• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Inter-species Exchange? (Monster Musume Rp)

ok then she shall go to you and her curse in this case is more comedy than anything i am not taking it seriously

See's things about Xenomorphs... then a fixed car, yay on the car. Blinks at the rest

If anyone want's to join just let me know nd ill add you to the pm so you can get the jest of it then ill tag you to the thread.

I see, well aliens are always cool. Feels so weird to say that.... it almost makes you have to say Ridley Scott's aliens. Guess thats why we just say xenomorphs

@Aqua, ill check it out. No promises though I wanna see the jist before I commit. With school around the bend I have to be selective and Im all ready in 3 rps

Well you could show up at Murai's home of Kyo's home. One way you'll get a response a bit later than the other

Once again why Endor lol... that is the star wars ewok world. I get the auto generater thing you used rips scifi planets off but lawl really

Galifrey=timelods

pandora=avatar

endor=ewoks... xp

stalking? i would never stoop so low, i was just acquiring logistical data, and you apparently have a really good taste in rps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back