• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) Characters

Because Thepotatogod Thepotatogod at least listed his wildcards personas
He has a point; If you're planning to play the Kingpin of Swag, you should at least honor the Wildcard's Contract...In short, list the Personas you plan on using. I'll do the same with Minako and Akira, too.
Yeah well not everyone can remember what all they used in a game they they played three years ago.
He meant his FOOL and WORLD Personas; Izanagi and Izanagi-No-Ookami...That would be common sense, really.

Funny. I didn't see this concern with my other accepted characters. The two of you are just bias because it's something you know to a T((OoC: But I'm two, steps ahead ye~)).
Dude, seriously? I dont even have a Vita AND P4Gold, so of course I'm lacking in some bits. Wildcards ARE supposed to have a large scale role in the Arcs, so of course we need to bring it up with you!

If you still think we're biased, forgive my words, but you're hopeless! You won't try to cooperate, nor will you try to revise your sheets when the one of the Mods ask kindly! To be perfectly honest, I would've kundly accepted your P5/Fate OC if you were to just FxxxING. LISTEN. I even had an Arc ready for 'em! We just need details; even the tiniest of details are welcome!

And dont get me started on your attitude!

Dude, seriously? I dont even have a Vita AND P4Gold, so of course I'm lacking in some bits. Wildcards ARE supposed to have a large scale role in the Arcs, so of course we need to bring it up with you!

If you still think we're biased, forgive my words, but you're hopeless! You won't try to cooperate, nor will you try to revise your sheets when the one of the Mods ask kindly! To be perfectly honest, I would've kundly accepted your P5/Fate OC if you were to just FxxxING. LISTEN. I even had an Arc ready for 'em! We just need details; even the tiniest of details are welcome!

And dont get me started on your attitude!
I don't care about the Arcs. All I wanted was to RP with characters I like. But I guess that's too much to ask. So just forget it. Since it seems every character I post Tamamo doesn't like. That's why I had Cren review my last character. So I'm gonna delete the sheet. I don't know why I bothered.

I don't care about the Arcs. All I wanted was to RP with characters I like. But I guess that's too much to ask. So just forget it. Since it seems every character I post Tamamo doesn't like. That's why I had Cren review my last character. So I'm gonna delete the sheet. I don't know why I bothered.
Seriously, what is up with your attitude?

The man who plays Ben Tennyson told me about this and said I could play Young Ben Tennyson since he is the teenager version. Is that okay?

full_life_consequences_wallpaper_by_megaman196-d5od02x.png

'Its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences.'​

Name: John Freeman

Nickname(s): Saver of Humens

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Fandom: Half-Life: Full Life Consequences

Personality: Has an incredibly bizarre sense of logic. He blew up the house some 'zombie goasts' were haunting to that they could be 'at piece'. Also has an insane desire to avenge his brother and 'do what has tobe done'. However, he is also heroic, sacrificing himself to defeat the 'combines' so the the rest of the 'humens' could survive. He also shows great care for all things living and non-living, putting eggs back safe when he saw them fall out of a tree he destroyed with his laser gun, and buried the defeated bosses and planted 'pants' on them so that there were 'pretty things there now to be happy'.

Backstory: John Freeman who was Gordon Freeman's brother was one day in an office typing on a computer when he got an email from his brother that said aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went. He travelled to Ravenholdm and saw a sign with someone's handwriting that said 'u shudnt come here'. He was about to turn back when he heard screaming like his brother. He found wepon on ground and shot 'zombie goasts' in front of a house. He then blew it up so that the 'zombie goasts' could be 'at piece'. He continued he journey into Ravenholdm, and found that it was nothing like the countrysides as 'there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs'. He found his brother Gordon fighting the 'final bosss'. John Freeman saved his brother by shooting the final boss in the eye and blinding it. Gordon Freeman then got squashed by the 'next boss'. John Freeman vows to defeat the boss and travels back to his office on his motorcycle to look up the boss' weakness online.

He goes back to Ravenholm and defeats the next boss by shooting a rocket at him because it was his weakness. After killing the boss, John Freeman walks up to both of the dead bosses and buries them, planting 'pants' on them so that were pretty things to be happy. He goes to the dead Gordon Freeman and mourns him when a headcrab suddenly jumped onto Gordon, reanimating him. Gordon tells John Freeman that he was slow and that he is now a 'zombie goast' and that he will pay. The ending is left unexplained.

Fast forward sometime later and 'Combines' from 'science' and 'outter space' have arrived on Earth. They rule over the planet and 'hate humens'. John Freeman's wife is killed by the combine 'lazer guns'. His son Henry Freeman then proceeds to start a revolution, and the rebels travel to the 'Combine tower that was big like the sky' in order to send the combines 'back to science and outter space'. However, they are stopped by a Combine army. In the ensuring battle, most of the rebels are killed and overwhelmed by the Combine forces. Then, for no apparent reason, John Freeman arrives in a portal.

He fights and kills the Combine troops with his 'bear hands' and by 'barking necks'. The Combine then retreat back to the tower and press a button to make it 'glow and smoke'. John Freeman then encounters Gordon Freeman, who had been saved from the headcrab by the combine who put 'science' in him to make him 'live and strong and big', and that he is now 'Dark Man'. The two of them then proceed to fight. Meanwhile, Henry Freeman and the rest of the rebels attempt to stop the tower from exploding, but fail due to overwhelming Combine forces. They are unable to press the 'botton' to stop the tower from destruction. John Freeman eventually defeats Dark Man by kicking the 'science off his face'. Gordon is freed from the Combine control but dies of his wounds.

John Freeman tells Henry Freeman to get the rebels out of the city on his motorcycle. Henry Freeman obeys and leaves the city with the rebels. John Freeman fights through the rest of the Combine forces, but eventually gets overwhelmed and defeated by the Combine. He manages to look out of the tower before dying and sees Henry Freeman the humans a safe distance away. The tower then explodes like 'milion stars and fire and loud noises', killing him along with the rest of the Combine and saving the world.

