• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Investigators of the Supernatural (Closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Dylan
4d757caae1e4785377fb704615d8d1f9.jpg
Dylan felt blood splatter onto his face, dotting across his favorite t-shirt. He would have to burn it now. He didn't want to be a suspect of a murder.

All of his senses tingle at the same time. It was almost odd. He was fascinated and also disturbed. Dylan reached a hand to his bloodied cheek, making his fingers sticky and his cheeks smeared red.

Dylan opened his mouth to speak but stopped by the rummaging sound behind the counter. Behind the counter, the blonde cashier slowly risen from the spot he hid in. He looked at the blood on the floor then at the group. "Shit, man, I think I smoked more than weed." The blonde slowly walked over to the staff room and pulled out a mop and a bucket ready filled with water. "Damn, Jessica and her strawberry syrup." He mumbled, cleaning up the mess on the floor.

It was relief that the cashier was an idiot. There wasn't a body but only blood. "I...I think I need to...go home." He slowly risen from his spot beside Casper. He turned to his head to his friend with dark eyes. "The box? Oh, I was supposed to deliver it to my parents. Now it's broken, and a demon lord is on the loose." He answered, dancing around the question.

Dylan looked back at his sticky hand, it was shaking now. His eyes felt like they were on fire. He just felt sick and sore at the same time. “Don’t worry you guys. T-totally fine.” He got up from the floor and exited the donut shop.

Time Skip- Next Day -School-

It was fine day at Spring Valley High school. Well, fine was was too vague of a word. It was strange and almost as terrible as the night the demon left a bloody mess at the donut shop. Luckily, there were no police reports about a missing donut shop owner.

Now the terrible part of Dylan's day was before he went to school. He woke up feeling lightheaded and sore. He did receive a good whack from his dad after telling him that someone stole the artifact but he doubt that it contributed to his body pain. Dylan walked over to the mirror that hangs on the wall. His eyes widened.

“What the hell!” He shrieked. His appearance was somewhat different from last night. His hair was now a dark brown and his eyes were now a burgundy brown, almost to a rich color of red. His eyes darted to his hand was trembling before in the donut shop. It was not human. With excitement and surprise, Dylan passed out on the floor, clutching the black demon hand.

d7b04be56b22c8db4d07e6bd1c1a54e6.jpg

rd.png

(Location: Chaelyn's House.)
(Mood: Confused. )

(Interactions: Everyone. )
(Mentions: Everyone. )

Chaelyn was no stranger to the frightening dread that would regularly take place after summoning a manifested spirit, throughout many years of her daily profession as a 'medium' she'd encountered many abnormal instances of distressed entities, specifically long forgotten departed that had conserved and maintained a considerable amount of hatred for those who had ever dared to disturb their everlasting slumber including provoking their intense displeasure. Confrontations with these 'poltergeists' were routinely prone to lasting tantrums before eventually withdrawing from their frenzy of hysteria, there'd been numerous times throughout these wild fits of outrage where they'd hoist up living-room sofas, televisions, and even kitchen refrigerators before violently shoving them across the flooring as the air would succumb to a screeching shrill from the sound, of course, this was but only a singular example in contrary to many other dramatic performances that had achieved a maddened bout of a spirit's wrath. Unintentionally invoking these sort of moods was certainly not uncommon in her line of work, from bruises to scratches Chaeyln knew first hand how powerful an apparition could truly be; howbeit, never could one actually be capable of killing a living human being! Umwelitchen lurching its contorted-self in the direction of the pastry shop's owner came as a sensation of overwhelming terror to the poor man, his own two feet were now strongly rooted the ground, unable to maneuver themselves to safety as if they'd been a surprised deer caught in the blinding headlights of an oncoming vehicle. Startled as Chaelyn was as well she rest assured knowing that from the past experiences she had, there was no way anyone from the realm of the unliving could harm someone who was still alive but to her dismay a sickening sight had proved her wrong once the creature's mangled rows of teeth had skewered through the owner's supple throat, an unmistakable clatter of tightening jaws crushing throw skin, flesh, and bone had immediately soured the girl's alarmed expression. "Oh my god!" Beads of the person's gore haphazardly splattered in all directions of the restaurant, a vulgar shower of blood had blotched the walls in an unnerving red, almost resembling a gruesome Rorschach painting as it splashed against the alabaster wall and paralleled the divided half of its pattern until droplets of the darkened liquid had eerily oozed down, leaving nothing but streaks of red running with white.

