• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interested in a 1x1 Romance

SirFlabberghaspy

Mandalorian Warrior and Skald.
I was wondering if anyone was interested in a 1x1 romance. I don't mind what gender your character is, and if it turns out to be boy X boy or girl X girl, I don't really care. I'm just in the mood for anything, really.

First come first serve, will be doing 2 1x1's. Other people can discuss with others that also might be interested and form their own 1x1's.

[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]Anyone want to rp with me?.. i like 1x1 romance

[/QUOTE]
I would love to. Just let me know plot line or whatever. Sorry if I seem fairly unbeknownst to any of this stuff I haven't gotta the hang of this site yet.

Haha its okay @JayJayTheJetPlain I've only been on here since Saturday :3

But I'll PM you in starting a roleplay. Do you want to do a RP where its a romance starting at their job but it's forbidden to show any romantic displays at the job so they hide it? And it can be MxM or MxF or FxF Im cool with playing any of those or being a chick or guy :)

Maya Thorne]Haha its okay [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10908-jayjaythejetplain/ said:
@JayJayTheJetPlain[/URL] I've only been on here since Saturday :3
But I'll PM you in starting a roleplay. Do you want to do a RP where its a romance starting at their job but it's forbidden to show any romantic displays at the job so they hide it? And it can be MxM or MxF or FxF Im cool with playing any of those or being a chick or guy :)
ok sounds great! And that plot line sounds super! If it takes me a bit to find out how to respond I apologize in advance but this should be fun! :D

JayJayTheJetPlain said:
ok sounds great! And that plot line sounds super! If it takes me a bit to find out how to respond I apologize in advance but this should be fun! :D
Okay do you want your character to be a guy or a chick? I will play whatever.

[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]Okay do you want your character to be a guy or a chick? I will play whatever.

[/QUOTE]
I kinda want to be the female this time and I'm up for either F x F or M x F. Whichever you prefer but I would like to play a female.

JayJayTheJetPlain said:
I kinda want to be the female this time and I'm up for either F x F or M x F. Whichever you prefer but I would like to play a female.
Okay let's do a FxF that makes the secrecy more important. Ill Pm you to start off :)

[QUOTE="Maya Thorne]Okay let's do a FxF that makes the secrecy more important. Ill Pm you to start off :)

[/QUOTE]
:) alrighty.

Haha yea you can PM (private message) people on here :D

But if you just created your account today it wont let you PM people unless you've been on for a full 24 hours :/

I know, i know its kinda lame. But I'll PM you first ;)

Fyi, when you are allowed to PM peeps, you click on their pic, then it should show you "Start A Conversation" and you can click right on the words itself :3

Trust me, it took me forever to figure that out xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back