After the Combines were gone the world was nice and no one was a slave or sad anymore. Henry Freeman was now president and the world was peaceful. The city was rebuilt and a statue of John Freeman was erected in the middle, proclaiming him as 'John Freeman Saver of Humens'.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Bear Hands: John Freeman transforms his hands into literal bears
  • Walked Like Speed of Light: John Freeman can walk the speed of light and has similar combat capabilities.
  • Superhumen Strength: John Freeman is strong enough to lift up an entire freight train and toss it over a bridge
  • Flight: John Freeman can fly
  • Bullets Too Slow: John Freeman kills people with his bear hands because bullets are too slow, and is fast enough to dodge them
  • Ragdoll Body: John Freeman's 'fighting' mainly consist of him flailing his arms in random directions, and his body can bend in impossible angles.
  • Wepon Summon: Apparently able to summon weapons from thin air by finding them on the ground
  • Absurd Durability: Survived crashing into a train while in a combine dropship (which caused the entire thing to explode), then flew into the air and crashed into the ground. He was perfectly fine. He was hit by an opening door which caused him to fly a ridiculously long distance, somehow ending up in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, crashing into a pile of Weighted Storage Cubes. Once again, he survived without a scratch. Took a direct hit from a combine rocket and continued fighting, got 'stabed' by a combine 'nife', then pulled it out and stabbed the combine in the 'brane'. He got hit by multiple bullets but continued fighting. However, he was still killed after the combie tower blew up.
  • Bark Neck: John Freeman is able to kill people by 'barking necks', as in literally barking at them
  • Unclyclopedia: Able to go on the internet and look up ways to defeat bosses
  • Temporal Paradox: John Freeman can summon black holes by creating a paradox such as 'turning on off' his computer.
  • Reality Warp: John Freeman unintentionally causes the world around him to distort by his mere presence alone. Anyone around him will find themselves completely unable to refer to John Freeman by his first name, and can only refer to using his full name.
  • Unpredictably: John Freeman, being famed for being a mountain of bad writing, is almost impossible to predict, confusing opponents. Mind readers will find his mind completely incomprehensible.
Equipment/Gear:
  • Wepon: An MP7 SMG with a high fire rate. It apparently has infinite ammo as John Freeman is never seen reloading. John Freeman also seems to have multiple wepons. He is normally seen using two at once.
  • Laser Gun: A gun that shoots lasers that are powerful enough to destroy trees.
  • Rocket Gun: RPG guided rocket launcher.
  • Nife: Knife for stabbing combines in the brane.
  • Grenaid: A thrown explosive weapon.
  • Motorcycl: John Freeman's motorcycle that can drive the speed of sound and can do backflips. It can also somehow carry a small army.
  • Other More Faster Motorcycle That Had Gas In It This Time: John Freeman's secondary mode of transport, similar to the first but mounted with weapons.
Weaknesses:
  • Extremely Gullible: Was almost put into turning back from Ravenhoml because there was a sign with someone's handwriting on it saying he shouldn't come here.
  • Stupidity: John Freeman is pretty stupid, as far as things go. He tends to misunderstand a lot of things.
  • Poor Communication Skills: John Freeman has exceedingly poor communication skills, normally speaking in broken, misspelt English.
  • Venge Gordon Freeman: John Freeman appears to have a complete obsession with avenging his brother Gordon Freeman.
  • Hatred of Combines: John Freeman habours in intense hatred of the Combine, and will go into a blood rage when seeing anything related to them, even if the object or person bears the slightest resemblance to a combine.
  • Giant Explosions: Despite John Freeman's ridiculous durability, he was still killed when the 'combine tower that was big like the sky' exploded at the end of Free Man.
  • Generally Annoying: John Freeman can get pretty annoying at times due to his constant rambling.

full_life_consequences_wallpaper_by_megaman196-d5od02x.png

'Its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences.'​

Name: John Freeman

Nickname(s): Saver of Humens

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Fandom: Half-Life: Full Life Consequences

Personality: Has an incredibly bizarre sense of logic. He blew up the house some 'zombie goasts' were haunting to that they could be 'at piece'. Also has an insane desire to avenge his brother and 'do what has tobe done'. However, he is also heroic, sacrificing himself to defeat the 'combines' so the the rest of the 'humens' could survive. He also shows great care for all things living and non-living, putting eggs back safe when he saw them fall out of a tree he destroyed with his laser gun, and buried the defeated bosses and planted 'pants' on them so that there were 'pretty things there now to be happy'.

Backstory: John Freeman who was Gordon Freeman's brother was one day in an office typing on a computer when he got an email from his brother that said aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went. He travelled to Ravenholdm and saw a sign with someone's handwriting that said 'u shudnt come here'. He was about to turn back when he heard screaming like his brother. He found wepon on ground and shot 'zombie goasts' in front of a house. He then blew it up so that the 'zombie goasts' could be 'at piece'. He continued he journey into Ravenholdm, and found that it was nothing like the countrysides as 'there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs'. He found his brother Gordon fighting the 'final bosss'. John Freeman saved his brother by shooting the final boss in the eye and blinding it. Gordon Freeman then got squashed by the 'next boss'. John Freeman vows to defeat the boss and travels back to his office on his motorcycle to look up the boss' weakness online.

He goes back to Ravenholm and defeats the next boss by shooting a rocket at him because it was his weakness. After killing the boss, John Freeman walks up to both of the dead bosses and buries them, planting 'pants' on them so that were pretty things to be happy. He goes to the dead Gordon Freeman and mourns him when a headcrab suddenly jumped onto Gordon, reanimating him. Gordon tells John Freeman that he was slow and that he is now a 'zombie goast' and that he will pay. The ending is left unexplained.

Fast forward sometime later and 'Combines' from 'science' and 'outter space' have arrived on Earth. They rule over the planet and 'hate humens'. John Freeman's wife is killed by the combine 'lazer guns'. His son Henry Freeman then proceeds to start a revolution, and the rebels travel to the 'Combine tower that was big like the sky' in order to send the combines 'back to science and outter space'. However, they are stopped by a Combine army. In the ensuring battle, most of the rebels are killed and overwhelmed by the Combine forces. Then, for no apparent reason, John Freeman arrives in a portal.

He fights and kills the Combine troops with his 'bear hands' and by 'barking necks'. The Combine then retreat back to the tower and press a button to make it 'glow and smoke'. John Freeman then encounters Gordon Freeman, who had been saved from the headcrab by the combine who put 'science' in him to make him 'live and strong and big', and that he is now 'Dark Man'. The two of them then proceed to fight. Meanwhile, Henry Freeman and the rest of the rebels attempt to stop the tower from exploding, but fail due to overwhelming Combine forces. They are unable to press the 'botton' to stop the tower from destruction. John Freeman eventually defeats Dark Man by kicking the 'science off his face'. Gordon is freed from the Combine control but dies of his wounds.

John Freeman tells Henry Freeman to get the rebels out of the city on his motorcycle. Henry Freeman obeys and leaves the city with the rebels. John Freeman fights through the rest of the Combine forces, but eventually gets overwhelmed and defeated by the Combine. He manages to look out of the tower before dying and sees Henry Freeman the humans a safe distance away. The tower then explodes like 'milion stars and fire and loud noises', killing him along with the rest of the Combine and saving the world.

