• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Rps(ALWAYS OPEN)

rippersprincess

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Stardew Valley, Genshin Impact, Fallout, RE:Village, Demon Slayer, Howls Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke

Hello! My name is rippersprincess! I love to roleplay, and have done so for about 10 years with literally hundreds of partners :)
I have officially left amino after those ten years, and have joined the rp search elsewhere.
I’d prefer to use OCs for most of the fandoms listed above, aside from a few of them where I’m okay playing canon characters.
Here is a list of canon characters I’d enjoy to ship with my OCs/other canon characters as listed from the fandom list above:
SV: Sebastian, Shane, Harvey, Elliot
GI: Venti, Zhongli, Heizou, Itto, Baizhu, Thoma, Childe
F: Hancock, Nick Valentine, or ocs
REV: Heisenberg, Donna
DS: Rengoku, Uzui, Yushiro
HMC: Howl
PM: OCs only <3

Feel free to shoot me a message if you’d like to rp!!

Hi! If you are still looking, i would like to write a genshin story with you : D
I too do prefer ocs and have no problem writing multiple characters at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back