• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Invader zim with fel

enzerubebii

The rebel that loves to roleplay and craft
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
FellPapyrus FellPapyrus
~Zim~
It was supposed to be a normal day cause apperently 'hes a useless piece of garbage' to his kind. So he was gonna prove them WRONG! Soo while hacking into their systems to do some research he was also 'video chatting' with his now 'allied aquantience' cause both of them had to much pride to admit they were friends Dib. "Listen here Dib according to these files there has recently been reports of another Irk being here on Earth.."He began typing.. "Apperently they live with a female earthling and a 'dog of serv'---AHHHHHH!" screaming seeing the german shepard dog. Gir looking at it and smiled "That dog look like me but bigger!"

Dib jumped a little and moved his earbuds out of his ears a moment when he heard his scream and frowned, wondering what Zim was upset about till Gir mentioned the dog. "A dog?" He asked, moving his headphones back into his ears. "Do you mean a service dog?" He wondered and hummed a little as he saw Zim's expression. "Alright, aside from the service dog...this Irken, do we know what she's on Earth for?" He asked after a moment. "Not to mention, why this Irken is with a human..."

Last edited:
Zim huffed getting back up and doing more typing "Yes i mean this word 'service dog.' And apperently according to this earthlings online diary of edibles, creations, and photos of locations with stickers on them...this Irken is telling her about our home in exchange learning about this broken earthlings and why others dont give her respect. There has been a few incidents where they had to calm each other down."gets excited "AHAH THE EARTHLING HAS A FLAW SHE POSTED AN ADRESS FOR LETTERS AND PACKAGES!Shall we send her a bomb made of glitter?" sees Dibs judging look and sighs "Fiiine i shall wait for your metal mobile device to arrive to drive us there."

Last edited:
Dib rolled his eyes and rubbed his forehead. "As amusing as a glitter bomb would be, yes...wait and I'll be there." He assured, taking in the information that Zim had given him, honestly, it seemed like he could relate to people not giving respect. Though obviously there were different reasons, it still sucked people didn't give her respect. He grabbed his keys and stood, looking at the screen of his phone as he walked to the door and headed out. "Alright, I'm going to my car, I'll see you then."

Zim nodded and put his house on security mode while waiting for his ride. He began observing it. Apperently this Irken did alot of research on blending in with the disguise being model like. "What are you doing here?" He muttered to himself

~
Meanwhile Rosie was waking up and doing the morning routine of their earth ship. Opening the solar pannel flowers on the roof checking all power generators the works. then the nerve part. Waking up her roomate. She booped a button "M-mia...its 6:30...do you want pancakes today or waffles?"It was nerve racking for Rosie to wake up mia cause she wouldnt know if she was having a good or bad day..She would blame her mood on nightmares but Rosie sometimes thought it was her positive behavior in the morning.

Dib put his phone in his pocket and headed toward his car in the driveway, a grey 2010 Ford Taurus which had a tendency to break down when winter approached every year. He had fixed it well enough to where it would work far better than it had at least in the past couple of years now. That was at least something, and he had recently fixed the heater which had stopped working a month ago. He had made sure to fix it up before Zim would ride in his car the next time since the Irken could be quite the complainer when he was cold, which was not very fun. He sighed as he got in and started up the car and drove off toward Zim's house.

Mia hummed and opened her eyes, sitting up as she rubbed her head a little. "Waffles sound delicious right now." She said as she stretched a little before getting up out of bed. Her ruby red eyes focusing once she was fully awake and she got up out of bed. This was a good morning, nightmares hadn't bothered her through the night this time thankfully.

Rosie sighed in relief and goes to the kitchen to begin working on the waffles. Xena standing in like with her bowl waiting for her share. "Xena you have to wait.." Then she hears the alert go off of a new message. just when she was done with mia and was putting a happy face on it with strawberries and whipped cream Must be a fan she thought she booped it and she ALMOST dropped the batter with what she heard

Dearest erthli-er i mean Model and blog writer,
me and my companion are fellow scientists of SCIENCE and we wish to interview you on your mental health and how you classify this 'fashion' as ascience. Due to this sudden interview we will make it up to you in some ways of payment see you in t minus 2 honrs..

this caused Rosie to slowly begin to hyperventalate with the words 'sudden company' and xena howling an alert for Mia as Rosie got into a ball for Xena to do Deep pressure theraphy.it wasnt the fact she was triggered it was the fear of people judging her house and how..quirky..it looks.

~
When zim was picked up with Gir in the backpack he made that phone call and left the voice message. "Why do you humans make werid voice messages anyway. Even yours is as you earthlings say 'cringy'."