After the Combines were gone the world was nice and no one was a slave or sad anymore. Henry Freeman was now president and the world was peaceful. The city was rebuilt and a statue of John Freeman was erected in the middle, proclaiming him as 'John Freeman Saver of Humens'.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Bear Hands: John Freeman transforms his hands into literal bears
  • Walked Like Speed of Light: John Freeman can walk the speed of light and has similar combat capabilities.
  • Superhumen Strength: John Freeman is strong enough to lift up an entire freight train and toss it over a bridge
  • Flight: John Freeman can fly
  • Bullets Too Slow: John Freeman kills people with his bear hands because bullets are too slow, and is fast enough to dodge them
  • Ragdoll Body: John Freeman's 'fighting' mainly consist of him flailing his arms in random directions, and his body can bend in impossible angles.
  • Wepon Summon: Apparently able to summon weapons from thin air by finding them on the ground
  • Absurd Durability: Survived crashing into a train while in a combine dropship (which caused the entire thing to explode), then flew into the air and crashed into the ground. He was perfectly fine. He was hit by an opening door which caused him to fly a ridiculously long distance, somehow ending up in the Aperture Science Enrichment Center, crashing into a pile of Weighted Storage Cubes. Once again, he survived without a scratch. Took a direct hit from a combine rocket and continued fighting, got 'stabed' by a combine 'nife', then pulled it out and stabbed the combine in the 'brane'. He got hit by multiple bullets but continued fighting. However, he was still killed after the combie tower blew up.
  • Bark Neck: John Freeman is able to kill people by 'barking necks', as in literally barking at them
  • Unclyclopedia: Able to go on the internet and look up ways to defeat bosses
  • Temporal Paradox: John Freeman can summon black holes by creating a paradox such as 'turning on off' his computer.
  • Reality Warp: John Freeman unintentionally causes the world around him to distort by his mere presence alone. Anyone around him will find themselves completely unable to refer to John Freeman by his first name, and can only refer to using his full name.
  • Unpredictably: John Freeman, being famed for being a mountain of bad writing, is almost impossible to predict, confusing opponents. Mind readers will find his mind completely incomprehensible.
Equipment/Gear:
  • Wepon: An MP7 SMG with a high fire rate. It apparently has infinite ammo as John Freeman is never seen reloading. John Freeman also seems to have multiple wepons. He is normally seen using two at once.
  • Laser Gun: A gun that shoots lasers that are powerful enough to destroy trees.
  • Rocket Gun: RPG guided rocket launcher.
  • Nife: Knife for stabbing combines in the brane.
  • Grenaid: A thrown explosive weapon.
  • Motorcycl: John Freeman's motorcycle that can drive the speed of sound and can do backflips. It can also somehow carry a small army.
  • Other More Faster Motorcycle That Had Gas In It This Time: John Freeman's secondary mode of transport, similar to the first but mounted with weapons.
Weaknesses:
  • Extremely Gullible: Was almost put into turning back from Ravenhoml because there was a sign with someone's handwriting on it saying he shouldn't come here.
  • Stupidity: John Freeman is pretty stupid, as far as things go. He tends to misunderstand a lot of things.
  • Poor Communication Skills: John Freeman has exceedingly poor communication skills, normally speaking in broken, misspelt English.
  • Venge Gordon Freeman: John Freeman appears to have a complete obsession with avenging his brother Gordon Freeman.
  • Hatred of Combines: John Freeman habours in intense hatred of the Combine, and will go into a blood rage when seeing anything related to them, even if the object or person bears the slightest resemblance to a combine.
  • Giant Explosions: Despite John Freeman's ridiculous durability, he was still killed when the 'combine tower that was big like the sky' exploded at the end of Free Man.
  • Generally Annoying: John Freeman can get pretty annoying at times due to his constant rambling.

Okay, this guy is...just no...

1) Being able to move at the speed of light isn't possible for anyone in this rp, thus making him virtually untouchable by any other character if combat does occur
2) Most of his powers are completely ridiculous and not in the funny way either; bear hands and his so called 'reality warping' doesn't add anything to any arcs so far, and so he will not fit in anywhere.
3) Fourth Wall breaker....if he goes on the internet to find out how to defeat enemies, he will win literally every time.

In short, this character is an attempt at a meme which isn't very funny, and so I believe this will not get accepted. It adds nothing to the rp, as his character is simply "Crazy good dude! Blow up everything!" and his abilities alone make him too much for the rp. His weaknesses can quickly be ignored as most of them are really generic.

Okay, this guy is...just no...

1) Being able to move at the speed of light isn't possible for anyone in this rp, thus making him virtually untouchable by any other character if combat does occur
2) Most of his powers are completely ridiculous and not in the funny way either; bear hands and his so called 'reality warping' doesn't add anything to any arcs so far, and so he will not fit in anywhere.
3) Fourth Wall breaker....if he goes on the internet to find out how to defeat enemies, he will win literally every time.

In short, this character is an attempt at a meme which isn't very funny, and so I believe this will not get accepted. It adds nothing to the rp, as his character is simply "Crazy good dude! Blow up everything!" and his abilities alone make him too much for the rp. His weaknesses can quickly be ignored as most of them are really generic.
What year did the video come out?

Name: Unknown, goes by the name "Jack"
Nickname(s): Samurai Jack, Samurai, Jacky Boy, Foolish Samurai
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:
latest

Fandom: Samurai Jack
Personality: Jack is considered my many to be the embodiment of what a Samurai should be. Calm, reserved, noble, brave, humble, and selfless. He always jumps on a chance to help those in need, even if it means temporarily giving up on his own current objectives and goals. During the beginning of his journeys however, Jack tended to be quick to anger and frustration, mostly when flustered with future technology he didn't understand, or when his attempts to return to the past were continuously thwarted by Aku. Over time however, Jack was able to conquer his own anger and feelings of doubt.

Backstory: A long time ago, in a distant land, Jack was the eight year old son of the Emperor, and lived a life of relative peace. That is until Aku, the Shape Shifting Master of Darkness returned and unleashed an unspeakable evil upon his kingdom and his people. Jack's father had planned for this, however. Shortly after his father was captured, Jack was sent away by his mother for his own safety, and to train him for the day he would return to free his people and defeat Aku. From childhood to adulthood, Jack spent that time traveling the world, training in the ways of the Samurai, as well as learning many other different skills and combat styles from different parts of the world. He was trained in Archery, Hand to Hand combat, sailing, and many more. Once Jack had reached adulthood, he had returned to his mother, to claim his now signature weapon, The Magic Katana, forged by the gods themselves as a weapon to defeat Aku, first used by his Father to seal the Dark Lord away. Jack returned to his homeland to find it ravaged, his people and father enslaved by Aku. Jack fought his way through Aku's defenses, finally arriving before the monster himself. In the ensuing fight, Aku realized that he was outmatched and outclassed by Jack, as The Samurai easily defeated him with the help of the magic sword. Aku, desperate, realized he could not defeat Jack in his current state, and cast a spell, ripping open a portal in time, flinging Jack thousands of years into the future. When Jack emerged from the Time Portal, he was horrified to see that since he did not destroy Aku in the past, Aku's evil became law. The Shogun of Sorrow now ruled the world with an iron grip of hate, tyranny and fear. Jack's goal was now clear. He had to find a way to return to the past, and undo the future that was Aku.

