• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest check- THE OFFERING

Hey if anyone wants we could like establish a relationship between Emer and your character... she’s old and she wanders a lot and I‘d like to imagine that she’s known for being old and wandering a lot so i was thinking she’d probably know someone

Hey I'm interested, I'd prefer to be a vampire and I can RP either male or female sufficiently so I can go where needed if you want.

I'm fine going wherever, but if you could clarify which spot you are referring to so I can develope my character, that would be nice.
oh, so sorry about that!! Was in between cleaning up irl at that time "^w^ I believe it's the prince's male friend position.

oh, so sorry about that!! Was in between cleaning up irl at that time "^w^ I believe it's the prince's male friend position.

I've checked the CS, and it looks like the Prince and atleast two male friends that already have humans attached. Is there something I missed on it?

And don't worry about replying on the dot with me, I get it.

I've checked the CS, and it looks like the Prince and atleast two male friends that already have humans attached. Is there something I missed on it?

And don't worry about replying on the dot with me, I get it.
If my Nycholas is pairing with Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 then you could pair with Maya? ^^

Could definitely establish relationships with Nycholas and others of course.

I mean Scarlette and Heavenchi Heavenchi 's girl are in a secret relationship but I think both me an Heavenchi Heavenchi are open to other people as well!!

Hey if anyone wants we could like establish a relationship between Emer and your character... she’s old and she wanders a lot and I‘d like to imagine that she’s known for being old and wandering a lot so i was thinking she’d probably know someone
Nycholas would have met her from time to time. He wouldn't like her hobby of prying and messing into his stuff though. His mother would have liked to visit her to get the latest gossip or advice.

Nycholas and Shcarlette Cosmos Cosmos
Tell me if I'm wrong, but idk if he would know her that well. He probably would have seen her from time to time if the Prince invites all his friends and even approached her a couple times. And since she's less than sociable, he would have not bothered trying to get close to her after his attempts.

Nycholas and Venetia SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
He would totally have tried to woo her. Buying her gifts and all that jazz. Being a 'young' Duke he has to create positive relations with the high class of the vampire kingdom. He likes to establish good relations with everyone. And sometimes more than good with several (if ya know what I mean).

Nycholas and Marvel Heavenchi Heavenchi
Same with Shcarlette, not sure if they would have met often, since they are from different social classes. But if and when they do, Nych would be friendly and probably flirt. XD

Nycholas would have met her from time to time. He wouldn't like her hobby of prying and messing into his stuff though. His mother would have liked to visit her to get the latest gossip or advice.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but idk if he would know her that well. He probably would have seen her from time to time if the Prince invites all his friends and even approached her a couple times. And since she's less than sociable, he would have not bothered trying to get close to her after his attempts.

He would totally have tried to woo her. Buying her gifts and all that jazz. Being a 'young' Duke he has to create positive relations with the high class of the vampire kingdom. He likes to establish good relations with everyone. And sometimes more than good with several (if ya know what I mean).

Same with Shcarlette, not sure if they would have met often, since they are from different social classes. But if and when they do, Nych would be friendly and probably flirt. XD
true, true XD

makes sense with him being a duke :)

i imagine if she pried enough she might find some reason to find Nych (nick?) sketchy but i also imagine she probably doesn't care enough or something

Hiya ya'll!! just interested if anyone would like to join a nonofficial discord group of sorts just for ease of planning and conversation? No pressure just if ya feel like it!!~ XD :3
Also just checkin if ya'll still interested in this since some haven't responded "^w^ for the great and honourable gm-chan ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

doneanddusted doneanddusted Heavenchi Heavenchi RI.a RI.a Arcanimus Arcanimus snailsnoo snailsnoo ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Acethekidd Acethekidd GlassRainGerman GlassRainGerman Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful
I'd join if one was made, and sorry my cs is taking a moment i've gotten a tad busy but it will be up within the next few days hopefully.

I'd join if one was made, and sorry my cs is taking a moment i've gotten a tad busy but it will be up within the next few days hopefully.
no probs entity!! I've seen ya CS from the other one yours are amazing so take ya time lool, not like I'm an official role in this anyway, just someone waaaaaaaay to hyped bout it :P

Hiya ya'll!! just interested if anyone would like to join a nonofficial discord group of sorts just for ease of planning and conversation? No pressure just if ya feel like it!!~ XD :3
Also just checkin if ya'll still interested in this since some haven't responded "^w^ for the great and honourable gm-chan ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

doneanddusted doneanddusted Heavenchi Heavenchi RI.a RI.a Arcanimus Arcanimus snailsnoo snailsnoo ThisUsernameIsALie ThisUsernameIsALie Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Acethekidd Acethekidd GlassRainGerman GlassRainGerman Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

I'd join one sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back