• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (Interest Check) Star Wars: Skywalker’s Fall

Endless Thundaza

Thunderboi
Star Wars: Skywalker’s Fall

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

With the fall of the Galactic Empire, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker journeyed across the galaxy in search of force sensitive individuals, hoping to rebuild the fallen Jedi Order. However, a new threat has risen from the ashes of the Empire; the First Order. The New Jedi Order was tasked to assist the New Republic to eliminate this new danger.

Meanwhile, Luke’s nephew, Ben Solo, was among the New Jedi Order, and was manipulated by a malevolent force, turning against Luke and his underlings. In the onslaught, Ben, now Kylo Ren, killed many Jedi, leaving Luke in distress. The few remaining Jedi are tasked to retrieve the fallen Ben Solo, while aiding Republic allies in the war against the First Order.

Are you accepting players for both the The First Order and the new Jedi Order? I may be interested in an antagonist.

Also, I know little about the Star Wars universe outside of the six original films. Is this enough to be able to participate?

Interested! Just how far on the bounds of realism are we looking here in terms of OC's? I'm assuming nothing before the GCW in any case. And Mystics Apprentice Mystics Apprentice , I'm sure it'll be enough! If you have any questions, I can try my utmost best to answer them.

I’m in for some daring heroics or some dastardly. Or even some opportunistic profiting from being in the middle. 😁

If this is taking place in 34 ABY. All my ideas would be older than I would like to play. So I gotta scrap all my ideas & start fresh.

Can i ask how many force sesnitive you want vs. none force sensitives? Since the jedi are already dwindling in numbers at this point, i just wanna know before i start making my character c:

Can i ask how many force sesnitive you want vs. none force sensitives? Since the jedi are already dwindling in numbers at this point, i just wanna know before i start making my character c:
Go ahead and make your character. I’m thinking of stopping around 10 Jedi, and there are 2 currently. We’ll discuss more when we cross that bridge

Star Wars: Skywalker’s Fall

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away.....

With the fall of the Galactic Empire, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker journeyed across the galaxy in search of force sensitive individuals, hoping to rebuild the fallen Jedi Order. However, a new threat has risen from the ashes of the Empire; the First Order. The New Jedi Order was tasked to assist the New Republic to eliminate this new danger.

Meanwhile, Luke’s nephew, Ben Solo, was among the New Jedi Order, and was manipulated by a malevolent force, turning against Luke and his underlings. In the onslaught, Ben, now Kylo Ren, killed many Jedi, leaving Luke in distress. The few remaining Jedi are tasked to retrieve the fallen Ben Solo, while aiding Republic allies in the war against the First Order.
Interesting.

im going to be a non jedi whichI hope will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back