• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Iridescence: OOC Chat

Perhaps. Do you want to start a bar fight? I think Moria would be underpowered against Big Boss, Locus and Peacock (even only with her gun)
Well he does have his shadow doppleganger and can fight as well
I mean but given how lazy he is I've been having second thoughts about using him :/ but I also don't want to kill him off

Alright. I think I learned a thing or two thanks to this. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.
First of all, I think we have enough characters, so I'll be closing the RP to new players in a sec.
And second of all, to avoid more unwanted clusterfucks and confused players in the future, I'd like to organize the groups based on everyone's preferences and make some extra pages for each group, e.g group 1 would have more fighting and action in it while group 2 would have more light-hearted story elements etc. The groups could also be based on personality types or post frequency.
I believe this would improve the quality of the RP, but I would like to know what you guys think, first.
So, opinions? =)

Alright. I think I learned a thing or two thanks to this. Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.
First of all, I think we have enough characters, so I'll be closing the RP to new players in a sec.
And second of all, to avoid more unwanted clusterfucks and confused players in the future, I'd like to organize the groups based on everyone's preferences and make some extra pages for each group, e.g group 1 would have more fighting and action in it while group 2 would have more light-hearted story elements etc. The groups could also be based on personality types or post frequency.
I believe this would improve the quality of the RP, but I would like to know what you guys think, first.
So, opinions? =)

Okay. As a reminder, these are the groups we got so far.

Team 1 - Big Boss, Locus, Peacock, Moria

Team 2 - Crash, Courage, Avery (i plan on it reuniting with peacock once i introduce the kid)

Team 3 - WX, Cynthia

Team 4 - Izuki, Hatsune Miku

Team 5 - The Spy, Judge Death

If I forgot anyone then its either me forgetting or they aren't in a team yet.

So, opinions? =)
Sounds like a cool idea.

Okay. As a reminder, these are the groups we got so far.

Team 1 - Big Boss, Locus, Peacock, Moria

Team 2 - Crash, Courage, Avery (i plan on it reuniting with peacock once i introduce the kid)

Team 3 - WX, Cynthia

Team 4 - Izuki, Hatsune Miku

Team 5 - The Spy, Judge Death

If I forgot anyone then its either me forgetting or they aren't in a team yet.
Alright, thank you. However I think 5 groups are a few too many, and a group consisting of only 2 people might as well be a 1on1 roleplay, y'know?
I was thinking of making 2 extra pages for a second and third group that are based on certain story elements/ post frequency/ moral alignments(?) and let everyone decide for themselves in which group they want their characters to be.

Sounds like a cool idea.
735aa58d68fa85585621ad9df0b6c4d8--pip-boy.jpg

Alright, thank you. However I think 5 groups are a few too many, and a group consisting of only 2 people might as well be a 1on1 roleplay, y'know?
I was thinking of making 2 extra pages for a second and third group that are based on certain story elements/ post frequency/ moral alignments(?) and let everyone decide for themselves in which group they want their characters to be.

I plan on putting The Kid with WX and Cynthia. Many will put someone with the Spy and Judge Fear (i think) and Izuki and Miku are probably about to join group 1.

I plan on putting The Kid with WX and Cynthia. Many will put someone with the Spy and Judge Fear (i think) and Izuki and Miku are probably about to join group 1.
How dare you misspell Izuku's name?! D:<
Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Let's wait for the others to hop online and see what they think.

So what are we doing about current groups. Say it was a beta test and void stuff?
Nope! I mean, we could do that, but I was thinking of the main bad guy tampering with the world again and scattering the characters once more once everyone is ready/has agreed with this whole thing. The progress in the IC so far doesn't necessarily have to be scratched, but starting over is an option, if that's what you meant.

How dare you misspell Izuku's name?! D:<
Alright, I'll keep that in mind. Let's wait for the others to hop online and see what they think.

Nope! I mean, we could do that, but I was thinking of the main bad guy tampering with the world again and scattering the characters once more once everyone is ready/has agreed with this whole thing. The progress in the IC so far doesn't necessarily have to be scratched, but starting over is an option, if that's what you meant.

What we could do is the big bad throws everyone into the black hole after the world synchronization and maybe we go through different universes?

I like this idea, too. How about I make a poll for this?
Then again, gotta wait and see what the others think first. =P

Also, we could possibly cluster each person into atleast three groups, with about five per group? All of the groups go to different universes during the RP.

Last edited:
I mean how would this be lined up. I feel like for an rp that isn't too big we don't need to split people up across universes, rather different places in a universe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back