"I-I t-think i-i'm going to be sick." As if she hadn't been disgusted enough by the brutality of the scene, a branching spurt of the owner's own vital fluid had marked her forehead and neck, some of it even staining the loosened collar of her shirt. Initially, gagging would've been her first reaction to seeing such a repulsive scene but instead of choking on her own vomit she had perceived herself being more and more out of touch with reality, the symptoms of dizziness and nausea had begun overpowering the girl's vigilance, it'd soon resorted to the girl using all of her inner might just to stay conscious. "I need to protect them, I c-cant..." The penumbra of the dismal shade enclosing the unlit corners of the wide room begun lethargically slithering their way to Chaelyn's peripheral vision, the dark obscurity acted like a black hole as it grew larger in size, devouring anything that'd gotten into its path prior to consuming the girl's dainty figure in a masking black. Panicking, she desperately waved her head from side to side, checking around to see the members of her club fading away one by one, all of them being ripped from her sight and being swept away into the inescapable void as she unsettlingly careened her face forward onto the unforgiving table, a loud 'thud' erupting from the impact and before long her tightened grip on reality had escaped, Chaelyn was no longer to stay awake and was soon temporarily lost to the nightmare that had unraveled in front of her. Whilst she was unconscious she still felt herself reliving through the past few days that had worked their way up to this point including her introduction to the investigations club, frozen images of those she'd met had flashed briefly in her head, she found it strange that a warm sensation had wrapped itself around her like a blanket as she fixated on each member in her dreams, their names echoing inside of her mind as she skipped her glance from face to face.

Richard, Dylan, Jessica, Seymour, Alex, Riri, Authoria, Tabemono, Nyan, Sakurako, Casper, and lastly O.J.

All of these people, even Authoria, they all had gifted her with the feeling of friendship. Something that she hasn't felt in a very long time throughout her years spent at Spring Valley, it might've been a sudden or drastic sensation but she really did feel a connection to each person, despite the darkness that had enveloped the entirety of her dreams a dim light shining from each person had gleamed marvelously, a kindle of warm that had radiated from the pictures brought a smile to her blank expression. "So many had abandoned me and left me in my time of need, but all of you were there to lend a hand." Suddenly those that she regarded as 'beacons of hope' had soon flickered away, an approaching colossal shadow had chained down the atmosphere in a cloud of misery. Umwelitchen's voice had torn effortlessly through the dark. "Leaving so soon?" In but a moment she helplessly watched as the abomination's mangled claw had swiped down, its keen nails followed by a stream of excruciating screams before a panicked gasp of air pushing out from her puckered lips had opened her eyes to the dead of night. "W-where am I?" An exhausted whisper trinkled from her mouth, at first glance, Chaelyn only was able to see the faint appearance of the pebble-layered sidewalk moving beneath her as an unknown force had lifted her up, cascades of flowing onyx hair had swooped past her sight leaving her utterly confused as she wordlessly watched the maroon streaks in the person's hair sweep its way through the wintry breeze of the night sky. "Hush now child, you and your friends are safe." Attached to the strips of hair was a mysterious woman whose voice had zipped to her ears, her timbre holding a certain tenderness as she spoke. Although it was difficult to see who exactly this person was, she was able to catch most of the stranger's outer aspect as she shuffled just enough to see an unfamiliar marking inked into the woman's upper chest, above she was introduced with pencil thin eyebrows and a sympathetic look that further complimented the woman's empathetic voice. "Sleep now child, you have a long day ahead of you." As concerning as being carried away by a stranger might have been to anyone, Chaelyn had felt strangely accustomed to the person as if a bond between them had already been made and in seconds she felt herself dozing away back into the realm of dreams.

24227bbef2f4565c423b5afb7bf2f506.png

( Time Skip - Morning )
The smell of freshly sizzling eggs and warm pancakes acted as an alarm to Chaelyn as her body jolted upward from her bed as if a bolt of lightning had struck her. "Chaelyn time for breakfast!" a cry from her beloved mother had seeped through the crack of her bedroom door, reaching her welcoming ears along with the heartwarming smell of the morning meal that had brushed past the bottom of her nose. "It was all a dream?" Recalling the events from yesterday she was unable to keep her mind from lurking back wondering what had just happened, it felt so surreal to her yet so strange all at the same time, could it of really been just a figment of her imagination? "Mraaaaww." Luna's recognizable yawn stretched far out from the foot of her bed, her long whiskers perked up in surprise after noticing Chaeyln waking up from her slumber "Heh, I'm glad to see you too." She drowsily uttered while stretching her arms out in a prolonged stretch. Drifting her arms back to her side she had reached out to lovingly scratch the top of Luna's head who, of course, couldn't keep herself from letting out a loud purr from the tremendous joy of being pet. There were many things that her feline companion loved, most of them had involved eating, especially canned tuna! Nevertheless, these had dwarfed in comparison when it came down to having her head patted, she must've thought she'd went to heaven from all that joy zipping from her lungs.

"Sorry, Luna i've gotta get ready." Pulling back her hand Chaelyn felt rather guilty about not being able to prolong that happiness of hers but as much as she'd love to entertain Luna she needed to go to school, but more importantly, there'd been a plate of eggs and pancakes that were just begging to be eaten! "Huh?" Consequent to drawing back her hand she was greeted with a peculiar sight of string-like hair strewn about the palm of her hand, a tinge of crimson twinkling from them as she inspected closer.

