, taking a defensive stance and waiting for the Toy Disney nightmare to strike first.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts ManyFaces ManyFaces
Then Fake Spider-Man used his dark magicks to use force lighting to attack Harleen.
Meanwhile Frozen Elsa threw flower petals and acted like a mentally ill child.

"...I see." Akira stopped himself from standing up, knowing that he would've been forceful and...He knew that Haru wouldn't like that. "I...Thank you for coming over." He said, looking back at Haru with a smile...He didn't want to their last Christmas together on a sad note, too...
Morgana, in his cat form, walked up to Akira, "I take it she didn't take the news very well, huh?"

Last edited:
Then Fake Spider-Man used his dark magicks to use force lighting to attack Harleen.
Meanwhile Frozen Elsa threw flower petals and acted like a mentally ill child.

Harleen took a blast to the chest and was knocked back but kept running towards the Fake Spider-man, twirling her mallet above her head. As she got close enough, trying to dodge as many blasts as possible she aimed a swing against the side of his head.
"I'll knock that jelly-tongue right out of yer mouth!" She shouted

ManyFaces ManyFaces Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Jolie

"At least tell me who you are, then."
Jolie replied in an annoyed tone "And if you have any idea where we are." She didn't want to give too much away, the man may have seemed like a decent person but the spirit inside of him seemed more suspicious. In her experience, even a spirit that had seemed trustworthy and innocent had actually wanted nothing more than war and bloodshed between two Werewolf clans.

"I mean both of you, by the way."
She added

Naruto & Kurama

Kurama snorted as the girl somewhat demanded they tell her their names. "Do we look stupid to you? We're in an unknown territory where anyone could be an enemy. And you expect us to immediately trust you after one of you shot Naruto's shadow clone?" Kurama said growling. Naruto sweatdropped. 'Kurama? You do realize you just told her my name.' Kurama facepalmed. "And you just told her mine.... Your stupidity must be rubbing off on me."
As the child tore into the hand, Jolie's attention turned towards her. The plan had worked, at least for now. While the hand would only keep the girl fed for so long, at the very least she wasn't tearing out of cop's throat. Jolie quickly rushed to his side, seeing that he was unharmed.

"Are you okay?" She asked, genuine concern in her voice
"What the hell's going on here!?" The Officer barked "What have you done to that poor girl!?" He reached for his sidearm and pointed it at Jolie's head.
"You saw what happened earlier, right?" She asked with a sigh, she turned to face Ghoul "You want to talk to this guy?" She asked "You know this city better than I do."

Just as Naruto was about to retort angrily they noticed the little girl devouring Jolie's hand. He then looked at the officer who pointed his gun at Jolie and stared. "What are you an idiot?! She just saved you and you accuse her?!" Naruto yelled at the cop angrily. "Stay right where you are!" The other officer yelled pointing his gun at Naruto.
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Crenando Crenando The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Last edited:
Lemongrab wasn't sure how he ended up in an arena fighting a guy in spandex and what he thought was a princess. "Nnnngghh you're in my waaaay! In my waaaaaay!" Lemongrab shrieked at the fake princess. He drew out his sword that had a yellow aura around it and pointed it at the fake princess, causing it to fire a blast of high-pitched sound powered by his screams.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Harleen took a blast to the chest and was knocked back but kept running towards the Fake Spider-man, twirling her mallet above her head. As she got close enough, trying to dodge as many blasts as possible she aimed a swing against the side of his head.
"I'll knock that jelly-tongue right out of yer mouth!" She shouted

The Fake Spider-Man continued to attack Harleen with his Force Lightning.
"H3H3 is going down! Ha huh!" the Not-Spider-Man said with a high pitch voice, "Scarce is going down too!"
Lemongrab wasn't sure how he ended up in an arena fighting a guy in spandex and what he thought was a princess. "Nnnngghh you're in my waaaay! In my waaaaaay!" Lemongrab shrieked at the fake princess. He drew out his sword that had a yellow aura around it and pointed it at the fake princess, causing it to fire a blast of high-pitched sound powered by his screams.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts The Mad Queen The Mad Queen
Frozen Elsa continued to act like a mentally ill child as she was too mentally to notice the attack.
The Royalty free music intensified...

Kotori chuckled softly, she wondered if Peacock is just feigning obliviousness. "It's Akihabara." she correctled her, "Yes, they are! Well..not exactly a band, It's an idol group!" she explained with a giggle.
"Wait a sec, you mean like the ones people worship?" Peacock's ignorance was amusing.

MegaMan ZX Black Gospel

Blitzwing wasn't sure how it happened but he wasn't in a cave anymore. "Vere am I now?" He said looking around. The place looked like a forest but it was all artificial. He tested his theory by going and breaking off a branch of a tree, observing the circuits inside before tossing the branch aside.
The Decepticon moved forward, he was still confused on how he got to this forest. If the rest of the planet was like this maybe it wasn't as bad as Earth. Looking ahead, he could see the trees thin out. "OoOh WaLk INto ThE LiGHt!" Blitzwing's Random personality chimed in before his Icy one took control again. He kept going until he saw the edge of a ledge and a futuristic city like the one on Earth.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

MEANWHILE
The streets of London were relatively quiet despite the chaos across the water. A Jedi, a panda warrior and a dozen of Kenboni's soldiers may have been what stood between one city and another invasion. Currently, they walked in an underground tunnel with the quiet streets just a few meters above their heads.

