• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Into the Ocean

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
INTO THE OCEAN
A Mermaid Roleplay

VIEW

1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two (2) paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, since this is more of a casual roleplay, but maybe at least 2x a week? We can discuss if you need more time.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is NOT first come, first serve and there will be a writing sample required in the CS.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. Discord is a must for OOC, but the actual roleplay can be either here or there.
11. This is a SMALL group. The roles I'm looking for will be in another box.

PLOT
Somewhere near the coast (for setting, we can discuss, but I'm thinking somewhere like Florida, California, or maybe Australia) live four people who share a secret: they're mermaids (mermen, if we get a guy or two). Whether they know each other or not will be up to us, but either way, they're going to bond over this secret that they share. They won't always get along, but they have to keep their secret or risk outing themselves to the world.

---

PREMISE
So basically I'm looking for a small group of people to participate in this roleplay with me. I'm going to play a mermaid, so I will need three other people to play a mermaid/merman. I'm also looking for maybe a few people who aren't a mermaid, to add in some extra drama and see where the RP can go. I'm super down for any ideas y'all have, so let me know if you've got some!

ROLES:
-mermaid (me)
-mermaid/man
-mermaid/man
-mermaid/man
-human
-human
-human
-run ideas by me!

LINKS:

main
ooc
character sheets
interest check

1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two (2) paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, since this is more of a casual roleplay, but maybe at least 2x a week? We can discuss if you need more time.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is NOT first come, first serve and there will be a writing sample required in the CS.
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. Discord is a must for OOC, but the actual roleplay can be either here or there.
11. This is a SMALL group. The roles I'm looking for will be in another box.

Somewhere near the coast (for setting, we can discuss, but I'm thinking somewhere like Florida, California, or maybe Australia) live four people who share a secret: they're mermaids (mermen, if we get a guy or two). Whether they know each other or not will be up to us, but either way, they're going to bond over this secret that they share. They won't always get along, but they have to keep their secret or risk outing themselves to the world.

---

PREMISE
So basically I'm looking for a small group of people to participate in this roleplay with me. I'm going to play a mermaid, so I will need three other people to play a mermaid/merman. I'm also looking for maybe a few people who aren't a mermaid, to add in some extra drama and see where the RP can go. I'm super down for any ideas y'all have, so let me know if you've got some!

ROLES:
-mermaid (me)
-mermaid/man
-mermaid/man
-mermaid/man
-human
-human
-human
-run ideas by me!

Oh right, I'm interested in the mermaid/man role, forgot to mention it before hehe =]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back