"Red.. Hair..?"

Jessica Silver and Richard Suzuki

Richard decided to give Jessica a ride home. Some parts of his body felt like they were burning, but it was a mild burn, like he was in direct sunlight in 100 degree weather. His dogs were still quite alert after the incident. Once he dropped jessica off he headed home.. The burning sensation never stopped. Luckily his dad was at work, his mom was dead asleep.. But his sister?...That's unknown at the time.. He got into his room and took his clothes off and tossed them into a bag he'd burn later.. Then hops into the shower, even though it was basically winter, he took a cold shower, the burning sensation was getting worse, few pain numbers away from him screaming. He took some pain killers and went to bed in shorts. Sadly, he had to keep all his dogs off the bed.. He kept his window open and fell asleep quite quickly, surprisingly...

Jessica Silver
Jessica got home and thankfully she didn't get too much blood on her, just enough to pass off as 'one of my friends was teasing his dogs with a fresh steak and it slipped from his hands and landed on me'. Which she would tell her mother, as she asked why she had blood on her. She went to her room and sat on the bed, she noticed a white blur that began to get closer, it then disappeared before her mother knocked on her door, then opening it, "..Did you at least enjoy yourself?" she asks shyly, "Huh? Oh yeah, it was, alright." she said, remaining silent about the demon.. Her mom had a sad look, not that Jessica could see it though.. "Well, maybe next time it will be better than alright.." she said sweetly, Jessica nods, her mom leaves three warm brownies and two cookies by her bed before leaving.. Jessica would smell them and smiled, her mother was the sweetest person in the world...that thought would have brought her to feeling like she's a burden, but it never popped up.. She would later eat her treats and then go to bed..

Richard Suzuki
Richard abruptly woke up with a loud "FUCK!", his body felt as if he was literally on fire but he visibly wasn't. He quickly got up and ran to his bathroom and flipped the lights on, noticing.. he had tattoos on his body, on his left shoulder, it was a very darkish red one, and on his right was a white one, both dragons. And he had one on his right leg. His sister barges into his room-she would do it whenever, which was really rude-, "Richy you ok?" she asked worriedly, noticing he was in the bathroom staring into the mirror, and she also noticed the tattoos, "Ooh moms gonna fry your ass." she said and laughed, he looks at her, "I..." he can't tell her what happened, even then she wouldn't believe him, "It's my body i can do what i want with it anyways, and for once can you knock?" he asks her sternly, "Well I'm sorry I heard my big brother screaming in the loudest FUCK I have ever heard, the fact mom is still asleep is amazing." she said rubbing her eyes, "Which reminds me." she held out a jar that had money in it, that said 'Richy's swear jar'. He groans, "Drawer closest to you, put a quarter in it." he said and starts to rub cold water on his arm. Getting some relief.. His sister went to the drawer and opened it, finding a M1911, "Wrong drawer and don't touch it." he said, "Sorry you didn't specify which drawer!" she said and closed it gently, 'paranoid guy' she thought as she opened the second one and finds a large amount of cash. Maybe 200 in assorted bills. "Take one dollar, I know exactly how much is there." he said, drying his hands off, and examining the tattoos more. She takes a dollar and puts it in the jar, "Well, seeing that you are alright, I'll be going to bed. And im stealing bud!" she said as Bud dashes into Richards bathroom and hides in the bathtub. Making her laugh, "God he's such a giant baby." she mumbles before leaving. Richard chuckles a bit, "Get out of there ya big scardy cat.." he said and bud listened, Richard walks back to his bed and lies down, checking the time, it was 3 am now.. And he couldn't go back to sleep.. When it was time for school, he got dressed and brushed his teeth, making it a priority to wear a long sleeve shirt and gloves, being the weirdo he is, he puts the gloves on first, they were expensive driving gloves, and he ripped right through them, he stares at the ripped glove and pulls it off, dropping it, "Guess they were old...hmm.." he said and he then grabs his long sleeve shirt and puts it on. He'd find a way to hide the hand portion of the tats.. He then heads downstairs, his mother was awake and making breakfast. His sister was on her laptop doing her homeschool, eating some bacon. She spots Richard and smiles, "Oh hey did you tell mom about your tattoos yet?" she asks, knowing damn well he didn't, their mother paused and looked at him, "Better not have tattoos!" she said sternly, his mother is always nice, but when they do something bad, she's quite mean

