Introducing the Cat

Sqwiggle

Toast Thief
Hey Hey everyone! I'm Kai, your friendly neighborhood Cat. I love roleplaying and story creation so I hope to be able to make wonderful stories with you all! A bit about me: I like to draw when I have inspiration. I tend to sleep a lot, which is to be expected. I am mostly watching Youtube videos or browsing Netflix. Or you know, hanging out with my tortoise in the backyard because why not? ^^ Some other things... I am Genderfluid, so I respond to just about any pronouns. Masculine, Feminine, They/Them.. It's all good. :D

So, yeah. That's a bit about me, hope to see you guys around the forums! :D

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Thanks! I appreciate it! :3 I'm sure I'll say hi at some random point in life. Which may be within the week or so because that is how I am. xD

Completely fine by me frendido~ x3

Of course I do have a rp story idea in mind right now that I will be putting together. It's just a matter of where it should go. xD Cause its kind of a mix of Fantasy and Futuristic. But only Futuristic because of the year.. Think it'll go in Fantasy though cause there are non-humans in there. xD

Update on that rp idea. Finally got it done. x_x Now all I have to do is wait.. The waiting game is a game I don't really like to play, but I'm just so damn good at it that its sad.

Update on that rp idea. Finally got it done. x_x Now all I have to do is wait.. The waiting game is a game I don't really like to play, but I'm just so damn good at it that its sad.
Well, i'll be happy to check it out when I have a minute today ^-^ (aka after I finish eating. Priorities y'all!)

Well, i'll be happy to check it out when I have a minute today ^-^ (aka after I finish eating. Priorities y'all!)
Speaking of eating.. I want food. x_x It's like.. 4AM right now.. >.> Must hold out till about 6AM before it is reasonable to be messing with the toaster.. :P

Speaking of eating.. I want food. x_x It's like.. 4AM right now.. >.> Must hold out till about 6AM before it is reasonable to be messing with the toaster.. :P
The joy of Scotland - it's 12pm so its perfectly acceptable xD GO EAT! The hunger must not be ignored!

The joy of Scotland - it's 12pm so its perfectly acceptable xD GO EAT! The hunger must not be ignored!
All I ate today (Well, yesterday I should say) was a mini Bagel, a Flour Tortilla, two little Pretzels and a bowl of ice cream. That doesn't really sound healthy at all, but when I am time constrained.. its all I got. xD

All I ate today (Well, yesterday I should say) was a mini Bagel, a Flour Tortilla, two little Pretzels and a bowl of ice cream. That doesn't really sound healthy at all, but when I am time constrained.. its all I got. xD
Sounds like paradise to me xD (my inner fat girl should really be on the outside)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back