• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Interest Check: Vampire the Requiem 2.0

Which game themes appeal to you?

• All Night Society (All Covenants)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knights of Blood (Invictus)

• Sanctified Nights (Lancea et Sanctum)

• Ouroboros (Ordo Dracul)

• Bloody Revolt (Carthian Movement)

• Pagan Rhapsody (Circle of the Crone)

• Total voters
Yeah, fair enough. Still its a nice start. I'm hoping the Covenant book will have more Mysteries and Blood Sorcery stuff. Some more Invictus and Carthian merirts would be cool too.

/is summoned

I voted for Ordo, or general vampire game. I know what I like ~

I've been jonesing to play a Khaibit, and would definitely be open to her acting as a bodyguard for another party member, while following the Dragon's Tail...

OMG the Khaibit. Delicious, delicious Obtenebration.

I was pondering a few ideas and I'm noticing now how heavily influenced they all are by my hubby watching both seasons of Hannibal over the course of the last three weeks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Would I be able to join? I recently just started playing rpg games with dice 'cause my boyfriend got me into it and I thought it would be fun to play. I'm playing Vampire the Masquerade with him and a few others. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my first question is do you have access to Vampire: the Requiem 2.0 or Blood and Smoke?

This is not a disqualifier, merely trying to see what you may have or know since Requiem and Masquerade differ some.

I don't have any of the books but if they have them online where I can look through the pages I'll do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back