"Uh, well i, uh... Yeah... I got a few" he said, she turned the stove off and stormed towards him, "Where are they?" she asks with her hands on her hips, he rolled his sleeves up and his pant let, "That one goes all the way up to my thigh." he said as he glared at his sister, who smiled deviously. His mother was mad and almost ready to faint it seemed when their man of the house walks in, he notices his sons tattoos and the angry mother who seemed ready to strangle the teen, "...Just don't kill'em.." he said tiredly before walking towards his and wifes bedroom, "Y-You aren't mad?" Richard asks, his father, without looking, points back at the mother who could literally be having flames emitting from her eyes, and smoke coming out of her ears, she was making a noise that said 'I'm going to scream at you until you are deaf', but she stopped and took a deep breath, realizing, he was 17, close to 18, and he'd have gotten them sooner or later, "...Just tell me, who paid for it?" she asks, "Oh they were uh...free, yeah one of the guys in the club has a dad that does tattoos, I jokingly asked if i can get a free set, and the guy was actually quite happy I asked, said his dad had a new design he wanted to try out, and these are the final product" he said, letting his pant leg drop. "...Alright, go on, get to school." she said blankly. The 180 was quite strange to Richard, but it was better than losing his stuff.. He grabs some bacon, he mad sure his hands were extra greasy before walking to his sister, wiping his hand on the laptop screen and patting her head with the same hand, "Thanks sis!" he said sarcastically and dashed out the door to avoid her wrath. He got outside and into his truck, turning it on and driving off towards school.. Arriving and then making his way to class.

1552453605455.png
Jessica Silver

Jessica woke up at the normal time she would usually wake. Around 5am. She sat up and looked around, 'Yep, still blind.' She thought to herself, but there was this faint white flamelike thing in the direction of her mothers room-she wakes before her mom-, she was very confused as to what it was..but she didn't think too much about it until the word 'curse' came to mind.. She got up and walked to her bathroom to get cleaned up for the day, when she was done, she sat on her bed, listening to the radio she had in her room a low volume. She looked to where the white flame, ball, thing was and saw that it was moving around where it was. Then began to approach her, but it was going through the hallway, and stopped at her door, then...there was a knock, "Good morning sweetie!" she said happily, "Morning mom." she said blankly, her mom steps in and begins to look into her clothing drawers, "What do you wish to wear today?" her mother asks, "Uhm... I'll go with dark clothes today." she said, he mother nods and hands her dark clothing. The blind girl couldn't help but stare at the whiteball of flame... 'am i seeing...souls?' she asks herself, she remembers what her mom said when she gave her a locket with some of her fathers ashes in it, 'With this, he will always be with you.' she told her, she grabs onto the locket that was around her neck and looks at it.. A nice orange light it seemed.. 'She was right...and I'm right!' she thought...she can see souls... 'This is amazing', she got dressed and then her mom drove her to school, whenever she was within 30ft of a human or animal, she would see the color of their soul, it was amazing, she didn't know what the colors are sadly..to her they were..unknown.. She would arrive at school and could see so many colors.. 'I still don't know what to call some of these...colors..' she thought to herself as she waved her mother goodbye and walked into the school, she was getting used to getting around people with her new...ability?.. Anyways, she'd soon make her way to class and take a seat where she always does..

Casper Beauregard.png

Dylan also seemed incredibly beat down and weird. His eyes had some sort of weird energy to them, which Casper realized was almost the same as he was feeling at the moment. And seeing as Dylan was going home, Casper decided that there wasn't any point in staying around. So he went back home-- to the shitty apartment with the hard-boiled egg splattered all over the balcony, to get some homework done. But for some reason, no matter how many cups of herbal tea he had, no matter how he tried, he couldn't focus on his schoolwork. His attention was like a spilled puddle of orange juice. There wasn't any shape to it. It wasn't focused. And in a few minutes under the heat, it'd be nothing. Well, he didn't have heat, but it was close enough of a fucking metaphor. In short, what happened at the Donut Galore that night had made him so

So Casper went to sleep. After a soothing shower, he hopped in bed, just letting sleep take over his mind. Tomorrow would be a new day, with all of this weirdness all sorted out. He'd be able to concentrate on his schoolwork. It would be a brand new day, like they always say, right?

Wrong.

The morning awoke to be a nightmare. Of course, Casper didn't realize it at first. He woke up normally, with his alarm clock going off in a way that felt way too early. Casper rolled over, grumbling, and slammed a hand on his alarm clock. The constant practice of doing so allowed him to hit the off button perfectly. Then, with yesterday feeling like it was some distant dream, Casper got up and began his usual routine: Reset the alarm clock, check social media, choose some clothes, and--

As Casper slipped a shirt over his head, he realized that it wasn't going down as he was hoping. The shirt was stuck, caught on something on his head. Casper was patient, and so he tried to push the shirt around, try to get his head through the top hole. But the more he tried, the more he got tangled. Eventually, Casper lost his patience, and with one move, he jerked down. Rather than meeting resistance, Casper was shocked to see the shirt fall into shreds.