Jack traveled all throughout the countryside, defeating many of Aku's bounty hunters, and making many friends, his closest being the Hotheaded yet Noble Scotsman, who has adventured with the Samurai many a time. Eventually, Aku was able to achieve a victory against Jack, by destroying the last of the time portals Jack could use to go home. Jack was enraged, tired of his attempts to restore the world to its rightful self being thwarted time and time again by this madman. He lashed out, easily dispatching three monsters Aku had summoned while he left to gloat. Once Jack had defeated them, however, he came to a horrifying revelation. These monsters were not monsters at all...they were innocent creatures corrupted by Aku's dark magic. Jack in his rage, had harmed an innocent. As punishment for this, the sword left him, and Jack was not able to find it since.

Fifty years pass, and Jack, rendered ageless thanks to Aku's time magic, has all but given up his quest to defeat Aku. He wanders throughout the countryside like a mad old fool, still defending the weak and helpless from Aku's armies. Jack is haunted by the ghosts of his past, embodiment of the guilt he feels from being unable to return to the past and defeat Aku. Eventually, he is set upon by seven assassins calling themselves "The Daughters of Aku." Jack is unable to dispatch them as easily as Aku's other assassins, and finds he has no choice but to run and hide. In the ensuing fight, he manages to defeat one of them, only to realize that unlike many of Aku's other henchmen, the Daughters of Aku are not cybernetic. They are human. This was the first time Jack had killed a human being. He soon begins internally struggling with his corrupted conscience, starting to wonder why he is even enduring anymore. Jack pushes on, ignoring the urges of his Corrupted Conscience to just end it all. Jack defeats all but one of the daughters of Aku, the survivor named Ashi. After a bit of a rocky start, Jack is able to convince Ashi that Aku is not the benevolent ruler she was taught about, and she soon gives up trying to kill Jack in his name. After Jack is lead to believe he was responsible for the deaths of more innocents, he wanders off following a Ghostly Samurai believed to be the spirit of Death. Ashi follows Jack to a cemetery, where other ancestral spirits await along with the ghostly samurai. Jack is about to commit seppuku, but stops himself when Ashi arrives snd reminds him of all the people he's helped during his quest, and that the innocents he thought were dead were really alive. Jack now has a newfound resolve. He and Ashi return to the mountain where he had first lost his sword. After being unable to find it physically, Jack realizes that this is not a matter of strength, but a matter of mind. Jack meditates onto another plane of existence to find his sword, while Ashi stays behind to protect him. Eventually he reaches a house in the middle of a vast ocean, where a monk invites him inside for tea. Jack prepares a cup of tea as best he can, but after tasting it, the monk informs him that the tea (and Jack) is missing something: Balance. As a consequence, Jack's path to finding the sword remains blocked. Confused by the revelation, Jack begs the monk to show him the way, but the monk simply tells Jack he must do so on his own. Unhappy with the result, Jack's Corrupted Conscience appears one more time, angrily claiming the monk knows the location of the sword and is hiding it from them. Instead, Jack states he already knows where the sword is, opening his eyes to the truth and dispelling his past self forever. The monk declares that Jack has found balance, and soon enough, Jack finds himself facing the deities Odin, Ra and Vishnu. Like his father before him, they deem Jack worthy of the sword, returning the weapon and restoring Jack to his original appearance. Once back on Earth, Jack finds Ashi after her fight, remarking that she's been busy. With his confidence, gi and katana back at his side, Jack states Aku is their next target.

