• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Insulting my way through life. Still!

InsultingBunny

Princess of Rude. Let me insult you?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Are we almost there yet mom?
Greetings again fellow humans.
I have once again come to a point in my life in which my work has slowed down and I am ready to resume my writings.

WHICH MEANS

I am back to bother my way through RPN; like I have a grudge on everyone who breathes.

Anyway; I am posting on the partner search as I am searching for some partners to add to the wall of shame.
I have been on this site almost a year; so that can go under my belt. I have been officially writing and role playing for close to 12 years.
I have used multiple sites- but this is the best site I have ever stumbled across. ( Just for you Dark Wizard.)

UGH.
I am literate as I can be but I did a lot of roleplaying and writing in other languages so do forgive my absent mind at times. I write in multiple paragraphs to novel type replies with my own twists and turns and in 3rd person most times.
I can adapt to others writings well if needed; too.

I reply multiple times a day or whenever you reply really. Unless I have too many things on my plate.

What I look for in Partners:
I look for quite a few things in my potential partners.
I look for maturity and the ability to collab with properly on and off the site.
Someone who is able to keep up with my pace of spitting out nonsense and help me make sense with it.
Someone that can spit back out at me detailed and well thought out replies.
Someone that will colab with me and help discover new role plays and stories that we both have huge parts in writing and developing.
Someone interested in keeping in touch on and off site; I enjoy company and am always looking for connections.

I roleplay a lot of different genres and they are:
Fantasy
Historical
Modern
Horror
Victorian
Adventure
Comedy
Drama
Paranormal

If you managed to read all this; congrats. I will not be so insulting towards you.

Feel free to shoot me a message.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back