• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom “Into the dark” a group warrior cat RP!

Other
Here

FennecyFoxy27

A person named Foxy who’s here to cause problems.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I’m just starting here! Idk what to say to start it…so yah! Here is to the recruiting page if your Interested Fandom - Warrior cat AU recruitment!

Season: Leaf-bare (winter)
Weather: a very soft cold breeze, with misty skies.

Last edited:
Quiltheart and sapkit were tossing a moss ball back and forth, talking about something. Sapkit looked over at Y/N and smiled. Quiltheart went back to sorting herbs, as Sapkit looked back at her. She padded over gently and picked up cobwebs and ran over to summerpaw, who limped back into camp with a huge cut across her paw. “Sapkit…” Quiltheart mewed, padding over to Sapkit, with a soft smiled spread across her face

Flame star padded back into camp slowly, taking his time while walking. He had just come back from his usual sunbathing and sat down under a tree. He tucked his paws under him and layed down neatly, watching the kits play around and trying not to think of all the work he had to do later.

Quiltheart looked up at flamestar and nodded respectfully. Summerpaw and her padded back to the med den and Sapkit walked up to him, a huge smile across her face. “Hello!” She purred softly.

Flamestar nodded back at Quiltheart before she disappeared into the med den. He turned his attention to Sapkit and smiled weakly. "Hi there tiny one. What are you up to?"

- ‘ Moth’Tail, had stretched out on a rock, as she rolled onto the back to capture the suns warmth. Her paws curling close to her and her fluffed tail swaying from side to side. Her eyes had delicately closed, feeling the slight breeze throughout her fur, which relaxed her. ‘ -

“Nothing! Just wanting to help Summerpaw.” Her grin faded as she stared over at the prey pile. “I don’t think summerpaw had brought any prey back. But leafbare always has little prey…” she looked back at flamestar and giggled. “But I might find some if I tried!”

Welcome to the rp!)) Summerpaw padded carefully out of the med den, her paw wrapped in cob webs. “Thank you again Quiltheart!” She mewed. Quiltheart padded out and smiled. “It’s my job,” she giggled. Summerpaw walked over to the prey pile and picked up a thin vole. She looked over at mothtail and padded over to her. “Here.” She purred, gently placing the vole down.

"I bet you could. Im going to go on a hunting patrol later this evening, and I'll bring back some prey." Flame star says, stretching out a bit. He nudged Sapkit on the shoulder lightly with his nose as a friendly guesture.

- ‘ Moth had smiled. “Thank you!,” she purred as she rolled onto her stomach as she patted her paw forward and gently pulled the vole to herself. She sniffed it first, and within a flick of her ears she began to eat the vole. ‘ -

She smiled. “Could I come? Please!” Sapkit mewed, her tail held high.

“Your welcome.” She replied, padding off. Summerpaw swam in the small pond nearby, stoping to watch the clan every now and than.

"unfortunately youre too little to come. We don't want you getting snapped up by a rat." Flame star says. "But you can always practice in camp." He flicked his ear.

“Aww, okay.” She sighed. Sapkit looked up at flamestar “one day, I will be a strong leader like you, flamestar!”

- ‘ Moth’Tail hummed to herself after she had finished eating the vole that she was gifted with. Her tongue stuck out a bit, as she sat up and stretched her petite form, and hopped down off of the rock. She had headed over to a source of water before leaning herself and crouching down as she lapped up some water for a couple of seconds. - ‘

She had been always rather elegant, no matter what she did. People called her a graceful lion. She was mature in most states and always pushed herself to advance, but can be very stubborn and independent depending on what type of person she is dealing with.

"I love your enthusiasm! maybe one day you will. But for now, let's take it one step at a time. Youre not even an apprentice yet!" Flame star laughs.

- ‘ Moth’Tail had returned a few minutes later with a red poppy hanging from her mouth, she purred, loving at how the flower looked beautiful with herself. Sitting down in the middle of the camp she had looked around before she licked one of her paws; calmly. - ‘

Sapkit purred amused. “Well, I guess I’ll see you later. Gotta tell Quiltheart where to find the marigold she asked for!” She replied, bounding away towards the med. den

Summerpaw looked up at mothtail and watched her bit, smiling warmly. The sun started to set, and the air grew cold, before she decided to swim to shore and go off to bed. Her warm colored pelt shimmering during sun-down always made Sapkit calm before moon-high.

"good bye little one, stay safe." Flame star says before Sapkit went toward the med den. His expression changed back to tired and grumpy after the kit left. He stood up and stretched, planning on going hunting.

Last edited:
Sapkit looked up at Quiltheart who slowly curled up in her nest. She smiled at Sapkit and dozed off slowly. Sapkit watched her for a bit before padding off into the nursery.

Flame star padded out of camp. He flicked his ear. The sun was starting to go down and he needed to go quick. Silently he trotted further away from camp, keeping his ears perked and listening. A rustling of leaves and he stiffened and dropped into a crouch. This is the first time he had found prey in a while. He crept forward, spotting his catch. It was only a mouse but it was something. He ran forward and pounced, biting the back of the mouses neck and it went limp. He grabbed the mouse and padded back to camp.

(hey there! Unfortunately I'm going to be dropping out of the rp. It wasn't as I expected and I've been getting busy. I hope you two have a great time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back