The two confront Aku, who is caught off guard after being given out of date information regarding Jack's sword by Scaramouche, one of his subordinates. Aku is about to flee, when he says he smells something familiar. That being Ashi. He then reveals that Ashi is his actual biological daughter. When Jack attacks him once again, Aku simply uses his essence inside Ashi to control her body like a puppet, forcing her to fight against Jack. Jack pleads with her to resist, but she is unable to do so, assuring her she is nothing like her father or mother. Unhappy with this, Aku throws a giant robot on top of them and tells Ashi she needs to "bring out her best" (i.e., himself), corrupting her with an upgraded version of her old outfit. Initially outclassed by her new agility and reflexes, Jack manages to break Ashi's sword and cut her arm, briefly getting through to her. Ashi begs Jack to kill her and stop Aku, but he can't bring himself to do so and stands down. Before Ashi can finish Jack, Aku orders his daughter to stop, joyfully claiming the Samurai's sword as Jack kneels in defeat. As Jack awaits his fate in Aku's Lair, he pleads with Ashi to resist her father's influence, though (on the surface) his cries fall on deaf ears. Fortunately, before she can kill him, Jack's allies arrive to save him, having watched his planned execution on TV. Seizing the opportunity, Jack breaks free and makes a run for his sword, only to be stopped by Ashi. Jack then meets up with the Scotsman, who tells him about his many daughters. Jack politely declines the offer to choose one of them as his spouse, explaining that he already met Ashi. Jack then attempts to free Ashi after being swallowed by her, finally doing so after confessing that he loves her. Aku then confronts Ashi, who declares that Aku isn't her father. Ashi and Jack realize that she still has Aku's powers, and after a brief battle, she fetches his sword and uses her power to create a time portal to return to the point where Aku sent Jack to the future. Jack and Ashi then arrive out of the time portal, a few seconds after, to Aku's surprise. Jack then starts slashing Aku with his sword, trapping the demon around its blade. Jack then thrusts his sword into the ground and destroys Aku and his tower, escaping with Ashi. Some time later, Jack and Ashi are about to be wed, but Ashi collapses at the altar, explaining that due to Aku's death in the past, she will have never have come into existence in the first place, before passing away. A depressed Jack mourns in the forest over Ashi's passing. He then sees a ladybug and is reminded that the future will be bright now that Aku has been destroyed. His hope renewed, Jack watches the sun shine over the forest, revealing its beauty.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Agelessness: Due to a side effect of Aku's time-traveling spell, Jack does not physically age, potentially able to live indefinitely. Also, as a result, he has retained his youthful appearance along with his prime health and vitality, despite being in his seventies or eighties, chronologically. However, he is still vulnerable to pain and injuries, and could be killed the same way as any normal human. The inability to age does not apply to his metabolism, either, as he still requires food and rest to live. It is unknown whether or not Jack retained this ability after changing time by finally destroying Aku in the past.
  • Animal Empathy: Jack's pure nature has commonly shown a strong connection to animals of various size and shapes. Often, they grow attached to and in essence become his allies. To which, he is able to keep them tame enough as a means of transportation. His connection with animals even at times allows him to in a manner of speaking communicate with them, able to understand their intentions.
  • Cunning: Jack has demonstrated a high level of understanding and intelligence, proving to be an expert at planning and creating strategies for confrontations, using his surroundings to his advantage, and seeing through Aku's deception on quite a few occasions. This cunning allows him to easily plan for his opponents and make strategies, both ahead of time and in the heat of the moment.
  • Hunting/Survival Skills: Living among Aku's regime greatly limits the number of places Jack can visit for a meal even when he has money; thus he tends to live in the wild where he must obtain his own food. As such, he is a proficient hunter, trapper, forager, and cook. He also has basic medical skills, and he tends to patch himself back up after his battles. On one occasion, Jack created a rope trap out of vines for catching a wild boar and would have succeeded if not for the unexpected arrival of the Woolies.
  • Master Archer: Jack has shown to have excellent skills in archery since he was trained by Robin Hood. His archer skill was put to the test in Episode 3 when Jack used this skill to to set off traps against the beetle drones and later used his last arrows on the beetle drones which they hit dead on.
  • Master Marksman: Jack has high levels of precision and accuracy with firearms even at a great distance, rarely missing his target. Jack is shown to carry a handgun after spending 50 years in the future. He is also skilled in using heavy firearms such as a machine gun with a rocket launcher.
  • Master Martial Artist: Jack has shown impressive mastery in many styles of martial arts; some of which include the Shaolin Praying Mantis, Tiger and Eagle styles, Greek wrestling and African stick fighting. In his youth, Jack also learned how to use unfamiliar weapons by observing others, and adapting their style into his own skills to use them more effectively as necessary. After 50 years, he is shown to be skilled enough to kill three of the highly skilled Daughters of Aku with only his bare hands by turning their inner strength and weapon against them.
  • Master Melee Fighter: Jack is well versed in a number of weapons that range from spears and staffs to nunchukus and shurikens. After 50 years, he begins to adapt to modern technology, where he relies on firearms, a motorcycle, and a retractable pole arm.
  • Master Swordsman: Jack's signature and arguably greatest skill is his performance with a sword. Jack's style relies primarily on swiftness and precision in his strikes, balancing with strong defensive stances that parry his opponent's strikes until finding an opening for a decisive blow. Very few opponents have been demonstrated to be a match for his swordsmanship, among them The Scotsman, The Ninja, and the sword-wielding Ultra-Robot, and even fewer can outright defeat him, such as The Guardian. His trademark technique is Horse Cut, which he jumps into the air and slashes the opponent with tremendous force during his fall to break their defense or destroy their armor. After 50 years, he is shown to be able to fight a group of assassins using only a combat knife.
  • Motorcycle Intuition: Jack is shown to know how to ride a motorcycle after 50 years in the future.
  • Multilingual: Due to his travels around the world in his native era, Jack was taught by many different cultures, including African, Greek, Russian, Mongolian, English, and more. Presumably he learned the local languages and dialects of his teachers during this time period, as international tongues were rare in his period of history.
  • Ninjutsu: Jack has had training in ninjitsu, having been trained to blend in with his surroundings. His preferred style is to blend in with the light. He does this by simply reversing his kimono so that he is dressed in white, and tying white bandages around his face, hands, and feet, after which he employs his training. 50 years later he is even able to blend even with little clothing to disguise himself with.
  • Peak Human Conditioning: From spending the majority of his life preparing to face Aku and constantly facing adversity in his quest to return home, Jack has honed his body to the absolute limit of human potential.
    • Peak Human Agility: Jack is extremely agile and he often use this speed to his advantage against his opponents and Jack can easily do back-flips to avoid danger and land on his feet with ease.
    • Peak Human Endurance: Jack has shown many times to be highly resistant to harm. He withstood powerful blows from inhumanly strong opponents relatively unfazed and being slammed through rocks only to quickly brush it off. Even with injures he does sustain, he has a high threshold for pain, able to continue fighting with no hindrance to his performance. He has even survived falls from great heights that would kill a normal person. Jack also has an unfathomable reserve of stamina. In addition to rarely tiring, even after such, he is shown able to fight off hundreds of opponents for days. And still able to move and survive despite losing a lot of blood.
    • Peak Human Senses: Jack's years of training have honed his senses to surreal levels. With them, he is highly alert to any approaching threat and likewise is able to quickly react to even the fastest of opponents. With his sense of hearing alone, he was able to defeat the Blind Archers, taking in the whole environment to consistently steps ahead of the three archers.
    • Peak Human Speed: Jack is shown to be extremely swift. With his natural reflexes and sheer footwork, he is able to able to avoid gunfire, carve through entire armies within seconds and even defeat a team composed entirely of highly skilled bounty hunters from all directions in the time it takes for a drop of water to hit the ground. He has also demonstrated the ability to use his sword to deflect bullets from a gatling gun with little effort.
    • Peak Human Strength: Jack has deceptive raw strength for his lean frame, able to cleanly cut through most machines with little effort and can easily throw opponents much larger than himself. Also, following his training with the blue monkeys, his strength increased immensely, able to jump about while weighed down all over by large rocks and boulders. In building up his muscles for this improved physical prowess, he also gained the ability to jump about hundreds of feet into the air, even from a stationary position.
  • Willpower: Jack seems to possess a nearly indomitable force of will, able to push himself through virtually any hardship in order to vanquish Aku. This ability is not absolute however, and he is capable of becoming disheartened and, at one point, he nearly gave up his quest (though on that occasion he got over himself in rather short order after being reminded of what it was that he fought for).
Equipment/Gear:
  • Jack's Katana: A mystical weapon forged by the gods themselves in order to destroy Aku, the embodiment of all things evil.
Weaknesses:
  • Temper: Despite his calm demeanor, Jack has a tendency to get slightly flustered and angry depending on the stress of the situation.
  • Only Human: Jack has achieved many feats, and he may be ageless, but he is not immortal. He can still get tired, he can still be hurt, and he can still die.

