• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Interest check: Dimension Academy

Would this be a good RP?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heck yeah sign me up!

• No

• Maybe if you do this..... (must put opinion)

• Total voters

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dimension-academy.79320/

It was a normal school day at Demios Academy; the superhuman students were walking around the academy or in class. Suddenly a dark shimmer enveloped the school and all the sophomore and junior students were in the assembly area. The students surprised at their sudden teleportation. One student looked up and pointed to the podium saying that there might be something on it. A silver-eyed girl with a yellow ribbon who many have seen in one class or the others slowly walks up to the podium and looks at a paper and slowly raises it up. "There is a note here guys. Umm, should I read it?" The students in a crowd shouted for her to read it, so she did.

"Greeting students, classmates, friends and foes alike. You might wonder why you all are here, well there is a reason: I HATE ALL OF YOU. Oh but don't worry I wouldn't dare to kill you all, yet. You all are going to be my entertainment for as long as you all are... well intriguing. I've recently tapped into quite a lot of power and have decided to use it to make a sort of dollhouse. This is my world it alters in any way I please, and the only way to get out is if I decide to. You can try to die, but I wouldn't recommend it, I may not be so benevolent as to let you live. Now here's the question you all have been wondering, where I am. Don't worry I'm hidden, camouflaged into the group. Oh also there are no teachers or faculty so enjoy learning how to cook!

Now come and get me.

Happy hunting.

Welcome to my world freaks. Don't disappoint."

The girl looked up at the group with horror in her eyes. She walked down to the other students holding the note. "So what do we do now?"

You are forced to an alternate dimension of your old academy trying to discover who is the student doing all of this. Who is it? What powers do he, she, or they possess and how will they convince the most powerful person in this world to let them go?

The school is 3 floors 336 rooms; the first floor is for recreation, gyms, pools, tracks, cafeteria and auditorium. The second floor is classrooms, labs and computer rooms. The third floor is dorms, co-ed, and one person per room.

It will be glorious, if I get the chance to do it. I would like any suggestions, comments, interest and opinions you guys have about it. I don't know if it even work as a rp, but it might and I think with DEVOTED people, it would be fun. I will also be looking for these personality types in characters if ever made.

• The leader
  • The rebel
  • The joker
  • & The suspicious

Along with any other personalities, I welcome all.

On the rule of the superpowers you can have anything other than matter alteration (reasons), or instant death (obvious reasons). 2 powers per character and try not to repeat powers.

And with this post I am going to sleep. I wonder what people will think? What they will post? I hope I find out tomorrow.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dimension-academy.79320/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back