• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Interest Check] RWBY: Welcome to Beacon

Whether this is a good idea

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Needs more information to make a response

• Total voters

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
This is simply an interest check for an RWBY rp.

people will take the roles of hunters and huntresses that are new students at beacon academy. I'm looking for any potential people willing to participate in this RP, PM me or post here if you're interested or wish to ask a question.

(Don't know anything about RWBY. You said hunters and huntresses, so I'm interested. Where's the roleplay, and where's the character creation? And the character skeleton?)

(Turtlegod,I can give you a short rundown of it,in the world of RWBY theres monsters n shit,so people get trained at beacon academy to fight said monsters with epic weaponry,theres this magic stuff called dust that allows you to use the elements,it powers said weapons)

(cool, thanks for explaining. Anyways, are we going to roleplay here? In this forum/thread, I don't know, nor do I care. Happy to join such a cool world.)

@Steel Zinogre the RP will most likely be up later today; looks like there are plenty of willing participants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back