Name: Josuke Higashikata
Nickname(s): JoJo
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance:
000ca25b987bbfb8c40f594baba7e6cb-d32p3lq.png

Fandom: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Personality: Josuke is loud, brash, hotheaded, and quick to anger. However, despite this, he is still able to keep a smile on his face and he doesn't let his anger cloud his thinking in a battle. That is, unless someone insults his hairstyle. If someone were unlucky enough to make fun of Josuke's hair, he will be thrown into a blind rage. A literal blind rage. He completely loses sight of everything around him, and the one thing that matters to him is kicking the ass of whoever was stupid enough to talk shit about his hair.
Backstory: A long time ago, Tomoko Higashikata was caught in a massive snowstorm. Her car was stuck, her son Josuke was running a high fever, and there was no help in sight...that is, until a mysterious boy appeared behind their car. He helped Tomoko's car out of the storm, saving her life, and the life of her son. To this day, Tomoko has no idea who that boy is, and the only thing Josuke remembers about him was his bizarre hairstyle...to this day, in order to honor the man who saved his and his mother's life, he wears the same hairstyle as that boy...flashforward ten years later, in the small Japanese town of Morioh in the year 1999. It had been ten years since Jotaro Kujo had defeated DIO, and now here he was on...family business. He came to Morioh Town to inform Josuke of his illigitimate father Joseph Joestar, who had an affair with his mother Tomoko years before during one of his visits to Japan, for Joseph did indeed leave some inheritance to the boy, despite the circumstances. Rather than get angry, Josuke actually apologized, saying he didn't wish to cause any trouble with Jotaro or his family. That is, until Jotaro accidentally insulted Josuke's hair. After a quick fight, Josuke soon learned that there were others out there with the same ability as him, called Stands. Jotaro was originally going to leave after telling Josuke of his inheritance, that is until they learned of a serial killer at large in Morioh. A man by the name of Angelo, who was also a Stand User, the man who had murdered Josuke's grandfather, Ryohei Higashikata, the chief of police. After defeating Angelo, Josuke made a vow, that he would protect Morioh Town in his grandfather's place. Jotaro soon agreed to stay in Morioh for a little while longer, mostly to investigate multiple Stand users popping up in town, two of which being Josuke's two best friends, Okuyasu Nijimura and Koiche Hirose. Soon however, they discovered the identity of a serial killer named Yoshikage Kira, with a stand called Killer Queen. The entireity of their efforts would now be spent on finding Kira and stopping him once and for all before he strikes again.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Crazy Diamond: Josuke's Stand. A Stand is the physical representation of one's soul, called upon by their mental energy. Each Stand has their own set of special abilities. Crazy Diamond's abilities are super speed, strength, and precision. Crazy Diamond also has the ability to heal and fix anything or anyone, doing this by reverting them back to their original state before the damage is done. He can also fuse objects together with this ability. Crazy Diamond's main weakness is Josuke cannot use this ability to heal himself.
  • Pain Tolerance
  • Above Average Strength
Equipment/Gear: Five small bullets given to him by Jotaro that he can fire using his stand Crazy Diamond

Weaknesses:
  • Quick to Anger
  • Only Human
  • Crazy Diamond, while powerful, has an incredibly short range, and is usually only effective up close.

Name: Unknown, goes by the name "Jack"
Nickname(s): Samurai Jack, Samurai, Jacky Boy, Foolish Samurai
Alignment: Lawful Good
Appearance:
latest

Fandom: Samurai Jack
Personality: Jack is considered my many to be the embodiment of what a Samurai should be. Calm, reserved, noble, brave, humble, and selfless. He always jumps on a chance to help those in need, even if it means temporarily giving up on his own current objectives and goals. During the beginning of his journeys however, Jack tended to be quick to anger and frustration, mostly when flustered with future technology he didn't understand, or when his attempts to return to the past were continuously thwarted by Aku. Over time however, Jack was able to conquer his own anger and feelings of doubt.

Backstory: A long time ago, in a distant land, Jack was the eight year old son of the Emperor, and lived a life of relative peace. That is until Aku, the Shape Shifting Master of Darkness returned and unleashed an unspeakable evil upon his kingdom and his people. Jack's father had planned for this, however. Shortly after his father was captured, Jack was sent away by his mother for his own safety, and to train him for the day he would return to free his people and defeat Aku. From childhood to adulthood, Jack spent that time traveling the world, training in the ways of the Samurai, as well as learning many other different skills and combat styles from different parts of the world. He was trained in Archery, Hand to Hand combat, sailing, and many more. Once Jack had reached adulthood, he had returned to his mother, to claim his now signature weapon, The Magic Katana, forged by the gods themselves as a weapon to defeat Aku, first used by his Father to seal the Dark Lord away. Jack returned to his homeland to find it ravaged, his people and father enslaved by Aku. Jack fought his way through Aku's defenses, finally arriving before the monster himself. In the ensuing fight, Aku realized that he was outmatched and outclassed by Jack, as The Samurai easily defeated him with the help of the magic sword. Aku, desperate, realized he could not defeat Jack in his current state, and cast a spell, ripping open a portal in time, flinging Jack thousands of years into the future. When Jack emerged from the Time Portal, he was horrified to see that since he did not destroy Aku in the past, Aku's evil became law. The Shogun of Sorrow now ruled the world with an iron grip of hate, tyranny and fear. Jack's goal was now clear. He had to find a way to return to the past, and undo the future that was Aku.

Jack traveled all throughout the countryside, defeating many of Aku's bounty hunters, and making many friends, his closest being the Hotheaded yet Noble Scotsman, who has adventured with the Samurai many a time. Eventually, Aku was able to achieve a victory against Jack, by destroying the last of the time portals Jack could use to go home. Jack was enraged, tired of his attempts to restore the world to its rightful self being thwarted time and time again by this madman. He lashed out, easily dispatching three monsters Aku had summoned while he left to gloat. Once Jack had defeated them, however, he came to a horrifying revelation. These monsters were not monsters at all...they were innocent creatures corrupted by Aku's dark magic. Jack in his rage, had harmed an innocent. As punishment for this, the sword left him, and Jack was not able to find it since.

Fifty years pass, and Jack, rendered ageless thanks to Aku's time magic, has all but given up his quest to defeat Aku. He wanders throughout the countryside like a mad old fool, still defending the weak and helpless from Aku's armies. Jack is haunted by the ghosts of his past, embodiment of the guilt he feels from being unable to return to the past and defeat Aku. Eventually, he is set upon by seven assassins calling themselves "The Daughters of Aku." Jack is unable to dispatch them as easily as Aku's other assassins, and finds he has no choice but to run and hide. In the ensuing fight, he manages to defeat one of them, only to realize that unlike many of Aku's other henchmen, the Daughters of Aku are not cybernetic. They are human. This was the first time Jack had killed a human being. He soon begins internally struggling with his corrupted conscience, starting to wonder why he is even enduring anymore. Jack pushes on, ignoring the urges of his Corrupted Conscience to just end it all. Jack defeats all but one of the daughters of Aku, the survivor named Ashi. After a bit of a rocky start, Jack is able to convince Ashi that Aku is not the benevolent ruler she was taught about, and she soon gives up trying to kill Jack in his name. After Jack is lead to believe he was responsible for the deaths of more innocents, he wanders off following a Ghostly Samurai believed to be the spirit of Death. Ashi follows Jack to a cemetery, where other ancestral spirits await along with the ghostly samurai. Jack is about to commit seppuku, but stops himself when Ashi arrives snd reminds him of all the people he's helped during his quest, and that the innocents he thought were dead were really alive. Jack now has a newfound resolve. He and Ashi return to the mountain where he had first lost his sword. After being unable to find it physically, Jack realizes that this is not a matter of strength, but a matter of mind. Jack meditates onto another plane of existence to find his sword, while Ashi stays behind to protect him. Eventually he reaches a house in the middle of a vast ocean, where a monk invites him inside for tea. Jack prepares a cup of tea as best he can, but after tasting it, the monk informs him that the tea (and Jack) is missing something: Balance. As a consequence, Jack's path to finding the sword remains blocked. Confused by the revelation, Jack begs the monk to show him the way, but the monk simply tells Jack he must do so on his own. Unhappy with the result, Jack's Corrupted Conscience appears one more time, angrily claiming the monk knows the location of the sword and is hiding it from them. Instead, Jack states he already knows where the sword is, opening his eyes to the truth and dispelling his past self forever. The monk declares that Jack has found balance, and soon enough, Jack finds himself facing the deities Odin, Ra and Vishnu. Like his father before him, they deem Jack worthy of the sword, returning the weapon and restoring Jack to his original appearance. Once back on Earth, Jack finds Ashi after her fight, remarking that she's been busy. With his confidence, gi and katana back at his side, Jack states Aku is their next target.

