• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Iron Fist [character sheets] [set members]

Main
Here
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Please, underline your DCs and Skills of choice!

Please, underline your DCs and Skills of choice!

[div style=" text-align: center; font-size: 20px;"]
[NAME]
[RACE/CLASS (level)/BACKGROUND]
[ALIGNMENT]

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: xx(+x)
DEX: xx(+x)
CON: xx(+x)
INT: xx(+x)
WIS: xx(+x)
CHA: xx(+x)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +x
DEX: +x
CON: +x
INT: +x
WIS: +x
CHA: +x

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): +x
Animal handling (wis): +x
Arcana (int): +x
Athletics (str): +x
Deception (cha): +x
History (int): +x
Insight (wis): +x
Intimidation (cha): +x
Investigation (int): +x
Medicine (wis): +x
Nature (int): +x
Perception (wis): +x
Performance (cha): +x
Persuasion (cha): +x
Religion (int): +x
Sleight of hand (dex): +x
Stealth (dex): +x
Survival (wis): +x

BASE:
Hit Points
: xx
Armour Class: xx+xx+xx=xx
Initiative: xx
Speed: xx
Hit Die: xdxx
Proficiency Bonus: +x

ATTACKS:
[weapon], +x, xdx+x [type] damage

SPELLS (ATR, DCsave, +XX):
Lvl 0

Lvl 1
Lvl 2
Lvl 3

INVENTORY:
[INSERT]

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC:
PC:

[INSERT IMAGE]

Personality traits: [INSERT]
Ideals: [INSERT]
Bonds: [INSERT]
Flaws: [INSERT]
Languages: [INSERT]
Proficencies: [INSERT]

BASIC APPEARANCE:
[INSERT]
FEATURES/TRAITS:
[INSERT]
BACKGROUND:
[INSERT]

[/div]

Last edited:

Sophiana Winsborough
Human/Fighter/Level 1/Noble
Lawful Good

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 15(+2)
DEX: 10(+0)
CON: 14(+2)
INT: 15(+2)
WIS: 11(+0)
CHA: 12(+1)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: +4
DEX: 0
CON: +4
INT: +2
WIS: 0
CHA: +1

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): 0
Animal handling (wis): 0
Arcana (int): +2
Athletics (str): +2
Deception (cha): +1
History (int): +4
Insight (wis): 0
Intimidation (cha): +3
Investigation (int): +2
Medicine (wis): 0
Nature (int): +2
Perception (wis): 0
Performance (cha): +1
Persuasion (cha): +3
Religion (int): +2
Sleight of hand (dex): 0
Stealth (dex): 0
Survival (wis): +2

BASE:
Hit Points
: 12
Armour Class: 10+1+2+1=14
Initiative: 0
Speed: 30
Hit Die: 1d10
Proficiency Bonus: +2

ATTACKS:
Longsword
, +4, 1d8+2 slashing damage
Longbow, +2, 1d8 piercing damage
Crossbow, light +2, 1d8 piercing damage

SPELLS (ATR, DCsave, +XX):
Lvl 0

Lvl 1
Lvl 2
Lvl 3

INVENTORY:
Explorer's pack (backpack, bedroll, mess kit, tinderbox, 10 torches, 10 days of rations, a waterskin, 50 feet of Hempen rope);
Noble equipment (a set of fine clothes, a signet ring, a scroll of pedigree)
Leather armor, longsword, shield, longbow (20 arrows), and light crossbow (20 bolts);
FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC: 125
PC:

9f4f8d2df1ad6dc0e5a4b4c6bb2849da--fantasy-warrior-fantasy-art.jpg

Personality traits: I suppose I consider myself to be quite guarded, but only because I have to be. I do care, though. In fact, I care a lot.
Ideals: Murder in vengeance does not restore balance. No real change comes from revenge. It is better to see a long lasting solution.
Bonds: I would die if it would mean protecting those who cannot protect themselves.
Flaws: My strong desire to help people can easily blind me into trusting people too easily.
Languages: Common, Elven
Proficencies: simple and martial weapons; light, medium, and heavy armor; dragonchess set

BASIC APPEARANCE:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 120lbs.
Eyes: Hazel
Skin: Olive
Hair: Black
Distinctive features: Solemn facial expression, hair braided and tied with a green ribbon.
FEATURES/TRAITS:
Feature: Position of Privilege
Thanks to your noble birth, people are inclined to think the best of you. You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be wherever you are. The common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure, and other people of high birth treat you as a member of the same social sphere. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.
Fighting Style: Defense. While you are wearing armor, you gain a +1 bonus to AC.
Second Wind. You have a limited well of stamina that you can draw on to protect yourself from harm. On your turn, you can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + your fighter level. Once you use this feature, you must nish a short or long rest before you can use it again.
BACKGROUND:
Sophiana came from a noble line of Cyric worshipers. She left after she realized that she did not agree with Cyric's teachings. Driven by the horrors witnessed as a child, she desires to fight evil through conversion. Her life goal is to establish a guild that will fight against Cyric's followers and limit Cyric's sphere of influence.

