• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Inu's Toybox (Lit., Fandom, LGBTQIA+ friendly)

Inuzori

犬ぞり- Shibe Supreme
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
5430436.png

Hey, hey. :coolshades:

So I'm hoping to find a partner or two for some of the action-romance plots that have been rolling around in my brain the past couple of months.
Before I crank those out... a little about me:​
  • I am a hopeless romantic. I 100% need it in my writing, namely in 1x1's. I don't know why but it's just a lot of fun for me, and any kind will do.​
  • I don't have any kind of actual gender preference in partners or their characters. Gimme pronouns, no fuss, no struggles. <3
  • Will ask that partners are at least 18+. Younger than that makes me a little uncomfortable, I'm 25 myself.​
  • I play primarily pansexual characters across the gender spectrum, I like options, y'know?​
  • I want to make sure we abide by site rules! Obviously.​
  • I'm not really looking to play any canon characters at this time, but will happily plot out OC's with you. Some exceptions to this, but may take some convincing.​
  • Not interested in using real face-claims for these plots, thank you. Anime or art/illustrations only.​
  • I'm looking for partners flexible on post lengths, as some scenes might have enough content for 1000 words and some others might only call for about half of that. No one-liners!​
  • Here is my Anilist account.​
  • EST, I'm a New Yorker. I have a sporadic sleep schedule so message anytime. I do have discord for partners to message me on!​
  • Feel free to send me plots of your own if you have any!!
5430437.png

Modern, Romance, Action, Metahuman, Any Pairing

Character A lives a simple, peaceful life- a homebody with a big heart. Of course, life has a way of throwing curve balls at us- while heading home after a few errands one night, Character A stumbles upon a very battered Character B, one of the city's most notorious villains. Unable to simply leave them in a cold alley, Character A takes them back home and patches them up. Character B, having never known such kindness, recovers and leaves after a few days... but continues coming back to Character A's home, very nearly obsessed with their soft savior.

Only need ONE partner for this. Tell me a bit about the character you'd like to play in this scenario.

**I wish to play Character B, the villain in question. Your character can be of any gender, and I am effectively looking for a metahuman x civilian pair. This can either be a rom-com with cute vibes or can be made into something much darker, with Character B's obsession/infatuation becoming more intense. I'd love to plot with y'all!**

O4DpXU9.png

Cyberpunk, Romance, Action, Adventure, Any Pairing

The year is 2192, and over a century of bloody squabbling has finally come to a close. They'd spent the better portion of said century building the 'perfect soldiers' from scratch, or rather, from war-torn orphans across the globe. As a result of their cybernetic enhancements, these soldiers played a key role in the war, but as humans fear them greatly, they are not treated as they ought to be. Marked second-class citizens and sold/rented to the highest bidders as security personnel, these operatives do not get a say in where they go or in what they do.

Character A is one such operative, newly bought/rented and unaccustomed to not being briefed on his tasks beforehand.
Character B is in need of protection, but for what? From what?

Only need ONE partner for this. Tell me a bit about the character you'd like to play and we can see if we mesh.

**I wish to play Character A, the hired guard. Your character can be of any gender but must be 100% human. Character B is either wealthy or from a wealthy family, and the reason they need protection is entirely up to you. Being bullied? Being targeted otherwise? Are they an inventor? Celebrity? We can make up our own antagonists for this together, too. **

O4DpXU9.png

Medieval/Feudal, Romance, Action, Adventure, M / ANY

Character A is the beloved eldest child of the kingdom of Illyria- groomed to lead from the day of their birth and carrying insurmountable pressure on their shoulders. As is the custom and birthright of human youths, the eve of one's 18th birthday is the day of reckoning; Their powers manifest, generally as one or even two elemental affinities. Humans have only been known to carry affinities for the four base elements (Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire), or in rarer cases, a hybrid affinity, such as Ice or Lightning. In Character A's case? Theirs was none of the above. Instead, it was the thing of any human's nightmares- Blood magic. A blood magi amidst a human bloodline is unheard of, and there are dozens of rumors as to how or why this is- though it is generally thought to be because humans are 'holy and pure', while supernatural creatures are 'tainted'.

Character A is effectively shunned from their nation almost overnight, with their once loving vassals and even their family repulsed and afraid for their own lives. With nothing else and nowhere else to go or turn to, Character A ventures into the dark forests of Grymmswood, where any and every creature that calls it home is equipped to effectively hunt unsuspecting prey. Human legends tell of an ancient, powerful creature that rules/resides in and over Grymmswood- a mysterious king lurking in the shadows, known to wield blood magic of the highest caliber.

