• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Interest Check!!) Fantasy RP!!!

HolyMacaroons

Definitely crying over my characters.
Hey guys!!! This is an interest check for a little fantasy plot I have and would like to share with people!! If you’re interested, just leave a comment down below, or PM me, or whatever is most comfortable for you :) This has a lot of room for character choices and player decisions, so let me know if you have any ideas, and keep in mind it’s going to be a really loose, freeing chat with different stories probably happening at once, if we get enough people!! Let’s do something great and make some friends doing it, yea? :):):) Also!! Let me know if you would want to role play through discord :)

“You’re all gathered here today to figure out if you have what it takes to be in the King of Enerva’s personal guard. It doesn’t matter what brought you here, what race you are, or even what class you are. But you must be the best of the best. Think of this like a trial period, where you show us what makes you so great and we decide wether or not it works in our favor. You will develop friendships, rivalries, and maybe even love for some of those around you, but you must not let those relationships cloud your judgement or stay you from why you are here in the first place. The King and his family come before all. Also... keep in mind. Nothing is ever as it appears to be, champions.”

You are seen as a champion of the King of Everva until proven otherwise, giving you status in life. What you choose to do with it is completely up to you, though the last sentence of the speech seems prevalent in your thoughts from day to day. You will travel expansive regions, save people, kill people, befriend people. You decide your journey, all while looking over your shoulder. That is. If you make it that far.

Name:

Class:

Race:

Description:

Image:

Personality:

Flaws:

Perks:

Brief Backstory:

Stats: (you get a total of 40 points. Add as much as you want into each skill as long as the total of all the points added reach 40.)

Intelligence:

Strength:

Charisma:

Stealth:

Dexterity:

Constitution:

Perception:

Intuition:

(Gives a feel of what your character is about, along with keeping from god modding~)

Example of Character Sheet:

Name: Orion Fae

Class: Mage

Race: Half-Orc

Description: Really tall by normal standards, he is a small half-orc, standing 6’6. He has dark hair, red tinted skin, and eyes of two different colors.

Image:

1533926067162.png

1533926304361.png

Personality: Very social!! He loves talking to people and feels comfortable in being around people. He comes off as very confident and happy, though he has a little doubt sometimes.

Flaws: Gets in his head too much, Trusting

Perks: Motivated, Strong-Willed, Trusting

Brief Backstory: He is the son of Prima Fae, the Queen of Hillcrest. But he was an illegitimate son, since he was born out of adultery. He had an okay childhood, despite it though, being very close to his Sister and heir to Hillcrest, Sapphire. He got a lot of hate from those close to the King, and he was picked on for his dark, reddish skin, since he was surrounded by light skinned, beautiful elves.

Stats: (out of 40)

Intelligence:6

Strength:10

Charisma:7

Stealth:1

Dexterity:5

Constitution:2

Perception:5

Intuition:3

Dragonia is a land filled to the brim with magic. Many magic centered races origins are here, such as high elves and druids. While it’s a very mystical, beautiful place, it also has spots that are torn from constant civil wars, and those trying to take advantage of the land’s wells of magic for their own gain. It has two capitals, Enerva (ruled by Kratas Foxglove) and Hillcrest (ruled by Praxton Fae).

Aromia isn’t as magical as Dragonia, but it’s not completely barren like Helmra. It’s a more agriculturally based country, due to the rich soil and there more affluent horticulture magic. It has vast farms and is littered with big cities (not as big as Dragonia’s capitals) such as Bushvok and Redview.

Helmra is completely void of magic. Magic is even seen as a spite against the gods in this land. Because of their lack of magic, they are industrial based, striving to make technologies that make magic seem worthless. They don’t often enjoy tourists from the other two countries to get past their borders, but they do begrudgingly trade every now and again, when winters are harsh. Their capital is Algrish.

Governments:

Dragonia is based on a monarchy, though each city is basically its own kingdom. But those kingdoms answer to one of the monarchs that head either Enerva or Hillcrest.

Aromia is also based on a monarchy, but they aren’t combined under one rule.

Helmra is a democracy

Maps:

1533926729490.png

Royal Families:

1533926811664.png

1533926856122.png

1533926903545.png

1533926959168.png

1533927002885.png

Also can i use an image from an Anime series? I'm a horrible artist IRL and it will be horrible if i hand draw it.

Am i able to use an Anime image from an Anime for my character? It will be similar to it though. I understand if i can't.

Ok thanks! Let me copy and paste the character sheet and make it so give me about a few minutes.

Name: Darius Neo

Class: Swordsman (Or the equivalent class)

Race: Human

Description: Medium Height, Wears a black trench coat, Black Hair, Brown Eyes.

Image: 1533932962397.jpeg

Personality: Kind, Protective At Times.

Flaws: Not good at following orders at times, Has mood swings, etc.

Perks: Good at Defense, Art of Surprise, and Stealth and Offence.

Brief Backstory: Born in Dragonia, Darius was taught his sword skills by his father, Jacobus. (I'll add more if you want, but that is all i can think of at the moment.)

Stats: (you get a total of 40 points. Add as much as you want into each skill as long as the total of all the points added reach 40.)

Intelligence: 5

Strength: 5

Charisma: 5

Stealth: 9

Dexterity: 4

Constitution: 3

Perception: 3

Intuition: 4

(Gives a feel of what your character is about, along with keeping from god modding~)

Name: Darius Neo

Class: Swordsman (Or the equivalent class)

Race: Human

Description: Medium Height, Wears a black trench coat, Black Hair, Brown Eyes.

Image: View attachment 471774

Personality: Kind, Protective At Times.

Flaws: Not good at following orders at times, Has mood swings, etc.

Perks: Good at Defense, Art of Surprise, and Stealth and Offence.

Brief Backstory: Born in Dragonia, Darius was taught his sword skills by his father, Jacobus. (I'll add more if you want, but that is all i can think of at the moment.)

Intelligence: 5

Strength: 5

Charisma: 5

Stealth: 9

Dexterity: 4

Constitution: 3

Perception: 3

Intuition: 4

It looks good to me!! would you be open to role playing on discord???

Was working on it now. Should have em up in a bit, I like to work on their backgrounds a bit.
Backgrounds are what shape the character so I completely understand :) just post them up when you’re done!! Would you be open to role playing on discord or would you prefer it on here???

I'm honestly up for here, but discord is also fine. This is actually a school chromebook so yeah XD
Backgrounds are what shape the character so I completely understand :) just post them up when you’re done!! Would you be open to role playing on discord or would you prefer it on here???

It isn't compatible for my device. Could we do it on here? Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back