The two confront Aku, who is caught off guard after being given out of date information regarding Jack's sword by Scaramouche, one of his subordinates. Aku is about to flee, when he says he smells something familiar. That being Ashi. He then reveals that Ashi is his actual biological daughter. When Jack attacks him once again, Aku simply uses his essence inside Ashi to control her body like a puppet, forcing her to fight against Jack. Jack pleads with her to resist, but she is unable to do so, assuring her she is nothing like her father or mother. Unhappy with this, Aku throws a giant robot on top of them and tells Ashi she needs to "bring out her best" (i.e., himself), corrupting her with an upgraded version of her old outfit. Initially outclassed by her new agility and reflexes, Jack manages to break Ashi's sword and cut her arm, briefly getting through to her. Ashi begs Jack to kill her and stop Aku, but he can't bring himself to do so and stands down. Before Ashi can finish Jack, Aku orders his daughter to stop, joyfully claiming the Samurai's sword as Jack kneels in defeat. As Jack awaits his fate in Aku's Lair, he pleads with Ashi to resist her father's influence, though (on the surface) his cries fall on deaf ears. Fortunately, before she can kill him, Jack's allies arrive to save him, having watched his planned execution on TV. Seizing the opportunity, Jack breaks free and makes a run for his sword, only to be stopped by Ashi. Jack then meets up with the Scotsman, who tells him about his many daughters. Jack politely declines the offer to choose one of them as his spouse, explaining that he already met Ashi. Jack then attempts to free Ashi after being swallowed by her, finally doing so after confessing that he loves her. Aku then confronts Ashi, who declares that Aku isn't her father. Ashi and Jack realize that she still has Aku's powers, and after a brief battle, she fetches his sword and uses her power to create a time portal to return to the point where Aku sent Jack to the future. Jack and Ashi then arrive out of the time portal, a few seconds after, to Aku's surprise. Jack then starts slashing Aku with his sword, trapping the demon around its blade. Jack then thrusts his sword into the ground and destroys Aku and his tower, escaping with Ashi. Some time later, Jack and Ashi are about to be wed, but Ashi collapses at the altar, explaining that due to Aku's death in the past, she will have never have come into existence in the first place, before passing away. A depressed Jack mourns in the forest over Ashi's passing. He then sees a ladybug and is reminded that the future will be bright now that Aku has been destroyed. His hope renewed, Jack watches the sun shine over the forest, revealing its beauty.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Agelessness: Due to a side effect of Aku's time-traveling spell, Jack does not physically age, potentially able to live indefinitely. Also, as a result, he has retained his youthful appearance along with his prime health and vitality, despite being in his seventies or eighties, chronologically. However, he is still vulnerable to pain and injuries, and could be killed the same way as any normal human. The inability to age does not apply to his metabolism, either, as he still requires food and rest to live. It is unknown whether or not Jack retained this ability after changing time by finally destroying Aku in the past.
  • Animal Empathy: Jack's pure nature has commonly shown a strong connection to animals of various size and shapes. Often, they grow attached to and in essence become his allies. To which, he is able to keep them tame enough as a means of transportation. His connection with animals even at times allows him to in a manner of speaking communicate with them, able to understand their intentions.
  • Cunning: Jack has demonstrated a high level of understanding and intelligence, proving to be an expert at planning and creating strategies for confrontations, using his surroundings to his advantage, and seeing through Aku's deception on quite a few occasions. This cunning allows him to easily plan for his opponents and make strategies, both ahead of time and in the heat of the moment.
  • Hunting/Survival Skills: Living among Aku's regime greatly limits the number of places Jack can visit for a meal even when he has money; thus he tends to live in the wild where he must obtain his own food. As such, he is a proficient hunter, trapper, forager, and cook. He also has basic medical skills, and he tends to patch himself back up after his battles. On one occasion, Jack created a rope trap out of vines for catching a wild boar and would have succeeded if not for the unexpected arrival of the Woolies.
  • Master Archer: Jack has shown to have excellent skills in archery since he was trained by Robin Hood. His archer skill was put to the test in Episode 3 when Jack used this skill to to set off traps against the beetle drones and later used his last arrows on the beetle drones which they hit dead on.
  • Master Marksman: Jack has high levels of precision and accuracy with firearms even at a great distance, rarely missing his target. Jack is shown to carry a handgun after spending 50 years in the future. He is also skilled in using heavy firearms such as a machine gun with a rocket launcher.
  • Master Martial Artist: Jack has shown impressive mastery in many styles of martial arts; some of which include the Shaolin Praying Mantis, Tiger and Eagle styles, Greek wrestling and African stick fighting. In his youth, Jack also learned how to use unfamiliar weapons by observing others, and adapting their style into his own skills to use them more effectively as necessary. After 50 years, he is shown to be skilled enough to kill three of the highly skilled Daughters of Aku with only his bare hands by turning their inner strength and weapon against them.
  • Master Melee Fighter: Jack is well versed in a number of weapons that range from spears and staffs to nunchukus and shurikens. After 50 years, he begins to adapt to modern technology, where he relies on firearms, a motorcycle, and a retractable pole arm.
  • Master Swordsman: Jack's signature and arguably greatest skill is his performance with a sword. Jack's style relies primarily on swiftness and precision in his strikes, balancing with strong defensive stances that parry his opponent's strikes until finding an opening for a decisive blow. Very few opponents have been demonstrated to be a match for his swordsmanship, among them The Scotsman, The Ninja, and the sword-wielding Ultra-Robot, and even fewer can outright defeat him, such as The Guardian. His trademark technique is Horse Cut, which he jumps into the air and slashes the opponent with tremendous force during his fall to break their defense or destroy their armor. After 50 years, he is shown to be able to fight a group of assassins using only a combat knife.
  • Motorcycle Intuition: Jack is shown to know how to ride a motorcycle after 50 years in the future.
  • Multilingual: Due to his travels around the world in his native era, Jack was taught by many different cultures, including African, Greek, Russian, Mongolian, English, and more. Presumably he learned the local languages and dialects of his teachers during this time period, as international tongues were rare in his period of history.
  • Ninjutsu: Jack has had training in ninjitsu, having been trained to blend in with his surroundings. His preferred style is to blend in with the light. He does this by simply reversing his kimono so that he is dressed in white, and tying white bandages around his face, hands, and feet, after which he employs his training. 50 years later he is even able to blend even with little clothing to disguise himself with.
  • Peak Human Conditioning: From spending the majority of his life preparing to face Aku and constantly facing adversity in his quest to return home, Jack has honed his body to the absolute limit of human potential.
    • Peak Human Agility: Jack is extremely agile and he often use this speed to his advantage against his opponents and Jack can easily do back-flips to avoid danger and land on his feet with ease.
    • Peak Human Endurance: Jack has shown many times to be highly resistant to harm. He withstood powerful blows from inhumanly strong opponents relatively unfazed and being slammed through rocks only to quickly brush it off. Even with injures he does sustain, he has a high threshold for pain, able to continue fighting with no hindrance to his performance. He has even survived falls from great heights that would kill a normal person. Jack also has an unfathomable reserve of stamina. In addition to rarely tiring, even after such, he is shown able to fight off hundreds of opponents for days. And still able to move and survive despite losing a lot of blood.
    • Peak Human Senses: Jack's years of training have honed his senses to surreal levels. With them, he is highly alert to any approaching threat and likewise is able to quickly react to even the fastest of opponents. With his sense of hearing alone, he was able to defeat the Blind Archers, taking in the whole environment to consistently steps ahead of the three archers.
    • Peak Human Speed: Jack is shown to be extremely swift. With his natural reflexes and sheer footwork, he is able to able to avoid gunfire, carve through entire armies within seconds and even defeat a team composed entirely of highly skilled bounty hunters from all directions in the time it takes for a drop of water to hit the ground. He has also demonstrated the ability to use his sword to deflect bullets from a gatling gun with little effort.
    • Peak Human Strength: Jack has deceptive raw strength for his lean frame, able to cleanly cut through most machines with little effort and can easily throw opponents much larger than himself. Also, following his training with the blue monkeys, his strength increased immensely, able to jump about while weighed down all over by large rocks and boulders. In building up his muscles for this improved physical prowess, he also gained the ability to jump about hundreds of feet into the air, even from a stationary position.
  • Willpower: Jack seems to possess a nearly indomitable force of will, able to push himself through virtually any hardship in order to vanquish Aku. This ability is not absolute however, and he is capable of becoming disheartened and, at one point, he nearly gave up his quest (though on that occasion he got over himself in rather short order after being reminded of what it was that he fought for).
Equipment/Gear:
  • Jack's Katana: A mystical weapon forged by the gods themselves in order to destroy Aku, the embodiment of all things evil.
Weaknesses:
  • Temper: Despite his calm demeanor, Jack has a tendency to get slightly flustered and angry depending on the stress of the situation.
  • Only Human: Jack has achieved many feats, and he may be ageless, but he is not immortal. He can still get tired, he can still be hurt, and he can still die.

