• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Interest Check: Mortal Kombat X

Castle91

The Man from the Dark Side
Ok so this is my first real post here on the boards.

I just recently finished playing Mortal Kombat X and started thinking about how it would be a great fandom to have a group or 1x1 session in dealing with the fallout and what happens after. I found the character ending for Kano pretty interesting and thought that maybe a 1x1 between his son and the daughter of Sonya Blade would be fun, especially since Kano's son isn't really named or detailed anyway except for his extensive training. I've got a few ideas for that particular scene.

There are quite a few character endings I think that could be used to make an interesting plot, Jax, Sonya, Kotal Khan and Scorpion.

So yeah just thought I'd see if there was any interest in this kind of thing. If any one is interested let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back