Mia started getting dressed, antenna twitching a little as she put her pants on before stopping when she heard Xena howling. She cursed and finished getting dressed before going to Rosie and took her into her arms. "Rosie, what's wrong?" She asked, worried about her friend, what had triggered her anxiety to come out like this. She rubbed her back a little and looked at her phone and looked at the message. "Ugh...Tallest..." He grumbled, not a big fan of sudden guests, especially when it caused Rosie's anxiety to act up like this. She then reached for the bracelet on her wrist and turned on her disguise.

"I'm not sure a message like that is something that will help her," Dib said as he drove, keeping his eyes on the road while the GPS gave the directions to their destination. "I wouldn't say my voicemail is cringey though."

when calm Rosie served and ate her food in silence even willing t get one of her cannabis gummies willingly as she observed her friend scanning the voice on her unique backpack. She never lets her touch it unless she needs somthing from her.its mostly blood pressure tests and blood samples if she does. Just basic needs. Then she saw a wanted poster of a Irken that was banished years ago for his 'behavior' and the voiced matched "Whos Zim?A friend of yours?" She asked curiously and saw the look she makes when somthing she expected is supposed to go on her normal routine but then theres that one tiny monkey wrench that ruins everything... "Okay not friend more of an annoyance..Should we put buying guard dogs on the list of things to do?Since you havent finished upgrading the Unicorn defence systems.You said the mini corn defence systems on the chicken coop was a succuess since we had no wild doggo attacks."
~
Zim blinked "Of course its cringy every month you make up some excusewhy you cant come to the phone when your sister knows your just doing this LARPING..." He airquoted LARPING thinking it was a 'sensative code word'

Last edited:
"Zim is what we Irkens call defective...though let's be honest it's not a very nice word to describe someone..." Mia replied after a moment, crossing her arms as she stared at the wanted poster again. "He single-handedly ruined our planet during the first invader mission and was effectively banished to Foodcourtia." She explained as she took a seat beside her and rubbed her forehead. "Of course, he unbanished himself and broke into Conventia because he wanted to prove that he was a good invader. The Tallest at this point just wanted to get rid of him so they assigned him a planet that they didn't think even existed. Earth." She was honestly a little confused as to what the hell Zim wanted with Rosie. "And no, I'll get to it when I can, don't you worry, I can defend us all pretty good." She said, having her weapons all in her room under the bed for just such occasions that called for their need.

"I don't know why your air quoting that, it's not some sort of code for anything," Dib said, turning when the GPS voiced that he needed to do so. "And Gaz always calls at a bad time."

When Rosie heard them arrive she was going back to being timid until she saw the familiar Ford Taurus. With the aliens and science bumper stickers on it. She opened the door slowly and shyly and smiled big. And being a typical happy outburst shouted a nickname Dib wanted dead in college. “Oh my god IS THAT YOU RADAR!”

Zim and Gir were now really confused and looked at Dib “You knew the earthling already! Do you know how much communication we could have made to confirm things!”

"Oh my god..." Dib said when he saw her and then looked at Zim. "I didn't know we were talking about her." He said, a little embarrassed. "I really hate that nickname..." He groaned as he got out of the car, smiling a little. "Hey Rosie, I'm sorry if we caused some unwanted anxiety..." He said, feeling bad.

Mia walked out of the house, crossing her arms as she narrowed her eyes at their guests. "The proper way to communicate is scheduling visits." She said as she made her way over to them, seemingly a little angry about them causing problems earlier. "I suppose I can forgive you a little bit since she knows you."

Zim blinked and looked at him and whispered "This was the flower you have affections for?So i should call off the brain theraphy?"

Rosie smiled running over and hugging Dib "You are forgiven Dib i havent seen you since college when you were.." she tried to playfully mock his posture "Confirm the logistics that is can be possible to use alien tech to inprove the human kind if we research all the things they left behind." she giggles at the memory of how cute he was at his presentation day she looked at mia "yes mia this is that ummm.." she blushed a little and whispers in her ear "Cute boy i told you about.." then she shook her head and then looked at Zim "Whos your friend? Is he the person that made the voice mail?"

Last edited:
"yeah...this is her, so no messing with her brain." Dib replied and chuckled a little as she mimiked him. "Yeah, that's Zim and his dog, Gir." He introduced.

"Ah, finally nice to put a face to the name." Mia said as she followed her and looked them both over, assessing whether they were threats or not. The human seemed alright, it was Zim she was mostly concerned with.