"What the hell?" Casper muttered to himself, looking around. He reached up and tried to pat his head to see if there was something stuck on there, but it was met with a smooth and curved object. Casper froze, tracing the object. Was it what he thought it was?

Tripping over himself, Casper ran to the bathroom and stared into the mirror at his shirtless body. His toned but not muscular body was nothing strange, and his face only seemed a bit off... but on top of his head, there it was. Two large dark red horns had sprouted out of his forehead. It curled up past his forehead, above his hair, and ended in a deadly spike. In his shock, all Casper could do was trace the smooth, almost polished horns to their tip, where the point was indeed very sharp. It was sharp enough that the pain was enough to bring him back to reality. All of a sudden, yesterday wasn't a dream.

"WHAT THE SHIT?" Casper screamed, taking a step back from the mirror, "Wh-what is this?"

"Casper, young man, watch your fucking language," a masculine voice roared from down the hall. Casper didn't realize that his father was home. "What happened?"

"Uhhh... don't worry, it's just a spider!" Casper shouted down the hall. He stomped on the ground a few times and called out from the door again, "Don't worry! It's dead now!"

"What the hell is so scary about fucking spiders?" Casper heard his dad comment.

With his father appeased, Casper looked back to the horns that were sprouted out of his head. They honestly were pretty fashionable, if someone were crazy enough to overlook the fact that HE HAD HORNS GROWING OUT OF HIS HEAD. It would be impossible to cover it up with any old scarf or hat.

"Are my eyes red?" Casper asked himself, looking deeper into the mirror. Indeed, they were. Bright crimson red. Like a demon's. It would be easier to cover up than the horns, but they still asked the question: "What the hell happened last night?"

To answer that question, Casper knew that he would need to ask either Dylan or Richard. And that also meant that he had to go to school. So Casper sprinted back to his room, gathering together his school materials. He gave up on trying to put a shirt on without tearing it apart, and instead opted for a button-up shirt and a zip-up hoodie. Casper slammed both a baseball cap and the cap of the hoodie (one at a time) on his head. Of course, the sharp points of the horn pierced right through the soft fabrics, but the combination of the baseball cap and the hood made the horns seemed more of a style than some sort of freak creation.

"I've got to get going, dad, see you later!" Casper said as he ran down the hall of the apartment and out the front door. His dad said something, but in Casper's rush, the words flew over his head like water.

The bus left Casper at school earlier than he usually was. The halls weren't filled, but he did spot a familiar face in the crowd of people. Richard Suzuki. Exactly the person he needed to ask about what the hell was happening.

As inconspicuously as he could, Casper walked up behind Richard, and when he felt the time was right, he grabbed Richard from behind and pulled him into the nearest classroom, which fortunately was empty.

"Hey, Richard, sorry for jumping on you," Casper said once he felt he was safely in the classroom. The lights were off, and Casper took that opportunity to obscure himself within the shadows of the dark room, "I was just wondering. Did anything weird happen to you after that incident at the Donut Galore? Like anything strange with your body... or anything new growing?"

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 ((TLDR for you: You really only need my last three paragraphs to get a sense of what the interaction is)

21cac00616b85777ab866398169f3a92.jpg

OJ woke up in a panic. Screams still swam around in his head. The apartment was empty, as always. He stood up and walked to the closet, he pushed it to the side with a little effort. A small compartment was revealed, he fished a key out of his pocket and unlocked it. Inside was a small manila envelope, he checked to see that all the contents inside were safe and sighed in relief.

Not getting evicted this month it seems. He smiled and checked the clock. The smile faded and panic set it.

Oh. He only had a dozen minutes to get ready. Skip the shower, he had no need or want to inspect his body. The binder was thrown back on, teeth were brushed and hair was combed quickly. A hoodie with aliens would suffice for clothing, along with jeans ripped on the knee area and a plain black shirt. He picked up his backpack and wrestled on his shoes. The walk to school was more of a run.

Thankfully, he got there before the bell rang. Scanning the hall he approached Casper and Richard talking. Only a bit of their conversation reached him but he understood.

"I did feel weird for a while," He said, leaning against a locker, "But I don't feel anything now."

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Richard Suzuki

Richard was getting close to his class, but was pulled into a class room with casper, when the question was asked, Richard simply rolled up his sleeves, "Yeah.. Kinda got these tattoos." he said, showing the designs, "and what happened to you?.. I've noticed you're stronger than you look now, not easy to drag me anywhere unless you're my mom or half my size." he said, noticing his new found strength. He heard a commotion out in the hallway and had to be nosy, that's when he heard the new kid speak, he can't remember his name, "Oh, you do realize we wouldn't have been able to hear you.. But, are you sure? Cuz, this door is lighter than usual, is that just me or is it just me?" he asks, the doors used to have some weight, even for him he could feel some weight to it before last night, but now it's sorta...gone. "I've also noticed im slightly easily irritated today.." he said quietly. "By the way Casper, the new kids out here, the one from the donut place.. I sadly cannot remember his name.."
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer

