• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ironacre City: Guilty by Association - OOC (Closed)

Charlie is up ^.^ Hope you like her, if you want me to change anything let me know XD Tried to make her interesting/angsty cuz um yes....I love angst.

I love Baby Driver so much!

Sebastian still needs a wife, people. I can't play my bad guy's wife.

At the least, we still need all of Harvey's kids finishing, Seb's wife, Seb's friend.

As we definitely won't start this tomorrow evening (UK time) it's unfortunately going to be Friday. I won't have much time Wednesday evening and I have to go to the hospital Thursday (nightmare).

Chimney Swift Chimney Swift Michael is accepted.
_SweetCandy_ _SweetCandy_ Sylvie and Daniella are accepted

Webs Elk Webs Elk The Omen of Death The Omen of Death - I'm not sure if you're still interest in joining this one?

Thanks for the mention! I would have forgotten all about this without it.

Anyway, to answer your question, I am still interested. However, I might not be able to get a CS up today or tomorrow as I have 5 different tests this week alone to study for. Wed-Thursday should be good days if I will be able to get something up, though.

myst.erion myst.erion I guess if she knows his secret we need to know why she's keeping it. Does he know she knows?

I've made her a private investigator with the police department, well paid, analytical and all. so, i feel if he knows that she knows, she could be keeping it from others because she believes he is still a good man, [typical yeah, but shes known him for ages], because she believes she can help him in his situation [mentally and maybe physically??] be that by leading the police off his trail when needed or giving him behind the scenes information, and Definitely because she doesn't want to see his family fall apart because of his alter ego. Id really like Abby to have a nice bond with the family~

I've made her a private investigator with the police department, well paid, analytical and all. so, i feel if he knows that she knows, she could be keeping it from others because she believes he is still a good man, [typical yeah, but shes known him for ages], because she believes she can help him in his situation [mentally and maybe physically??] be that by leading the police off his trail when needed or giving him behind the scenes information, and Definitely because she doesn't want to see his family fall apart because of his alter ego. Id really like Abby to have a nice bond with the family~

Charlie and Abby should definitely work together! ^.^ I feel like Charlie could be like Dexter from the show....minus the slaughtering of serial killers.

Lamia Lamia Sebastian's oldest daughter is 21. If Seleste is 34, she would have been only 13 when she gave birth to Charlie. Unless Charlie is adopted or has a different biological mother, that's a bit odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back