• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Interest Check] Dark Elf Clan

Well I hate them. I'm just as likely to squish them as I am to run away, depending on how big they are.

Hahaha. If it makes you feel better, driders are usually abominations, though natural ones do exist.

I like picking bugs up by their legs or head, and then running a lot of hot water in my sink. When its filled up I drop the bug into the water and watch it die.

Alright, well I need to head to the store for a ten-pound Rice Krispie. 
Update: She said Ten Dollars, not Ten Pounds. I was scared for a second.

Hahaha. Well, Synathul is what I was possibly thinking of having the clan name be for us. It's not a normal DT clan.

Vendui, I would love er... wait I'ma drow... Loathe this roleplay, count me in for sure!

Then so shall it be! I'll be trying to post the rp up on the latter end of today, but I do have several things to take care of so out might not be until tomorrow.

Well you are a drow, you shouldn't hurry to do anything, heck go find a slave to do your bidding ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back