• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest check, looking for people c:

.honey.

Hi! Im new here (call me honey!) so I am all alone and in need of some rp’s. I came from FeralFront and had started way back in like 2012, truth be told I was a kid who got ahold of the internet at a way too young age but now here I am 9 years later starting at a new site.

I usually can do a paragraph or two with fairly enough ease. If I force myself I can go maybe up to 4. All I would ask is no one liners, no kissing and dissing, and help me brainstorm ideas c:

Now onto the fun stuff I suppose!

Rp’s I do:
- Mythical Creatures*
- Realistic*
- College/School *
- Magic Universe*
- Vampires/Werewolves/Humans (so original ik)
- Dragon Riders*
- Equestrian/Horse riding
- Harry Potter AU*
- Superhero/Supervillain
- Regular Animals
- Dancer AU (some cliche ballet v. hip hop)
- Historical (usually medieval but nothing a quick history lesson cant fix)
- Demon v. Angels
- Mermaids/Sirens
- Pokémon*

- Brainstorming Ideas!

* - more or less muse than others.

I can play both male/female i just tend to lean more to female as its easier to write about one while being one. I also dont usually play canon characters since i usually bust them. I like writing slow burns between characters better c:

Don't hesitate to pm me or talk here! I am gonna go to sleep soon (its 4 am haha) so I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

I’d be interested if your okay with me only having a year of roleplaying experience. I don’t do one liners haha

Ooo- I'd be interested-
Alrighty. If you wan’t you can send a pm with ideas or we can talk about it in there. Sorry for the late reply, I’ve been getting ready for a surgery tomorrow so I’ve been busy preparing haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back