• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest check- THE OFFERING

ElectricDandellion

Three Thousand Club
((I wrote this a while ago- since it died and I was GUTTED, I thought I’d rebump and see if anyone was interested(: ))

The human offering to save humanity

Humans and Vampires have been at eachother’s throats for years, and yet, nothing till this day has been done about it.

Until...

The Vampire royals and the Human governors have had a meeting. A meeting that had been arranged since the spark of the fight had started, although it was never carried out. The inevitable reason for this fight I hear you ask? Blood. Vampires needed human blood, no other blood was quite so sufficient. Human blood had a rich and silky taste. Vampire’s was salty and bitter, and that of animals was...almost chewy. In this realm, there are only human-drinking vampires, or their existence would be...well, not so existent. Human blood was the only blood able to keep them alive. And when you live forever, it’s rather important to be able to live.

Neither side was prepared to admit defeat, each side much too arrogant to accept an alternative option than to assert dominance. Effortlessly, it was obvious that the vampire race had the upper hand all along, but in order to keep all humans safe, an agreement had to be made. For humans to stop getting so mercilessly killed, and for the handful of vampires to stop making humans into vampires unwillingly, and also to stop being brutally murdered, burned and staked. It wasn’t encourage the correct behaviour among species. You wouldn’t kill your own pet cat, right?

The vampires and humans are located in separate kingdoms that neighbour each other. The humans are poor, whereas the vampires are rich.

Time era

I was thinking a sort of early Victorian time period, a time without much technology and travel by horse and carriage. (I’m not good with time eras, so if this is not the right time period, someone please let me know).

Vampire personality

Vampires are usually those to show off what they have, they frequently attend parties, balls and dinners where they and other vampires can congregate in peace. When in love, vampires fall hard. And even when not in love, they can be extremely protective and possessive.

The arrangement

The royals and governors had sat down for their meeting, and a very, very bitter pill was swallowed. They had an agreement. 5 humans chosen at random would become the marriage partner of a given vampire royal descendant. Human partners made for the best kind. They were beautiful, innocent, caring, kind and best of all, full of blood. Although, part of the agreement was that each vampire was to care for their human. They didn’t have to care too much, but just to the extent that their human would not die. Allowing them to feed from their human was a given, but this also meant they have to feed their human. An unhealthy person means unhealthy blood. For a good drink, they have to keep their humans healthy, although some vampires may not care so much.

Pairings

I will randomly place each pair together if you haven’t yet found a partner or discussed to be someone’s rp partner. Spaces are as follows:

Prince vampire: Available
PV’s human: ElectricDandellion ElectricDandellion

Prince V’s male friend: Available
Human: Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Prince V’s younger sister: Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
Human: Available

Prince V’s male friend: Available

Prince V’s female friend: SandraDeelightful SandraDeelightful

Prince V’s female friend: Available

Writing amount

Although this doesn’t seem very detailed (if you look at my recent posts you’ll find I can write VERY detailed), this role play would be a detailed one. By that I mean two paragraphs. Two chunky paragraphs at least please!

I’d love to get this started as soon as!
I hope there are some people who’re interested! If you have any questions, please ask.

Thank you!
If this kicks off I’ll write a CS thread etc.

Last edited:
Yes, when it was first made.

If you have any room, i would like a male human

SPIRIT I WANT IN AGAIN //QwQ// I was so sad when my partner never posted in ya last one of this I'd like a female human if ya don't mind!! (( Or female vampire I don't mind XD ))

Yes, when it was first made.

If you have any room, i would like a male human
Is there any fem roles left?
SPIRIT I WANT IN AGAIN //QwQ// I was so sad when my partner never posted in ya last one of this I'd like a female human if ya don't mind!! (( Or female vampire I don't mind XD ))

I’m so happy y’all are all interested!!

Please specify what the preference is for your characters (eg. Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual etc.) and their own gender so I know what character to pair you up with in the available characters just so I can keep track!!
Thank you so much.

I’m so happy y’all are all interested!!

Please specify what the preference is for your characters (eg. Heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual etc.) and their own gender so I know what character to pair you up with in the available characters just so I can keep track!!
Thank you so much.

I'd like a female vampire, and a female human? The duo doesn't have to be romantic right? If so- male human please. ^_^

I have no preference towards sexuality, my mindset is naturally demisexual but for purposes of this time i’d been a pansexual fem character if possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back