Name: Josuke Higashikata
Nickname(s): JoJo
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance:
000ca25b987bbfb8c40f594baba7e6cb-d32p3lq.png

Fandom: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Personality: Josuke is loud, brash, hotheaded, and quick to anger. However, despite this, he is still able to keep a smile on his face and he doesn't let his anger cloud his thinking in a battle. That is, unless someone insults his hairstyle. If someone were unlucky enough to make fun of Josuke's hair, he will be thrown into a blind rage. A literal blind rage. He completely loses sight of everything around him, and the one thing that matters to him is kicking the ass of whoever was stupid enough to talk shit about his hair.
Backstory: A long time ago, Tomoko Higashikata was caught in a massive snowstorm. Her car was stuck, her son Josuke was running a high fever, and there was no help in sight...that is, until a mysterious boy appeared behind their car. He helped Tomoko's car out of the storm, saving her life, and the life of her son. To this day, Tomoko has no idea who that boy is, and the only thing Josuke remembers about him was his bizarre hairstyle...to this day, in order to honor the man who saved his and his mother's life, he wears the same hairstyle as that boy...flashforward ten years later, in the small Japanese town of Morioh in the year 1999. It had been ten years since Jotaro Kujo had defeated DIO, and now here he was on...family business. He came to Morioh Town to inform Josuke of his illigitimate father Joseph Joestar, who had an affair with his mother Tomoko years before during one of his visits to Japan, for Joseph did indeed leave some inheritance to the boy, despite the circumstances. Rather than get angry, Josuke actually apologized, saying he didn't wish to cause any trouble with Jotaro or his family. That is, until Jotaro accidentally insulted Josuke's hair. After a quick fight, Josuke soon learned that there were others out there with the same ability as him, called Stands. Jotaro was originally going to leave after telling Josuke of his inheritance, that is until they learned of a serial killer at large in Morioh. A man by the name of Angelo, who was also a Stand User, the man who had murdered Josuke's grandfather, Ryohei Higashikata, the chief of police. After defeating Angelo, Josuke made a vow, that he would protect Morioh Town in his grandfather's place. Jotaro soon agreed to stay in Morioh for a little while longer, mostly to investigate multiple Stand users popping up in town, two of which being Josuke's two best friends, Okuyasu Nijimura and Koiche Hirose. Soon however, they discovered the identity of a serial killer named Yoshikage Kira, with a stand called Killer Queen. The entireity of their efforts would now be spent on finding Kira and stopping him once and for all before he strikes again.

Powers/Abilities:
  • Crazy Diamond: Josuke's Stand. A Stand is the physical representation of one's soul, called upon by their mental energy. Each Stand has their own set of special abilities. Crazy Diamond's abilities are super speed, strength, and precision. Crazy Diamond also has the ability to heal and fix anything or anyone, doing this by reverting them back to their original state before the damage is done. He can also fuse objects together with this ability. Crazy Diamond's main weakness is Josuke cannot use this ability to heal himself.
  • Pain Tolerance
  • Above Average Strength
Equipment/Gear: Five small bullets given to him by Jotaro that he can fire using his stand Crazy Diamond

Weaknesses:
  • Quick to Anger
  • Only Human
  • Crazy Diamond, while powerful, has an incredibly short range, and is usually only effective up close.
Both are accepted and looks like ManyFaces ManyFaces and GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack will have company with their respective characters...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back