[/div]

Last edited:

ETIENNE
Genasi (firesoul)/Bard, College of Lore (1)/Entertainer
Neutral Evil

ATTRIBUTES:
STR
: 9 (-1)
DEX: 16 (+3)
CON: 10 (+0)
INT: 13 (+1)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 18 (+4)

SAVING THROWS:
STR
: -1
DEX: +5
CON: +0
INT: +1
WIS: +1
CHA: +6

SKILLS:
Acrobatics
(dex): +5
Animal handling (wis): +1
Arcana (int): +1
Athletics (str): -1
Deception (cha): +4
History (int): +1
Insight (wis): +1
Intimidation (cha): +6
Investigation (int): +1
Medicine (wis): +1
Nature (int): +1
Perception (wis): +1
Performance (cha): +6
Persuasion (cha): +6
Religion (int): +1
Sleight of hand (dex): +3
Stealth (dex): +3
Survival (wis): +3

BASE:
Hit Points
: 9
Armour Class: 10+1+3=14
Initiative: +3
Speed: 30
Hit Die: 1d8
Proficiency Bonus: +2

ATTACKS:
Rapier
, +5, 1d8+3 piercing
Crossbow (hand), +5, 1d8+3 piercing
Dagger, +5, 1d4+3 piercing

SPELLS (CHA, DC14, +6):
Lvl 0

Produce Flame (racial, Con, 10, 0)
Dancing Lights
Mending
Lvl 1
Charm Person
Faerie Fire
Feather Fall
Thunderwave

INVENTORY:
Composite flute, violin, small harp, oud;
Entertainer's pack (backpack, bedroll, 2 costumes, 5 candles, 5 days of rations, waterskin, disguise kit);
Diplomat's pack (chest, 2 scroll cases, fine clothes, bottle of ink, ink pen, lamp, 2 oil flasks, 5/1 sheet paper, perfume, sealing wax, soap);
Leather armour, rapier, dagger, hand crossbow, 20 bolts;
A favour of an admirer (carved wooden ring); a costume.

FUNDS:
CC
:
SC:
EC:
GC: 76
PC:

C7-cCW9Eazs.jpg
Personality traits: I change my mood or my mind as quickly as I change key in a song.
Ideals: Life is like seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
Bonds: I would die to recover an ancient artefact that was lost long ago.
Flaws: I have to admit, and would hate myself for it, but I'll run and preserve my own hide if the going gets, though.
Languages: Common, Primodial.
Proficencies: string, bowed, wind, keyboard instruments; light armour; simple weapons, longswords, shortswords, rapiers, hand crossbows.

BASIC APPEARANCE:
Height: 178;
Weight: 75;
Eyes: red and yellow, slightly glow;
Skin: brownish-grey, red and orange patterns;
Hair: mix of red, black, yellow, and orange, flame-like.
Distinctive features: slightly smells of burning, red bones, nails, teeth, deep rustling voice.
FEATURES/TRAITS:
Darkvision.
60ft (shades of red).
Fire resistance. You resist Fire Damage.
Reach to the Blaze. You know the Produce Flame cantrip. At 3rd Level, you can cast Burning Hands once as a first level spell. You regain this ability after a long rest. Use CON for spellcasting.
By Popular Demand. You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble’s court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.
Bardic Inspiration. You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.
Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.
You can use this feature a number of times equal to your Charisma modifier (a minimum of once). You regain any expended uses when you finish a long rest. Your Bardic Inspiration die changes when you reach certain levels in this class. The die becomes a d8 at 5th level, a d10 at 10th level, and a d12 at 15th level.
BACKGROUND:
Born in Sigil to a genasi prostitute and an unnamed efreeti, Etienne (no last name ever provided) is especially odd- but good-looking representative of his kind.
Travelling cities and sometimes even realms, Etienne presented himself as charming and gallant man. However, in a more private atmosphere, when there's no need to pretend, he shows his nature. He is a fire genasi (a mix between a human and an efreeti), and as any fire, he is burning, he is hurting, he blazes and explodes easily, and with no fuel to devour, he calms down with ease as well. Emotional and at times uncontrollable, he makes a poor ally... if there's nothing of value at stake.

[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back