• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
👀 I'll perhaps submit an app for a Craeden chef? Lil lizard with a hydroponic garden ahaaaa. I love the depth of lore.

What is the possibility that a Craeden is born somewhere other than their species' home planet? On Earth or Venus for example.
Very likely! i think that the craedenese are more likely to pick a home that is warm is all. i imagine them coldblooded like normal reptiles!

Hello just got here is the captain role still open and if so can I discuss a character in PM's with the creator to see if they would fit?
sadly the captains role has been taken! if you'd like to see what roles are available please refer to the character thread which is linked above.

sadly the captains role has been taken! if you'd like to see what roles are available please refer to the character thread which is linked above.
Okay well in that case could I please reserve the pilot role I'm at work right now and don't have time to type up a character until later.

Okay well in that case could I please reserve the pilot role I'm at work right now and don't have time to type up a character until later.
this ain't a restaurant, no reservations! jokes aside its first come first serve so if you really want that pilots role you gotta get in quick!

Working on a Kalkin orphan character raised by Rindikans, adopting a form of the Rindisuits rather than mechanical limbs to operate.

When it comes to Rindisuits, what is the Rindikan philosophy: Less is more? Or more of a "the honor is held in the shoulder pads" style?

When it comes to Rindisuits, what is the Rindikan philosophy: Less is more? Or more of a "the honor is held in the shoulder pads" style?
Quoting my good friends on discord, they employ one simple philosophy:

"find earthling armor that fucks hard and copy it"

All of their armor is heavy duty even if it looks like it isn't, so have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back