• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Into The Wild

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ
4cee1edd8eba6fe103c61e45146bfc64.jpg

After not touching it for a couple of months, I recently decided to replay The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The game is just so beautiful and I love the open-world concept of it; as such, I find myself with a yearning to roleplay in that universe. I do not have a particular plot or idea in mind, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be any trouble to brain-storm one up with any interested individuals!

Partner Requirements: Being 18+. I am 25 and would feel more comfortable playing with people near my own age. Also, I don't expect you to write a novel, but 1-2 decent sized paragraphs is required. If you give me a one-liner or a tiny paragraph, chances are I'm likely to lose interest fairly quickly.

Gender pairings I can play: MxM and MxF, with myself playing as the female.

Characters I can play: I am interested in playing as the Hero of Hyrule, either playing Link himself or playing an original character. If I were to play Link, I could play him in a MxM pairing and if I were to play an OC, I could play them in either of the gender pairings I have listed above.

Characters you can play: Anyone you like! As long as you adhere to the gender pairings I have listed, I am not picky about who you want to play as. We could even try to create a plot where the both of us play as Hylian champions if you would like (with one of us having the Master sword and the other using the Hylian shield perhaps).

Hope to hear from you <3

~ Giving this a lil bump since Tears of the Kingdom has peaked my interest in BOTW ~

Hey! Just to clarify, you're only looking for male pairings? As in, you're only looking for people to use male characters with you?

All right. I'm not too familiar with this fandom, but I could try to give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back