Riri didn't really do anything all that interesting when she headed home. Living alone, she simply cooked herself some dinner and ate a little of it, showered, and tried to get some sleep. Though sleep was the hard part...she didn't fall asleep until around four in the morning. Her thoughts a mixture of fear for what happened and curiosity for what was to come, and just what the demon meant by a gift that couldn't be taken back. The next morning she yawned and stretched, blinking a bit as she felt something poking her thigh. "Huh...?" She muttered, moving her covers aside she stared hard at the demon tail beside her. She picked it up and blinked, shivering from touching what appeared to be her own tail. She gave it a gentle tug and whined, indeed, it was hers. Rather than scream and freak out she slowly calmed herself down. "Okay Riri...you have a tail now...that's...well...not as bad as expected..." She mumbled. And really, she'd ran through several scenarios in her head. It wasn't as bad as it could of been!

She slowly stood up, gently wiggling her tail a bit. "...Not so bad...some people like this kinda thing right..?" She reasoned, frowning a little. Though what she noticed next was her whole body was glowing a bit, as was the tail. Okay. Freaky glowing tail, glowing visible nerves....what next? She walked out of her room to her bathroom to see her eyes were glowing, her eyes growing half lidded. "Of course.." She sighed. Great. How was she going to hide all this? She didn't have the clothes for it! She guessed it could be passed off as cosplay? The tail and eyes at-least. She'd have to cover as much of her glowing nerves as she could. She got dressed in a pair of jeans and long sleeved t-shirt...or well. She got the jeans on after cutting a slit in the back for her tail.

Satisfied, she headed down for breakfast to get a nice bowl of cereal. Done with that, she grabbed up her things and headed for school on her scooter. Once at school she tried to ignore the very obvious gazes directed towards her tail, luckily outside it was harder to see the glowing. She soon made her way inside. She'd have to find Dylan, Richard, the others...ask them about everything. See if anything changed for them too. She just tried to avoid everyone for the most part, unlike her for sure. Though she did smile and give a friendly hello to anyone that spoke to her she didn't stop longer than she had to. She didn't want to have to actually try and explain why the tail was some super awesome cosplay or anything, she honestly wasn't even sure if she could.​

Sakurako Nakayama

She had been quite distressed over the murder she had witnessed by the demon yesterday. The trip home was odd. She just really wanted to pass out in a laid down state. She washed her face when she got home deciding not to tell her parents what had happened in the Doughnut shop. She just wanted to put this behind her. At night her sleeping patterns were distorted. She could actually hear the being like a voice in her head. However, she couldn't really tell what it was saying not used to English or spoken language in general.

She woke up the next morning yawning. She wanted today to just be a normal day but things already went bad as she was brushing her teeth. At first she couldn't believe it but her reflection seems to be melting. She then came to the realization that she is in fact melting trying to keep her face together as it started to run like melting cheese. She couldn't scream for help as she didn't know how and was soon just a ball of slime on the bathroom table looking at herself. She was panicking at how this could happen. She thought that if panicking was the reason she melted then the opposite, calming down, should revert it. She calmed down taking a few breaths and before she knew it, she saw herself in the mirror. She sighed in relief and decided to go to school anyway dismissing that as maybe just a stress related hallucination.

The trip to school and heading into class was uneventful. She passed the crowd turning off her hearing aid as she didn't want to hear whatever they were saying. Once entering she noticed some of the members of the Supernatural club had a different appearance but she didn't question it sitting down somewhere near them.​

Casper Beauregard.png
"So I'm not the only person feeling strange or looking weird," Casper mumbled, pacing around in the dark classroom, his head down at his feet as he was thinking. Was this linked to the box at the Donut Galore? How was Dylan at the moment? Suddenly, Casper perked his head up to answer Richard's question about the guy standing at the outside lockers, although he answered it in a hushed tone, "Oh. Him? I don't know. I never really associated with him before. I think his name was AJ or something... I think it stood for 'Apple Juice.' I really don't know."

Casper really never associated with people like AJ. He didn't have anything that Casper found valuable enough to create a friendship. With Dylan, Casper was friends with him because of his nerdiness-- they could each count on each other. With Richard, he was tough, and Casper knew that Richard would scare off anybody who threatened Casper. The rest of the Supernatural Investigation club-- well, what could they offer? Casper didn't want it to be a one-sided relationship, where they took help from Casper but never gave anything back. So Casper really didn't give a donkey's ass towards them. Yet.

"Yeah, I feel a bit different as well," Casper said, stepping out of the shadows to allow both AJ ((OJ)) and Richard see him clearly. Then he began to shed the layers over his head, carefully removing his hoodie hood, then his baseball cap, until his crimson horns were visible, "I woke up today with this son-of-a-bitch visible. It tore apart one of my T-shirts."

