• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ironacre City: Guilty by Association - OOC (Closed)

Just to elaborate. I'm unable to work out how to keep every character busy and provide them with interesting things to do. That's not fair to the players involved.

Does anyone think they'd be able to co-GM this? Work with me to come up with ideas of things to throw everyone's way? There's only so many NPC characters I can create and control to occupy each main character.

Does anyone think they'd be able to co-GM this? Work with me to come up with ideas of things to throw everyone's way? There's only so many NPC characters I can create and control to occupy each main character.
Lol girl you know I can help:p

I need it, haha. When things happen that have all of the family together, that's real easy. But when one character is at school, another at their place of work, they all need their own subplots to keep their personal dramas going.

I need it, haha. When things happen that have all of the family together, that's real easy. But when one character is at school, another at their place of work, they all need their own subplots to keep their personal dramas going.
Lol well I am willing and able to try and push this along:) if you were wanting to continue with this:)

I can definitely offer some help to keep this thing going :)
although, it may be half hearted...i know i have recently joined 2 more rps, but in reality, this one dying out was good for me...
That aside, i offer all my services if you would like to keep this alive. and i will continue to rp :)

*claps* yea, I was secretly excited for this one ^.^ I think it has a lot of potential!

I kind of did feel it would be a waste to just end it after we all put work into creating it in the first place.

myst.erion myst.erion Well this one isn't as fast-paced as the gangster one, so at least there's time for you all to keep up with it if it does get off the ground again . :)

Same lol:p so we should probably give people some time to see that this is still happening! If they don't respond then I would message just to confirm they still want to be apart of it:)

Considering that I'm a person who like Heroes and Villain stories, if you need help, I could help out xD but only when my brain isn't working overdrive while working

Sorry I've been off a bit today:) I should be able to get a reply up later today and will be on tonight as well!

So currently, Lucy is just trying to spread the news of the train incident, and Michael is having a nice normal day at school.
If anyone wants to meddle in those affairs, that would be brilliant! If not, I'll just pop in with a quick post eveey now and again until they become part of something. :)

That's cool with me. I'll need to get the ball rolling with some background discussion with Bella. So expect this to be back up and running in the next two days. :)

So I am here ^.^ Only for a short while though for I am tired from todays adventures! I will definitely be on tomorrow after 1 pm pst if I don't stay on tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back