"He came through here, I can smell him." 1812 spoke
"Smell?" One of the soldiers asked
"His homophobia, among other forms of hatred, I can smell it and just how rotten it is. But after here, the trail goes cold. It's like he's hiding from me somehow." 1812 explained bitterly
"Well, crap. Any ideas?" The soldier asked

Donder172 Donder172
"The only thing I can think of at the moment is trying to gather information. I do not know where we currently are nor have I been around here before. We should however try to find whoever is in charge warn about the dangers that are coming." Meetra said as she followed the group

The Fake Spider-Man continued to attack Harleen with his Force Lightning.
"H3H3 is going down! Ha huh!" the Not-Spider-Man said with a high pitch voice, "Scarce is going down too!"

Frozen Elsa continued to act like a mentally ill child as she was too mentally to notice the attack.
The Royalty free music intensified...

"Please, shock therapy isn't all that effective..." Harleen said with a disapproving look on her face "So, ya know, cut it out." Harleen aimed a punch for Not-Spider-Man's face, ignoring Frozen Elsa.
The Royalty free music filled Harleen's ears but she continued to push through.

"Please, shock therapy isn't all that effective..." Harleen said with a disapproving look on her face "So, ya know, cut it out." Harleen aimed a punch for Not-Spider-Man's face, ignoring Frozen Elsa.
The Royalty free music filled Harleen's ears but she continued to push through.

Not Spider-Man was knocked down by Harleen's punch.
Frozen Elsa continued to prance around like an idiot.
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Naruto & Kurama

Kurama snorted as the girl somewhat demanded they tell her their names. "Do we look stupid to you? We're in an unknown territory where anyone could be an enemy. And you expect us to immediately trust you after one of you shot Naruto's shadow clone?" Kurama said growling. Naruto sweatdropped. 'Kurama? You do realize you just told her my name.' Kurama facepalmed. "And you just told her mine.... Your stupidity must be rubbing off on me."

Just as Naruto was about to retort angrily they noticed the little girl devouring Jolie's hand. He then looked at the officer who pointed his gun at Jolie and stared. "What are you an idiot?! She just saved you and you accuse her?!" Naruto yelled at the cop angrily. "Stay right where you are!" The other officer yelled pointing his gun at Naruto.
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo Crenando Crenando The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

"Naruto, you're not helping." Jolie said sternly with gritted teeth. She stepped in front of the officer
"Please..." She said "Let me explain."
"Alright. You did take a bullet for me." The officer said, lowering his firearm

Jolie sighed heavily and turned around before turning back to face the Officer. Her eyes were pitch black, and she showed her full fangs while letting out a hiss.
"Holy crap!" The officer shouted, jumping back
"The girl relies on blood and, possibly flesh to survive. She was...Trying to eat you." Jolie explained
"Did you turn her..."
"No. I just got here." Jolie said calmly
"What about that guy?" The officer said, pointing at Naruto
"He has a spirit inside of him."

She'd already broken the Masquerade, but considering that Officer was familiar with a being like Ghoul...Vampires were probably just another Tuesday for him. He also didn't appear to be affected by Naruto's magic, meaning that either the Officer wasn't a regular human like his aura pointed out or Naurto wasn't a Mage as she had suspected.

"The only thing I can think of at the moment is trying to gather information. I do not know where we currently are nor have I been around here before. We should however try to find whoever is in charge warn about the dangers that are coming." Meetra said as she followed the group

"We've been trying to reach the military, the central government, the police, MI5 and even the fire department, civil service and postal service but something's blocking us." One of Kenboni's soldiers explained, working on a piece of communication equipment
"William knew we were coming so he's trying to shut down all of London." 1812 Overture shook her head, clenching her fists "Damn him." She walked in front of the group, staring up at the streets of London above them.

"Ser Dougan's mother spoke about this world. There might be someone else we can contact for help. If all communications in London have really gone down, then I know where to find him."
"Who?" A soldier asked
"He's a wildcard, but an old friend of Dougan's mother. He'll help us." 1812 explained "We need every single soldier, police officer, hell even milkmen in London looking for William's face."
"But how?"
"Did William remember to take down Twitter?" 1812 asked, her paws resting on her hips as she struck a heroic pose
"No, why?" The soldier shrugged
"With one tweet, this man could have a large chunk of this city backing him."

MEANWHILE

William walked up to 10 Downing street, approaching a group of soldiers and bobbies who had gathered outside.
"Sorry sir, this area is off-limits." A soldier said, raising a hand "You're going to have to leave. If you're looking for shelter, head to the nearest community centre."
"Shelter? I'm a well dressed Godly man!" William snapped
"Shit, sorry sir. I didn't mean to imply you were homeless. I'm talking about the communications blackout and the fighting in Belfast."
"Ello, ello, ello." One of the bobbies said "You sound like you're from Belfast."
"Aye, indeed." William nodded "Was in London meeting some family when I heard about me city being overrun." He lied
"Then you and your family should seek shelter." The soldier commanded "Like I said, this area is off-limits."

