• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Interest Check!!) Fantasy RP!!!

I have a Halo Interest Check up at the moment and so far nobody has replied. Are any of you interested? Just go to my profile and recent posts to find it. You'll see what positions are open. PM me if so.

Name: Astaroth

Class: A mix between warrior/mage.

Race: Fallen Angel

Description: Astaroth stands 1,90 cm/s tall and weights about 90 kg having natural white hair and has 6 wings that he can bring out when he wants, his body is muscular but not pumped a lot, as he bases himself more on magic ability's rather than pure strength.

Image:
572ccea3989d038e593337a6bf8eccab.jpg

Personality: Astaroth's personality is a quiet and reserved one, he does not open up to anyone that he doesn't deem trust worthy, and always likes to take the correct decisions when dealing with someone even if in the eyes of other people his methods might be weird, but even as a fallen angel he has a good heart and is righteous.

Flaws: He is bad at close-combat especially when he loses both his swords but not completely helpless as long as he has some mana left for him to use simple spells for defense, and during the day his magic is weaker because he uses dark magic, magic that let's him manipulate the shadows and create things out of it (ex. shadow flames that burn, shadow spears that he can send flying at his enemies, etc.) and is known to be especially weaker against light based magic.

Perks: During the night his powers are exceedingly strong by having his body buffed with strength and ability, as well as his magic becomes very strong. And then again he has his wings which allow him to fly and hide into dark places to regenerate his powers and even use them to shield himself and regenerate some power even if it might be slower than going to a completely dark room for example.

Brief Backstory: Astaroth has been abandoned when he was just a child, and has been taken in by a orphanage that raised him until he was six when his horns first appeared and people at the orphanage feared him so they had to get rid of him, throwing him out, that's when he was found by a pair of knights of the kingdom which were husband and wife and raised him, but after a few years one night when Astaroth came home he found his adoptive parents murdered and swore to find the culprit(s) and execute justice upon them. And so to follow his destiny he decided to enroll into the kings army and get the highest rank possible in order to gain authority and power, and because he wanted to follow in into his adoptive parents step which believed in justice and righteousness and swore to protect the weak against the strong people that abuse their status or power, and swore to never be defeated by such a person.

Stats:

Intelligence: 7

Strength: 4

Charisma: 3

Stealth: 8

Dexterity: 8

Constitution: 2

Perception: 4

Intuition: 4

This RP seems interesting. If there is an open slot I'd be interested in joining. I've never role played on discord before, but I'd be up for giving it a try.

This RP seems interesting. If there is an open slot I'd be interested in joining. I've never role played on discord before, but I'd be up for giving it a try.
Yeah it is still open I myself joined just a while ago, use the character sheet to prepare your character then come join us!

*make sure to read the rules first and don't join in the role play until you contact macaroon, to let him see your character sheet also for further guidance please talk to him*

Here is the discord link: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

With love, the potato that grows in your garden! <3

Yea just join us on the server!! It’s somewhere in this thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back