• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Interest check, horse ranch rp

deathrisesagain

A few years ago, I was part of an outstanding rep, and unfortunately it died. I wanted to recreate one similar. So here is the idea.

An hour outside Telluride, Colorado is a ranch, fairly big one too. The Ranch called Beckoning Ranch, sits on nearly 7000 acres. It takes care of horses, mostly, with a few dozen cows. A now middle aged couple Mary and Benjamin Beckons owns and runs the ranch, with seven ranch hands. They learned shortly after they were wedded that they couldn’t have children, and so they created Summer Beckoning Camp, a program that allowed children of all ages come out and spend the summer with them, working the ranch. The summer is just about to start and new faces, along with old are about to start yet another memorable, surprising summer at the ranch.

In this rap the group ranges as young as 7 to 18. Anything can happen, and all sorts of adventures await. I wish to get a small group of 3 to 5 rpers. Let me know if y’all are interested and I’ll create the page and we can get started.

Hi I’m. Blue and I’m actually a equestrian so this sounds really great and I like the sound of it I’ve disused western a couple of times but mostly English but that sounds great and I’d like to try it our

Yay! You are the first. We just bought some land and after we work it a bit, we’ll be looking into getting some horses. I love horse back riding, so relaxing.

Awesome that sounds fine,yeah I have a horse called Woody and I love him to bits

I have a dog named Rocket, yes he’s named after the crazy raccoon on guardians of the galaxy. He’s only 18 pounds, but is all muscle. I love him to death.

Awesome I’m working tonight and tomorrow so I might not be able to reply for abit

Oh if you want I can tell you I had a old account but it got deleted

Sounds like an interesting concept. Is it still available to join?, Would mind if I join this at all?

Hey, I'm interested. This is my first roleplay on this site, so if I screw up somehow, please tell me. I don't own a horse or a ranch or anything but I have ridden horses a few times, so... yeah.

It’s all kool, I am bear NOT a horse expert, nor a ranch expert.

I’ll go ahead and create the page tonight, if weather fairs, we’ve been getting some pretty good storms, and supposed to have them all week.

If you need any help with setup the role play or have any questions about it. Then please feel free to ask and I will try to help you.
I am pretty sure that anyone here would be happy to help you as well.

Thank you, but the storms are holding off right now so I went ahead and created it. It’s not the prettiest. Here’s the link for characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back