William grinned and took another step, causing the soldier to raise his rifle.
"Oh, sonny Jim. Ye won't shoot me." William chuckled
"If I view you as a threat to the safety of the Prime Minister, I am authorised to open fire." The soldier replied sternly "Now, walk away."

William took another step, causing more of the soldiers to raise their guns.
"Wouldn't be the first time British soldiers raised guns at me." William sighed
"This is about the safety of the PM. It has nothing to do with the past." The soldier retorted
"Oh, but sonny Jim..." William said with a sinister grin, taking another step "It is, but not the past yer thinkin' of."

William raised his left hand, causing the ground under the soldier's feet to shake violently before multiple flag-poles emerged from the concrete path, impaling all of them aside from one bobby.

He raised his truncheon and screamed at William, charging towards him only for William to stab the bobby through the chest with a ceremonial sword.
"Sorry, sonny Jim. Ye were in my way." William muttered,

From the hole in the ground created by the flagpoles a group of Orange-men similar to the one Dougan had battled in the City Hall of Belfast emerged, carrying energy rifles. They broke down the door and ran inside the building, with William behind them.
From outside the sounds of gunfire could be heard, silenced quickly and followed by the sounds of screams as William tore his way through Number 10 Downing Street.

MEANWHILE

Walking towards a community centre with the group behind her, to say that 1812 got a few odd looks would be an understatement. She knocked on the door and an Obi Wan Kenobi/Alec Guinness look-alike emerged, not wearing a Jedi robe but rather a buttoned white shirt with the top button undone, a pair of light brown trousers and a dark brown suit jacket.

"Yes?" He asked, only for his eyes to widen at the sight of 1812 Overture
"I was a friend to Ms Dougan." 1812 spoke calmly and respectfully
"That makes sense." The Obi Wan Kenobi/Alec Guinness look-alike said with a slight nod of his head "What can I do for you?"
"We know who's caused his blackout, and we need your help to find him."
"Look, I'm alright at speeches, and once I pop with Pringles I am able to stop but...Finding a person like this?" He asked, taken aback
"It's simple, we use Twiiter of course." 1812 said with a grin

Donder172 Donder172

Lemongrab noticed that his sound attack didn't work on the weird princess. "This is UNACCEPTABLE, UNACCEPTABLE!" He screamed, charging at the idiotic princess. He swung his fist at her stomach in attempt to wind her or simply crush her organs. He didn't want to get dirty from her gross blood, her stupidity could be contagious.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Not Spider-Man was knocked down by Harleen's punch.
Frozen Elsa continued to prance around like an idiot.
ManyFaces ManyFaces

With Not-Spider-Man knocked down, Harleen stood over him, holding her mallet over his head
"Alright, tough guy." Harleen said "Your gonna tell us what we wanna know, capeesh? How do me, Mr Lemon, the drunk guy and his grandson get outta here?"

Interaction: Morgana, everyone's Cat( Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts )
"I...Didn't tell her." Akura sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "I know I made her worry, but...It's the only way to keep them safe." He crosses his fingers as he explained, letting out a nod.

Infinity Wand
While the others are taking care of the 5 remaining Arcana Shadows, Ryoji, now Nyx stares down Minako, swinging down his blade as she dodges once more. From one of the statues, she took out a bone-like Naginata, thinking that it would probably be enough to end Ryoji. After a brief flash, Minako knew what to do; she didn't have to seal him away again; the real Nyx is probably still sealed. This Ryoji must be conjured up by the Mistress Death in order to be her general...But if he truly is a different entity then...The power of the Universe must be used in order to separate the two...Yet, it is quite risky.

It requires a person's life force; their entire being just to conjure a miracle of preventing death...But if it's only the means of separating a Living from the Dead...Would that really cost such a price?...Her answer to life has remained unanswered through this second chance, yet she still possesses Messiah's power; Even a small bit of hope should be enough to create a miracle; To free Ryoji from being the 'Prince'.

Taking out her Evoker once more, Minako summoned Thanatos, letting out a fierce roar as it charged towards Ryoji; slashes parried, beams were fired; the fight of the Personifactions of Death shall be taken up at the skies, where they would trade blows and slashes. Since the last time those two had faced one another, Thanatos has gotten much stronger than it should've, his blade matching that of Nyx's gigantic sword. The two titans clashed at the void's heavens as the Shadow Operatives finished up the remaining Arcana Shadows, and soon headed behind Minako

"Please, assist Star!" Minako turned back to the Shadow Operatives with a request, their weapons drawn along with their Evokers. "I'll go handle Nyx, like old times!"

"Like old times...?!" Ken muttered, "How did you know about Nyx?"

"Long Story, Ken-kun." Minako cracked a smile, looking back at Nyx's clash with Thanatos. "I'll tell you all later. Now go!"

"You heard the chick, let's take care of the big bad and ugly!" Junpei said, charging headfirst towards Thanos, who was busy clashing with Star's beam. He leaped behind him, smacking him from behind with his baseball bat...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back