• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Into The Woods

Hyydra

Shmecklesheckle
The poor lands of Velthek, a kingdom as simple as any. Citizens trying to get by, managing with their simple jobs and simple lives. However, stretching farther out from the kingdom of Mordrik's grasp does this story begin, in the town of Tolk. A small town, fenced sturdily as it resides in a clearing around a forest, just large enough for a couple crops to be grown. The people here work together, though to not spend too much time with words. Most days there are the skies grey, sunless, and often raining at least once a week.

However, something much more severe than the never-changing weather has brought attention to the small town.

Three reports of dead townsfolk have reached the nearby city, in rather gruesome detail. And with the bounty on the assumed beast's head, it would seem as if the entire village chipped in.

-Ahem.

Heyyy, Hyydra here ^^

So, this is a slight-horror, mainly mystery and action RP based on the three barbaric murders coming from the woods. A contract of 300 gold has been placed, spreading work to nearby towns for the assistance of anyone capable to eliminate whatever the threat is.

You, would either be a travelling bounty hunter in search of this reward, an experienced detective, or a simple townsfolk wanting to help his/her town. I would be controlling the environment nearly entirely, along with a character or two that would wish to help you as well. This would be set in the medieval setting, obviously.

My requirements from you are simple:'

-2 Paragraph MINIMUM per post

-Capable of posting at least 1 post a week.

And that is honestly all I ask of you. Should you have questions please post them here or message me personally ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back