• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest check: Reincarnated Greek Gods

Gilmoregirl12 said:
Can I reserve Artemis?
Irish Ice Queen
Yeah, sure. I'll make the rp when I get back home. For now, I'll be on my phone 

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]Can I have Artemis please? 
If not what ones are left?

[/QUOTE]
Check my first post

I'm making the rp. It will have the character sheets. If you don't sign up in 1 day, it will go to someone else. Also, if you know you won't be active, please don't reserve a spot. Also, I want to see at least 3 lines filled up for each in character post.

[QUOTE="Keira Winston]I'm making the rp. It will have the character sheets. If you don't sign up in 1 day, it will go to someone else. Also, if you know you won't be active, please don't reserve a spot. Also, I want to see at least 3 lines filled up for each in character post.

[/QUOTE]
how active would we need to be?

[QUOTE="Hank_Venture]how active would we need to be?

[/QUOTE]
Post a few times a day, if u would be absent, PM me

Er. Take me out then, im booked, Im in a musical, sports, band, and a whole bunch of other hullaboolu. >.< Oops and darn

Can I reserve spot of Hephaestus?

And is it possible to play two characters? If so I could I play also Nyx, the goddess of night or Amfrithite the queen of seas, also the wife of Poseidon??

And do the normal marriages go in this RP?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back