As one's affinity is absolute, Character A seeks to learn and understand their ability, especially after losing everything as a result of its development. Unfortunately, Character A must first survive the land of Grymmswood and find a teacher who won't first make a meal of them...

Only need ONE partner for this. Tell me a bit about the character you'd like to play and we can see if we mesh.

**I wish to play Character B, the dark forest's king. Your character can be any gender, but must be 100% human. Let me know what ideas you have for character concepts, dynamics, etc. **
O4DpXU9.png

Medieval, High Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, M / ANY

Character A has been the king of Amaris for nearly two years now, and has made great progress in cleaning the nation up and changing it for the better. Unfortunately, that same magnanimous king is practically allergic to his advisers at the current moment; They want him to at least meet with his fellow noblefolk from near and far- they want him to be married. To say that their king would rather pull out his own eyes and eat them would be a dangerous understatement. So! Character A decides that if they only need him to 'meet' potential partners and to 'get engaged' to cater to the public, he's willing to fake it for a while.

Character B is not of noble birth, but is known to be quite lovely and lives a very quiet life in the countryside. Character A vaguely recalls having seen them picking up temporary work on palace grounds... The king, a straightforward man, lays his plan bare. If Character B agrees to be his fiance for the lawful engagement period of one year, he will pay/treat them well and let them be on their way once the year comes to a close. They need only to pretend to care for him in public, and will be otherwise left to their own devices. Their own rooms, servants, money, and a new identity as a potential 'royal'; Is Character B willing to help him out?

Only need ONE partner for this. Tell me a bit about what type of person you want to play and we'll go from there, gotta see if we mesh. Character B could literally be a strong sorcerer, a werewolf... all I said was 'fiance'. Any humanoid species, no catgirls/catboys (overplayed, no thanks).

**I'm just lookin' for a pretty and interesting commoner with a badass setup. I'm thinking they may really need the money for something, could be for a better life, could be for a sick family member, etc. Tell me what you want/think!**

O4DpXU9.png

Modern, Slice of Life, Romance, Comedy, Drama, M / F
(Loosely based off of
Lovely Complex and Yeonwoo's Innocence)

Characters A and B were once childhood friends who cared for one another deeply, but as is sometimes the case, eventually drifted apart. New friends, different schools (or career choices) served as new obstacles, and in recent years they've seen neither hide nor hair of each other. One day, they cross paths again (college, new job, club, store) and are both ecstatic to catch up! They start spending more time together again, hoping to rekindle their previous friendship- but to anyone looking on, there have always been misunderstandings.

Not as prevalent when they were children, Character A being quite tall and athletic has put some strain and presumptuousness on her social standing. The same is equally true of Character B, who is rather small in stature and something of a homebody, having been a bit sickly in his early childhood. While the two always got along well, those around them always cracked jokes about the stark contrast or talked about how 'funny' it would be if they should become a couple.

But since they've met up again, they're both worried about losing contact again, and both are remembering the restless

Only need ONE partner for this. Gotta see if we mesh. Character A doesn't have to be She-Hulk and Character B doesn't have to be helpless! Just looking for character contrast <3

**This is a romantic plot with some drama, insecurities, angst, you name it. I love the rom-com vibes of the two stories I tagged above, which each have a taller femme and smaller masc character and would love to plot similar cute fluff with a partner!**

5430438.png

**Preferably OC's only, with the exception of canon NPC's.**

Beastars
BNHA (possible canon, but I'm picky)
**Arcane**
**Final Fantasy XIV** (using game OC's)
**Code Vein** (using game OC's)

Brand New Animal/BNA
Soul Eater
Tokyo Ghoul
SAO
Goblin Slayer **
God Eater
Pokemon **
A Silent Voice ****
Nimona**
---
The 100
Pacific Rim
Into the Spiderverse
Teen Titans
The Dragon Prince
Voltron​

Last edited:
Bump! I keep getting super crazy sick, so I'm quitting one of my jobs to ease up on myself. Opens up some time to write again! :hearteyes:

Hi all! Just poking around for partners, PM me if you see something you like or if you have your own plots to share! 🥰

Hello! Are you still looking for roleplay partners? I'd be interested in The Apprentice plot;;

Last edited:
Giving this a bump, PLEASE DM ME TO PLOT. :lennymeh:<3

Spruced it up, replaced a plot, and I'm also happy to give people my discord if we hit it off and start plotting! My plots are vague and conceptual for the most part, the world building itself will be for us to work on together! Please feel free to DM me about plots or ideas of your own~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back