• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Interest Check! 1X1 RP’s

Cupidfire

Lost in Fantasyland don't send help
giphy.gif

I am looking for new partners for a number of RP’s I’ve been slow at getting more partners, and I really want to jump into more RP’s!
What I’m looking for,
I don’t really have a strong preference to how much you write. Just a few sentences, or paragraphs and at least once or twice a day would be great. I’ll more or less cater to what you prefer.

The more active you are the better personally, though my life will get busier soon, but I will stay on top of things as well.

Interests
Fandoms
Sherlock
Doctor Who
Lucifer
The Libararians
Avengers
Voltron
Stranger Things
Forever

Other’s
Curse Type RP
Time traveler RP
AngelXHuman
HeroXVillian
HeroXCivillian
HumanXDemon
AngelXDemon
Fleshed out ideas/Prompts
_____ Is an agent for an ogriziation tracking dimensional rifts. ______ is a prince who has been turned into an animal, before getting sucked into our dimension. Now it’s up to her to fix him, and get him home.

You have the choice to ether go to heaven or hell. So you say, “screw it” and choose to go to hell. When you get there your surprised to find the devil there just by themselves. When he seees you he smiles and says, “Finally a friend.”

I’m also open to any ideas as well, and would love to hear them!
Can’t wait to hear from you soon.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
YES TO EVERYTHING! I'd love to do a RP with you. I'm fairly regular on, if the other person is regular than I am. I'm in nearly all of those fandoms. Would you be okay with discussing this further in PM?

Also to specify, I have ideas for the Doctor Who and Avengers fandoms. Maybe we could double?

YES TO EVERYTHING! I'd love to do a RP with you. I'm fairly regular on, if the other person is regular than I am. I'm in nearly all of those fandoms. Would you be okay with discussing this further in PM?
That sounds great!

Hi! I'm new to the site but I'd definitely be interested in some of these topics! I've got a working familiarity with Sherlock and Doctor Who (although I don't keep up with either of them) and know a good amount about the Avengers (at least the comics - I've only seen some of the movies). Time travel and curse both sound like really interesting topics to me, but I think I'd be into anything on the "other" list. If any of those things are still things that interest you, feel free to drop me a line!

Cupidfire Cupidfire hey! I’d love to do a Sherlock rp or an avengers rp! I’m looking for a Sherlock x female oc rp or a tony stark x female oc rp! For Sherlock I can double as Mycroft, Lestrade, or John! For the Avengers I can double as Steve, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Pietro, and a few others :)

Cupidfire Cupidfire hey! I’d love to do a Sherlock rp or an avengers rp! I’m looking for a Sherlock x female oc rp or a tony stark x female oc rp! For Sherlock I can double as Mycroft, Lestrade, or John! For the Avengers I can double as Steve, Thor, Clint, Bruce, Pietro, and a few others :)

Hey, if you’re interested in avengers I’d love to chat - I just can’t PM yet (:

I'm very interested! I have a few demon characters and fuck the demonx(blank) ones sound so fun, also the choice plot would be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back