• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Interest Check] World of Warcraft

Dreadpool

King Dreadpool, the Wrathful
As you may know, World of Warcraft is possibly one of the most popular MMORPG games of all time, and is a highly enjoyable, addictive on. So today I was thinking, why not have a World of Warcraft roleplay here on RPnation? However, one would not be restricted to species and abilities only featured in-game, but be able to go all out with creativity, and not have any of the in-game limitations. Since the roleplay would technically be a non-canon universe, you wouldn't have to worry about how characters and other things that would affect canon lore.

wow-world-of-warcraft.si.jpg

Okay then, sounds good to me. So are all sentient races allowed, or only the playable race from the game? Because if we include the sentient ones, then there's going to be Orges, Nagas, and all those other races.

@CrimsonEclipse

All sentient races my friend. As stated, you won't the restrictions that you do in the actual game. You'll be able to play as many other races, indeed including Naga, Manari Eredar, Centaurs, and so on.

I've been asking myself whether I'd allow people to roleplay as Dragonflights. No one would be able to be an aspect without PMing me first of course, but I think dragons can be allowed as long as people don't go godmod with them.

Hmm....World of Warcraft. ..now that is a name I haven't heard since the Warlords expansion shot all around Tv.. I shall join you, but don't really expect much knowledge from me I quit at BC rejoined near the end of WOTLK and quit mid-way during CATA...haven't been back since xD

Orion said:
Hmm....World of Warcraft. ..now that is a name I haven't heard since the Warlords expansion shot all around Tv.. I shall join you, but don't really expect much knowledge from me I quit at BC rejoined near the end of WOTLK and quit mid-way during CATA...haven't been back since xD
Cool!

CrimsonEclipse said:
Oh man, finally, I'd get to play a freaking Naga!

Wait, are dragons allowed or not?
naga_tulkasis_by_jmxd-d5vsqta.jpg

Also, characters already existing in the WOW canon universe will make a appearance. To control one, you'd have to PM me as well.

It'd be fun making up quest-lines and such, and using Pre-Existing ones.

I'm gonna begin making it today, so keep your finger crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back