"Oh you havent seen Xena since our classes in a while." She puts Dib in a situation where his legs were spread apart just slightly and smiled "Drop your notebook." Zim was confused at why this human asked him to drop his book. and saw he did. "Now Dib remember when you met her at 3 months when we saved her from the animal abusers?" He nods and she whistles "Xenaa pick it up!" There was a loud bark which scared Gir and zim a little about to bare arms then xena bolted under Dibs legs and grabbed his book.Looking at him with a 'are you a proud dad now?' look in her eyes. She now looked like a potential AKC champion. 24 inches tall, around 100 pounds and on her vest was HIS patch. cause it was his symbol of him being the protector of earth. Rosie had a 'im so proud look on her face but then got nervous seeing Zims reaction. "That creature was what i saw in the Online worlddddd"

"Oh, Xena! Yeah, I haven't seen her in so long." Dib smiled, doing as he was told as Rosie called for her. He chuckled softly when she gave him a look and pet her. "Such a good girl Xena, you've grown up to be so beautiful." He said as he pet her and looked at Zim. "It's a German Shepard. Hold out your hand and let her sniff."

Mia watched and hummed as a Siamese cat hopped up on her shoulder, her SIR's disguise.

Zim nodded and nervously did a told and Xena sniffed him,licked his hand, then got confused when zim acted like he was contamanated and needed lotion. Rosie giggled thinking he was funny. then looked at Dib Oh um This is my roommate Mia. Shes a Model and a soon to be designer for regular and pet fashion. She even ownsMany prize winning cat fancy saimese cats but Seer is her favorite. Mostly because shes won every athletics and can paint with her tail.And dont worry Xena and Seer have a food relationship. Its more of a xena is Seers living bed. Xena helps bury animals Seer accidently kills.they go to spas and Xena is a personal mobile device during summer and winter" then she made a judging you look at seer not caring if the cat stuck her tounge out at her. "Cause heavens forbid if her paws get a callus. before a shoot."

Dib reached for some germ killer in his pocket and handed Zim the bottle as Rosie spoke and nodded, looking to Mia what held out her hand, which he shook. "Nice to meet you, I've heard quite a few things." She smiled as Seer flicked her tail in response to Rosie. "Nice to meet you too." Dib said, nodding.

Rosie grinned from ear to ear and when zim took his germ killer she held his hand. "Oh you have to see the farm! We have many cute inventions made by Mia...okay i helped in a few of them...Like the properly timed water sprinklers that know exactly how much water to put on the garden when it doesnt rains, and i helped with the zen room. and im researching my theory on dogs predicting natural disasters faster then human tech. Your gonna love what i found and....im...rambling..." Zim was now very curious that this ditzy human was able to make such research. But if this was what his oddball friend liked then he has to make sure she fits he quota of a 'potential mate for his friend.

"Oh no, it's perfectly fine." Dib chuckled a little and smiled. "I wouldn't mind seeing your inventions at all, and that's honestly some good research." He said and Mia hummed in amusement. "Well, since you both interested breakfast I think you should join us."

Rosie blushed about Dib trying her food and then guided them to the house where Zim observed the home.There were many irken tech around and human tech as well. Some fused. Xena held her bowl and one by one they were served and Rosie tried to make a subtle hint about her feelings with a heart shape made of strawberries and gave it to dib and sat down. Xena laying under the table. Zim looked serious looking att the mysterious human "Sooo your some type of a genius model?"Zim asked

Dib noticed the tech as he walked in, the other girl was definitely an Irken, though he had to admit her disguise was pretty good. He sat down at the table and smiled when he got the food, noticing the heart-shaped strawberries. "Thanks." He smiled.

Mia nodded. "I am." She replied, sitting at the table. "I've always been into how clothes look and found that more interesting than anything else." She said, having been into fashion since before arriving on Earth. "Other than that, I do love inventing things too." Mia put syrup on her waffles and ate them happily.

"Rosie smiled embaressed "And when we became roomies and i introduced her to Live action roleplaying...she went total ham..having the best outfit to go with our characters, sometimes when they allowed it she would open a shop that we would sell cloaks, and doggie vests, when she does combat though she is quick and agile and loves being the ranger. Somthing about studying weapons, and making LED capes and dresses...using me as a dress dummy. just normal things. Sometimes there were failures..like making a drone chicken....Robby...killed it.." "Whos this Robby?" Zim asked and he had eye contact with a angry rooster.

Mina hummed and smiled as she ate her waffles till Robby was mentioned and she scoffed. "An idiot who seems to like being an asshole." She said, putting her fork down. "It was ridiculous...and I'll admit I may have egged him on." She hummed and rolled her eyes. "Anyway, I've thought about rebuilding the chicken to give it a second chance at life."

after breakfest they began the tour and her little research lab. and the proces was almost complete but they havent had a natural earthquake in a while so she went on trips to japan for a while and had the raw data. "Apperently dogs and birds can detect an earthquake 0.6 faster then humans! so that means most of the machines we own are actually off by a few seconds." Zim mocked her a smidge but he was just jealous. he decided to 'hack' and 'borrow' her information while they were distracted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back