• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader zim with fel

“That I wouldn’t hurt a fly?you would more hurt the fly cause you claimed a fly touched your boobs” she said laughing and logs off.

Zim sighing in defeat abandon his spying for the night. For now. Rosie giggled as she got ready and Xena looked it for his car. Even barking when Dib got close not knowing Gaz May had giving him their dads informational yet semi useless book about dating and how he met their mother and the pressures of keeping the chemistry of a relationship stable.

Dib pulled up in his car and rolled his eyes, putting the book in the backseat once he as parked in her driveway. He got out after a moment and then headed toward the door to knock and wait to be let in.

Xena ran over pressing a button opening it and letting him in and Rosie as in the garage putting Mias bags in the car "Dib...ill be there in a moment...Mias going to Rome for the weekend..sudden photoshoot!" It was a semi lie Rosie got a detection of some alien activity of an alien plant.It captures prey with its long vines, then drags it slowly towards its gaping maw. Although it lacks any form of expression, People that survie to tell the tales say that it seems that it enjoys toying with its food.One of her guns shot off and thank god it was on safety mode cause it just looked and sacted like a cat laser or else there would be a hole in the wall. "That was the special bag.." She looked at Mia worried "Promise me youre only gonna look at it and think of a way to control it?"

"Alright." Dib replied as he walked in and headed toward the kitchen, deciding to get to work on making them both dinner while she was busy. He smiled as he got out the pans he would need, deciding on some pasta dish.

Mia looked up from what she was doing and sighed a little. "I can't promise anything, but I will do my best to get the thing under control." She assured her and as she finished getting everything packed up. "So it is a good thing to bring the weapons with me just in case." Mia just wanted to be prepared for the worst when it came to these things.

she smiled hugging her friend and waving her goodbye as she leaves and goes to the kitchen wanting to help him. "Sooo..whacha making?" she asked trying to lean over him to see but he was taller.And bigger, and stronger much to people thinking of him as a wussy. When she got silence she pouted but then got a good ice breaker. "Have i ever told you the tale about when i punked the hospital and didnt mean to?"

Zim was bored as hell soo he wanted to check on this 'man eating plant' maybe he can use it for an experiment.So He got on a hover bike and began his flight there with Gir in tow. On the way he looked more deeper into Mira.."hmmm so shes a rogue...she must of had a reason to defect..maybe she was taller then the highest order?" he thought to himself. if that was true he could see why they saw her as a threat. when he saw the plant he freaked seeing it was bigger then he thought.

Dib was deep in concentration as he worked on the food; he hummed and looked over at her when he heard her speak again. "You punked the hospital?" He asked, looking at her curiously, a little amused. "Sorry about not paying attention...I get to where I concentrate on something and forget things around me." He said.

Mia landed her ship and got out of it, grabbing her weapons for just in case things got too out of hand; she stopped when she noticed Zim and headed over to him. "Zim? What are you doing here?" It was a little dangerous being close to the plant, especially since she didn't know what it would do.

Rosie nodded “it’s ok and yeah. I was around the time I was super sick and you didn’t see me in class, I was in there vomiting so much file.Some thought I was some biology student and this was just karma that I made up some germ or others swore that I was pregnant cause it took maternity meds to shut it up enough. Nope I just had an annoying superbug in my lungs.”

Zim smiled “I want a sample of this creature. Who knows how useful it may be under the right elements.Lets say a planet of fools that betrayed youuuu!” Yep he was gonna sick this plant on Irk cause he was still mad about the abandonment

"So did you make the superbug?" Dib asked as he listened to her story; he remembered that at the time he had been concerned over her being sick back then.

Mia looked at him and rolled her eyes. "Revenge may make you feel better for a short time, but it's not going to help in the long term." She said as she stood beside him and sighed a little as she looked at the plant. "The Tallest or the rest of them aren't exactly worth revenge if you ask me. Yes, they shouldn't have played you as they did...but this isn't going to help things."

She didnt know Did was asking seriously and gave a look of 'does it look like im a bology major?' and the laughed "No silly! well i guess technicly i did cause it was in my body...and it was showing unique side evvefts and was immune to the lestest vacciunes.. GAH I SHOULD HAD TOOKEN NOTES! oh wait" She pulls out her medical diary. "I did!" she opens it up and flips to the days she was sick.. "December december...AH here it is...'Today i feel like utter poop...my symtoms are more then just puking vile..on occasion i cant sleep cause its to hot in the room and demand the ac to be on and light annoys me...i went to the doctor and they swore i was a biology atudent. Excuse you i am a zoologist and if it wasnt for my issues i would be surrounded by more then just a service dog. Fevers are at 103 when i told Mia this she forced me to be in my room and on lockdown cause apperently 103 is apperently deadly? I was always fine with these fevers...i even had said fever in school once and tried to hide it from someone i admire..' opss...i promised myself never to tell you that detail...cause i knew how you would react..."

Zim was about to protest but sighs... "Gah youre right...revenge isnt worth it.. but giving them a taste of their own medicene in the name of protecting this planet...Now that is worth it." What he dodnt know in his rambling was that the plant was following his moves and observing him..not knowing if he was edible or not.

Dib frowned at this information and looked at her. "You had a 103 temperature and you hid it from me? And Yeah, Mia would be correct, it's pretty deadly because your body can't handle such high temperatures." He said and got back to making the food so he didn't accidentally burn it. "But I'm glad you got it checked out though." He said.