Dylan. Dylan. What the heck was all of this? Richard's tattoos, Casper's horns, the fact that AJ ((OJ)) had felt weird during the morning, the fact that Dylan looked like he was high on something last night... what was that mysterious box? Casper walked over to the classroom door and swung it a bit. Richard was right. It shouldn't have felt that light. What the hell was happening?

"Alright, that's it," Casper said, taking out his phone and speed dialing Dylan's phone, "I'm calling Dylan. Hopefully, he can explain what the fuck is going on right now."

The phone rang once, twice, three times, and Casper began to talk to the gangly built boy standing outside to fill the time before Dylan picked up-- or didn't, which would've been concerning. "Are you certain nothing's out of the usual, AJ?" Casper asked AJ ((OJ)), "No changes to your body since last night? Nothing feeling weird externally?"

H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 Overground Lucifer Overground Lucifer Kisaki Kisaki

((TLDR: Casper misremembers OJ's name as AJ, which stands for Apple Juice, goes on an internal monologue about the cost-benefit ratio of friends, shows his horns to OJ and Richard, calls Dylan with concern, and asks OJ if he really didn't feel weird.))

OJ started to sweat. This would mean going into more detail. Joke? Joke.

"Well, I'm a teenager so my body is always changing. . ." (Not in ways that I like.)

"But I did feel weirder than usual," He responded, he pulled down his shirt and adjusted his binder, "Only for a short while though. My ribs do hurt a little bit because I've been over binding a lot though. . ."

(Wait, wait no WHY DID YOU SAY THAT--)

"Also I-It's OJ," He chuckled, giving Casper and 'OK' sign with his hand. Then Casper showed him his horns. Crimson red. . .

(Woah. . .)

"I haven't seen anything like that on myself today, I-I'm sorry--" He looked down and rubbed his arm.

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

Chapter 2
Dylan
4d757caae1e4785377fb704615d8d1f9.jpg

Dylan felt woozy waking from the wooden floor of his bedroom. All that he could remember was a pitch black hand and red eyes. 'Wait a minute!' Dylan exclaimed, displacing his foggy thoughts. He ran toward the mirror that hanged on the wall before him, revealing someone that he couldn't recognize at first glance. Instead of his light brown hair there are messy black strands. His brown eyes are now amber, almost red in the sunlight. Not to mention he was a few inches taller. He couldn't decide if his new appearance was a blessing or a curse.

"Wow!" He said in awe. " Even my voice sounds more sexy," A thought then popped into his head. If that demon changed his apearance so did everyone elses. A meeting was certainly needed. Turning away from the mirror, Dylan walked over to his phone and picked it off the floor. The screen showed a missed call. "And I'm late for school too." He sighed.

"Today will be certainly interesting."
----
Dylan opened the doors of the club room, breaking the hinges off the doors on accident. He bite his lip nervously and slowly placed the hinges on the desk. "Hi everyone!" He waved to his club memebers. He looked around to see not very happy people.

"Okay, okay people! Please settle down and not try to rip each others limbs off!"

Richard sat in the club room, looking at his tattoos and fucking about with his new found strength, he had already broken a chair by bending the leg, it was already broken but he wanted to try and fix it... ended up ripping off the leg and bending the chairs plastic. So now he just sat there, bending and snapping the metal pieces like spoons, then Dylan walks in and gave his little 'calm down everyone.. The squeaks of the metal weren't too loud.... "Richard can you STOP WITH THE DAMN CHAIR!" Jessica snapped outta nowhere. Richard froze and gently set the metal down, even jessica was surprised by the change in personality she just showed. "... I.. I'm sorry I'm just.. I didn't sleep well last night." she added. "I-it's alright, I should have remembered your sensitive hearing. Apologies, Jess." he replied, feeling kinda bad he annoyed her, someone as sweet as her snapping is quite sad to see and be on the receiving end.

Sakurako Nakayama

Sakurako entered the room unaware of the situation but had taken note that the what seemed to be club leader, Dylan had a change of appearance. There was also Richard who was tearing apart the chair and judging from Jessica's facial expressions, it was pretty loud not that she would understand because her hearing had gotten worse since the incident; That or her hearing aid broke. It could really be either one but she wasn't sure. She tapped Dylan on the shoulder trying to compliment him with what little English she knows. "Yoou looku naissssss twooooodaeee." She said louder than what is socially acceptable because of deafness unaware of how horrible her language was. She smiled afterward. She took off her hearing aid as it was getting uncomfortable and sat down setting the hearing aid on the desk while she does the usual pretending to understand the situation in the clubroom through visual cues and blind guessing.

Kisaki Kisaki H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177

In the end, the phone call went to voicemail, and Casper let out his frustration with a shout, "God fucking damn DICKS!!"

