• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iridia- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
alright everyone we are ready to go. Your posts dont have to he as long as mine just no one line replies please. I tried to give an example of what nobles, knights, soldiers, and commoners are doing so you can get a feel for what your character would be in the process of but feel free to express your creative freedoms here.

I just ask that no one make a post confirming wether or not the king was murdered

No leads on the case as of yet.

For combat scenes there are certainly criminals running around and bandits are starting to flood to fhe roads into the city in the hopes of robbing a rich person so theres plenty of room for violence there.

Please do not launch an attack on the city or an important figure as given the current setting that will most certainly get you swarmed by an overwhelming force of foes.

Aside from that have fun i am super excited to see what you guys bring in ;)

Skyrte Skyrte niqlo niqlo Crooked Crooked Edric Blight Edric Blight noxrequiem noxrequiem 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings Megalodon20157 Megalodon20157 SharkBark SharkBark

Also unrelated question to the start up.

Adon is obviously gonna be coming in at some point. I have most of his cs finished already in my private workshop. Should i post him now or wait?

he is a good deal beyond player characters though so i do worry it will start a power creep trend.

Also unrelated question to the start up.

Adon is obviously gonna be coming in at some point. I have most of his cs finished already in my private workshop. Should i post him now or wait?

he is a good deal beyond player characters though so i do worry it will start a power creep trend.

Let's wait. Y'know, for suspense.

Alrighty then acknowledged. We shall wait. Dont worry you guys i promise his arrival will bring enrichment to the story without really subtracting from your own relevance to the plot.

Love the start post. I'll jump in whenever and where ever I see fit.

Looking forward to seeing all of you guys' responses.

Gonna wait til I get the approval of the DM before I post, I put down a lot of stuff in my CS so I wanna make sure it’s all good

But also I’m really busy today so I’m gonna have to wait anyways

Gonna wait til I get the approval of the DM before I post, I put down a lot of stuff in my CS so I wanna make sure it’s all good

But also I’m really busy today so I’m gonna have to wait anyways
Omg im so sorry i forgot to screen that family.

I see no reason to have a problem with them. In fact I throughly enjoy the idea of a noble family keeping close ties with their golden knight family members. It makes alot of sense as to why they would want that anyway. A king is but one lifetime of guaranteed power, a golden knight in the family could he centuries of influence. A little less potent influence but far more lasting. They are all welcome aboard and im excited to see how they handle what i have planned.

I have finished Adon (still in the private workshop.) Also the antagonist is finalized, The next critical event planned, and missions to come are all in the works though nearly finished….dudes we may just be able to run this for a while.

Uhh..

I think maybe we should push forward, I don't think it would affect other character entrances.

Let's see what everyone else says.

Uhh..

I think maybe we should push forward, I don't think it would affect other character entrances.

Let's see what everyone else says.
I think we push forward
It shall be done. Im off for rhe next two days in like 20 minutes so at the latest tomorrow morning ill shift you forward… i cant exactly move obhad just yet, but i have an idea as to how to get apollo over to him, and i wont even have to pull out my Fast travel ex machina.

I mean I'm down to come in, I just don't know where and how I would go about starting. I've been debating and brainstorming but I don't know really how yet.

Any advice or good starting points would be appreciated! Or, you can tell me to just wait, I'm down with that too! I just don't wanna come in or start awkwardly lol.

Any advice or good starting points would be appreciated! Or, you can tell me to just wait, I'm down with that too! I just don't wanna come in or start awkwardly lol.
Ah thats right the newblood golden knight mitch.

The way i see it he is a young one likely the most recent selection during the annual golden banquet. That would arguably make you one of the most popular people of the year or at least someone of interest.

I could see you being posted at the palace to mingle with the nobles and such as your name is currently on everyones lips and being fresh youve yet to be completely dulled emotionally making public interaction something that would still be almost natural to you.

Inversely for the same reason you could be stationed in the central market district with Hyde the Frostborn Golden knight. This would put you in the path of Obhad, in the public space, and gives you the potential to make your way towards the gate.

The latter is likely the best bet as Hyde is the most Lax CO you could be paired with and would not give the slightest of a crap if you wandered off to do your own thing.

Hyde is an npc so you can steer him, think of him as the surfer bro. He would be heading to the gate after a guard approached him to tell him Lady Kyriss Shendoa has arrived

Users who are viewing this thread

Back