• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Iron Battalion - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm more than happy to listen to suggestions and concepts, though as of current I'm not allowing students to have personalised custom mechs

OI. Extremely interested. I was actually writing up an intro for an RP with a more Pacific Rim-style to it, with giant monsters against the world instead of country vs country. Haven't got the post up yet because I'm trying to detail it a bit more but yeah.

Anyway, still extremely interested!

^Accidentally posted that to the IC thread, haha.

OI. Extremely interested. I was actually writing up an intro for an RP with a more Pacific Rim-style to it, with giant monsters against the world instead of country vs country. Haven't got the post up yet because I'm trying to detail it a bit more but yeah.

Anyway, still extremely interested!

^Accidentally posted that to the IC thread, haha.
LINK ME! i love pacific rim

This might sound weird but does the characters we make have to be sane ? For example could I make a character that is a sociopath?

jdmoss jdmoss as long as they're not running around screeching like a psychopath. Or they are VERY clearly unsafe to put in a mech.

Rightio, no problem with taking your time. I don't really want to advance much with less than like 4 members anyways (excluding me)

Character up. Tried to make him tied to S.T.'s dragon caste, let me know if there are any inconsistencies or anything.

It's all good, he's accepted, once you get your intro post done (don't rush yourself) I'll get things moving a little.

All you have to do is make a character, I'd probably give the 'Other' page a quick look and see if anything there could help wih inspiration as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back