A few people in the hallway turned to look at Casper. Casper's only reply was a simple flip of the middle finger towards the onlookers. Immediately, they went back to what they were doing and ignored Casper.

"I guess we'll have to wait until the meeting this afternoon," Casper sighed with resignation, "Hopefully we'll get some answers then. Until then, the best we can do is endure the day."

Casper turned away from the people he was talking to and began to walk to his next class. It would be a nightmare to hide his disfiguration from everyone. Especially during PE.

----------------------------------------
The day was stressful, but it thankfully ended without any problems. Casper didn't garner any unwanted attention, only a few confused looks. During PE, Casper had solved his dilemma by covering his head with a beanie. While it most definitely looked stupid as fuck on him, Casper was able to make it out of PE without anyone discovering his new horns.

When Casper sat himself down at one of the clubroom tables, he took off his hat and hood to expose the long, black, goat-like horns on his head. He sighed. Hats and hoods were truly stifling; how those edgy screamo band lovers managed to survive under the mask of cotton was beyond him.

A quick look around the room told Casper that he wasn't the only person suffering from strange changes to their body. Some people had red hair, others metallic-like fingernails, and in Richard's case, sick looking tattoos. For most of the people present, the changes to their body seemed to help their appearance. It made eyes more vibrant, hair healthier, and in general, made people look much more good looking than before.

Casper sat quietly as he brooded about the situation in front of him. He didn't chat, didn't even look up, until Dylan's arrival into the clubroom, through an announcement and the destruction of the door. Like the rest of the clubroom, Dylan seemed to benefit from the effects of whatever had happened. He was visibly much hotter in appearance.

"Shut up Dylan," Casper said angrily, "Out with the pointless little filler and cut to the chase. What the hell happened? What did you do to us with that black box?"

----------------------------------------

((A small bit of fluff))
Outside the clubroom, the giddy and weird Satanic worshipper that Casper had talked to the night before walked out of the boy's bathroom. As he walked past the clubroom where Casper had disappeared into, he caught just a snippet of the conversation. It seemed aggressive, unorganized, and full of confusion.

Aeon chuckled as continued walking. He sure hoped that the chaos that ran through the clubroom would be absolved sooner than later. A club as unconventional as a club that fed off of rumors and mythology was going to be valuable. They were the only way that the dirt, darkness, and destruction in the school was going to be revealed.

"Oh Lord Satan," Aeon prayed, hugging his Kindle to his chest with both hands, "Guide these dabblers of truth in their path and bring them success and victory. Let anything that gets in their way be vanquished into dust."

Satisfied with his short prayer, Aeon vanished down the flight of stairs that led to the lobby of the school.

Riri's night had been pretty uneventful after what happened. She went home, got some food, and went to sleep. She had been hoping it was all a bad dream but when she woke up looking like some sort of anime character with weird glowing veins, glowing eyes, and a tail. Well! It was obvious it hadn't been. She surprisingly didn't freak out too badly and took it all in stride though. She got some breakfast, retrofitted her jeans with a tail slot, and headed for school. She got incredibly odd looks and some girls just assumed she was dressing this way to promote something to do with her singing. Unfortunately that was far from the case.

Though the day went well enough, the girl arriving not long after Sakurako. It seemed everyone had changed in some way, some more visible than others. "So....care to explain?" She asked Dylan, though much, much more calmly than Casper had. Though in retrospect she probably should of been shouting too.

Dylan

Sakurako's voice made his ears ring. It didn't help that his hearing ability had increased over night. However, he was still thankful for the girl's kindness. "Awww, thanks Sakurako." Dylan said, placing his hand over his heart. He felt good to be complimented for his looks.

Dylan was about to greet Casper and Riri but was greeted with angry confusion."Woah, Casper! Take a chill pill. I did not do this!" Dylan put his hand up. He hasn't seen his friend this angry at him before. He looked to Riri and back to Casper. "It appears that we have been cursed," Dylan said with a toothy grin. He wasn't exactly panicking like the rest. He was pretty sure that the curse was more of a blessing to the group. "Or should I say gift becuase look at us." He moved his hand across the room, eyeing his friends new appearances. "We are hot!"

Dylan walked to the front of the desk and sat down. He took a deep breath and started to explain their sticky situation."Anyways, this curse did make us stronger but it also makes us stand out. I feel as if Umwelitchen wants a target on our back."It was no question that the demon lord wanted. Humans were scared of things that couldn't understand. Maybe they'll all be cut up into pieces by the government if they weren't careful hiding their new attributes. "We aren't human anymore. We are demons. That means we need to work together to hide our demon selves... as much as I don't like it." He said with a disappointed sigh. Spending all his time proving that supernatural creatures are real, now he is busy hiding the fact he is one. ' Ironic isn't it'

"But our new looks aren't the biggest problem. We pratically released the devil onto Earth." He was somewhat worried now that he thought about it. "And I have no idea what he is going to do next."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back