• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Into The Spiral [Wizard101 Roleplay]

SoftSmile

Personified Chaos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
INTO THE SPIRAL

1646933289044.png

Young wizard, the call of destiny beckons once more into the deep past. Become a student of magic once more in a heroic tale to bring down Malistare with the help of your teammates and friends!

This story will bring back the main tale of Wizard101, while adding some newer elements and twists to it's plotline so that new and old wizards alike may enjoy and partake in it's wonder! This tale will mainly take place on RPNation, but a discord will be made, and is required to join. The reason being the epic battles that will take place within the discordian realm!

Discord will be used for battle sequences while the rest of the roleplay will continue naturally after the battles, stating that a victory or a loss has been retrieved and the stats given. This will be a stats and number based adventure, while not as complex as the real wizard101, math will be involved for me. It's encouraged to plan your moves with your team to get the best outcome, but if you shoot just the strongest spells at the enemy I won't think less of you for it.

I've already run this roleplay once before purely on discord, it being a 1x1 roleplay and so I have some good examples for anyone who has any questions about what the layout will look like.

Interested in this tale? Do not be afraid to respond, adventure awaits!​

I hate you. I literally just downloaded it yesterday to get back in after almost 6 years. Christ I missed the game. Yes I'm interested

Great! That's two people, I'll start officially making stuff later tomorrow and the character sheets should be up by the end of the weekend!
While in progress, two spots remain open.

Wizard101 is pretty lighthearted and adventurous, right?There was a lot of puns and comedic jokes in that game but i never actually played it past morganthe

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Yep! Most of the storyline is lighthearted with darker undertones that are explored as we continue the adventure. Because Wizard101 is a kids game, it really never explored some of the horrors it portrayed, such as the tons of walking corpses. So, compared to the game this will be darker in nature.

Yeah also a lot of the later worlds have a lot of the enemies talk about eating / killing the player but it's never actually addressed

I'm so down for it, I just downloaded the game a few months ago and the nostalgia of playing it was amazing.

Alright, all the spots for the first group is filled, if there is anyone else interested don't be afraid to join the discord and make a character--Most likely someone will drop out or be unable to continue and you can hop right in!

If there's enough people we can always start a second group as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back