• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Irregular Opening (Multifandom) Characters

He goes after Star Butterfly's wand. Though, if there is some big bad of the RP, he could become its main henchman.
Uh Star's Wand is with
2372528-tumblr_m4of5f0pb01rx5px6o1_500.jpg

The arc's big bad(s).
I think he'll find a sort of kindred spirit there.

Yeah, Marvel on a regular day seems like a better time for Flagg to roll on in. Not big boi boss-tier cosmic threats.
Flagg? A kindred spirit?

Flagg isn't a person. He is evil as a living being. Wherever he walks, death and destruction follow.

Actually, Flagg would probably serve Thanos, knowing he could do whatever he pleases while plotting to betray him. And before you say that is stupid, Flagg was plotting to betray the Crimson King, who can be considered Stephen King's version of the devil.

So, who are the big bads?

Flagg? A kindred spirit?

Flagg isn't a person. He is evil as a living being. Wherever he walks, death and destruction follow.

Actually, Flagg would probably serve Thanos, knowing he could do whatever he pleases while plotting to betray him. And before you say that is stupid, Flagg was plotting to betray the Crimson King, who can be considered Stephen King's version of the devil.

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE PUMP!

Flagg? A kindred spirit?

They haven't been revealed yet.
All I'm giving away is that it's similar character, who also schemes and manipulates.
He's also kind of a demon, so there's that.

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE PUMP!
This is an accurate statement.

Uh, it's the name of one of the arcs... I thought he was looking at the arcs.
It is the name of the arc, but he also asked what I meant by it. I was referencing a certain character and stating how said character cannot be stumped.

S Slick416
Maybe you should try signing up as another character for now.
Flagg is the kind of character you build an arc around, y'know?
Not true. He is....well, he's the kind of guy who works behind the scenes, sowing chaos. He would be the Dragon for an arc big bad before becoming on himself.

Though, I was thinking of signing up as Locus from Red vs Blue, and I just bought Sandman, by Neil Gaiman....

Not true. He is....well, he's the kind of guy who works behind the scenes, sowing chaos. He would be the Dragon for an arc big bad before becoming on himself.

Though, I was thinking of signing up as Locus from Red vs Blue, and I just bought Sandman, by Neil Gaiman....
Locus would work for now.
Maybe you could work something out with Barbas Barbas , fellow Gaiman fan. He's doin' some stuff with Phage.

Name:Jason brown
Nickname(s):sucide killer
Alignment: chaotic good
Appearance:
images

Fandom: OC
Personality:He use an happy dumb kid personality to hide his real personality of an intelligent cold calculating killer
Backstory:He used to be used fake personality until he found an ancient burial ground and found a ring that was hidden off path .Then by picking up the ring it turned out the ring had magic.Jason then gained the magic of the ring but at the cost of his childhood.He gained an intelligent of a genius and then found out that the only way the rock would give him more powers if he killed people.He then started a massive killing spree. which killed many criminal organizations who did wrong in his mind.He killed off many corrupt people and criminals which make the criminal population cut in half from the fear that they would be killed .He would kill his victims by using his magic to make them kill themselves.Getting him the name suicide killer because he always leave a dead person who looked like they killed themselfs at the scene of his killings.
Powers/Abilities:magic(will say spell list),genius intelligent,
Equipment/Gear:pistol,lot of wealth from all the criminals he killed, and the ammo for the pistol
Weaknesses:he does not reveal his powers to other unless he really need to,he has a very one way of thinking sort of path,he cannot feel other people emotions because he lack most of them himself,need souls in order for his powers to work,
spell list
soul clone: make a clone of himself which he can control like a puppet/he can also change the size of the puppet
soul blast:shoot out a blast of magic powered by the soul energy he has
soul shield:make a soul shield to protect himself
soul pocket : open up a storage room full of his stuff in his own mini realm
death portal:can open up a portal to other alternate reality(cost one fresh soul)a fresh soul must of been collected with in 30 minutes of the death
hypnotize(cost no souls) :make a person do his bidding. It depends how strong the person will is or there magic is how long the effect of spell lasts.

Name: Samuel Ortez
Nickname(s): Locus
Alignment: Lawful Neutral? Somewhere in the anti hero area.
Appearance:
latest

Fandom: Red vs Blue.
Personality: Used to see himself as a professional, a soldier. Now, he knows that was just an excuse for him, because he was afraid to own up to the fact he was just a murderer. Now wielding a Great Key, a sword, something only a true warrior could wield, he is wandering around, still maintaining his air of professionalism, but only because he is used to it. He intends to make up for what he has done.
Backstory: Once, he helped clean up the streets of crime. When he fought in the war, he was forced to be a soldier, and he was broken by his experience, one of only two survivors of his squad. He and the other became mercenaries, and were employed in an attempt to wipe out the population of a planet. However, thanks to the Reds and Blues, he was stopped, and eventually, he realised the error of what he had done, what he had become. He betrayed his partner, who had been manipulating him, and now, he is trying to atone for what he has done.
Powers/Abilities: He is a skilled fighter, very disciplined. His is proficient in hand to hand combat and the tactical level of war. His armor has a built in invisibility cloak, making him a dangerous assassin.
Equipment/Gear: He has a shotgun, a magnum, a sniper rifle, a railgun, a SAW, and a Great Key(energy sword.) His armor has camouflage.
Weaknesses: He was traumatised by war.

Crenando Crenando Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo finished!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back