Mia noticed the thing was watching Zim and looked to him. "Zim, I think it's best you move away from that thing...it might try to eat you." She said, getting her weapon ready to fire just in case. "But I could probably help you think of something to get back at them maybe."

"I know it was bad but i only hid it because i didnt want you to skip that presentation you worked so hard on..i promise now that were dating i wont hide things...like that i can see your underwear tag." she laughed seeing him react and sneaks a taste of the sauce. "Garlic 2ed drawer on the right." she said backing off she was letting the chef do his thing but couldnt help but want to help.

Then when zim ran away it did 'try' to eat him then spit him out making a 'gross' gesture and roaring like it was angry and about the taste. Zim than realized somthing. "Maybe.." He then when he ran at a distance opened his mini lab and began making somthing that might work what he was doing was making a pesticide of sorts with his own blood. "Stall it" he said bluntly

Dib sighed and nodded. "Okay, I can work with that-" He said and blushed as he put the tag back in his pants and grabbed the garlic, putting some in and tasted it a bit. He smiled as it tasted a little better and nodded.

Mia nodded and got to work distracting the plant creature while Zim worked; she made sure it was only paying attention to her. She kept moving around as the plant watched her curiously, trying to get into position to eat her.

Rosie sets the table while Dib was almost done and begins bragging about her electric assist bike car “Ok I know it’s rude to laugh at people but I can’t help it when people in traffic that think my mom bikecar is a car that is breaking the law by being in the bike lane but then boom it’s just a mom bike cleverly designed to look like a car. It even has a GPS in case it’s stolen and an energy pack.” She opens the fridge and pulls out a orange creme soda water. And even attempting a slight fancy accent “today sir I has in meh fridge the greatest of liquid. The orange creme water.” She tries so hard not to laugh.

Then Zim was ready and sprays the spray at the creature which was killing it but was still fighting back. It’s vines tried to cut them missing a few times and eventually they killed it. Zim was about to me happy until he saw the blood loss of Mia... he had no choice. He had to do it. He took his blood and began a transfer to make her stable. He knew this meant he had to obey every single word she says cause the tallest women have authority over smaller mates but it was either that or suffer the wrath of his human friend when his mate learns she’s dead and he didn’t stop it.

Last edited:
Dib chuckled a little. "That's pretty cool, I remember you saying you didn't like driving so I wondered how you got around otherwise." He said as he turned the stove off and put the food on the plates, then put everything on hot pads. "But yeah, I'm sure it's hilarious, the looks you get." He said before looking over at the fridge. "It talks?"

Mia hissed in pain when the plant had gotten her and felt a little dizzy from the blood loss; she watched as Zim started a transfer of his blood and frowned. "Y-you don't need to do that.." She said though it was too late. Now he was going to be doing as she asked from now on and as much as she would like a mate, now Zim didn't have a choice in what he was asked from her. This was sure to bring a lot of confusion to Rosie and the other human.

She smiled “oh that’s cause Mia thought it would be fun to have a butler without the boredom of hireing one.”She kisses his cheek but realized she kissed him on the lips. She was blushing red but not wasn’t stopping. She eventually had to let go for air but noticed he looked like his brain was being...well in her terms...reprogrammed for this type of situation.

Zim glared a bit when finished and mended his wounds “ I know the cost alright! The humans we work with don’t know about this secret culture. So we just pipe down about it and just act...sort of how we act.. by the time we get home those humans might be drowning in affection that we need to give them preservers of life.”

Dib nodded and blushed when he was kissed, but it was almost like his brain had stopped after that. He honestly felt a little dopey, but at the same time, it felt like he had been shocked. This had been his first kiss; he had never been kissed by anyone else before and it was just...there were no words for it that he could find at that very moment.

Mia looked at him and hummed a little as she got up, dusting herself off. "Yes...they will be all over each other I'm sure, drowning in their own spitty fluids that comes from kissing." She said.

The next morning made Zim sick. Mostly because of the symtoms he was having and the look Dib was making was him worse. cause oh dear TALLEST that look on his face.To zim he looked like he won some type of nobel prize for stupidity. "Why are you smug?" he asked annoyed "Did you win some type of nobel prize on an invention?"

Rosie was in a squeel of bliss humming in her game while waiting for Mia.It was her turn to make breakfast anyway. In the game Rosie was working on their couple garden and making couple quests for him to enjoy. "Okay 1st make mood stickers so we know each others moods at the time. I already sent him his exp chocolates to cover for valentines day so he can make exp chocolates for me this month for white day... April is Kiss day can be like a kiss tag game..For March gotta add Dibs birthday with a happy cake face...Rose day is when golden armor can be lootable and yellow roses are in bloom"She blushed at silver day cause that was when its comittied and its when you put a ring on it. she made it special and hard.. then continues "August...My birthday..Green day.." she saw his look "Not the band even though their awesome...its just a day to appreciate nature..September is photos and kareoke...october is..wine,candy, and semi spoopy but not too spoopy movies or audio books, november is movie marathon of our agreements and christmas is mostly presents, snuggles, and crocheting..." she was a smidged embaressed by the crocheting part but it made sense why there was a piece of her world where no fightting was allowed and all you could do was trade for recipies.
FellPapyrus FellPapyrus

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back