• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Institution For The Supernaturally Enhanced (ISE)

sxperhuman sxperhuman it's pretty hard. i listen while at work when I can and even then sometimes their episodes are longer than my shift if i listened in one go. so i'm probably gonna have to resort to just watching the catchups. cause it'd take me a long time to catch up at this point. and as much as i love the series i can't listen to it in one setting. shoot it's hard enough for me to do that with just one episode
Hey! Me too. In terms of listening to it at work, so I understand that. 😂 Just do that! I'm sure it's fine, and there's people in the fandom that can fill you in on any parts missed, no problem!

Hey! Me too. In terms of listening to it at work, so I understand that. 😂 Just do that! I'm sure it's fine, and there's people in the fandom that can fill you in on any parts missed, no problem!
there's a video from geek and sundry that's dedicated to catching up if they missed the prior episode. so i'll just watch all of those to catch up

okay, how many juniors do we got? and how many for the other classes do we got. do we need to even this out or does Dis already have a plan?

okay so we have 2 seniors, 5 teachers, zero freshman, zero sophomores, and TWELVE characters that are juniors. talk about imbalance unless we just wanna make the 2 seniors, juniors and just have them go through 5 different classes or something.

okay so we have 2 seniors, 5 teachers, zero freshman, zero sophomores, and TWELVE characters that are juniors. talk about imbalance unless we just wanna make the 2 seniors, juniors and just have them go through 5 different classes or something.
I was thinking of making my character a sophomore and just have him be 17 because he had to retry the 9th grade twice but I decided against it. Although I don’t really care for his year so if there’s a need, I’ll switch over.

I was thinking of making my character a sophomore and just have him be 17 because he had to retry the 9th grade twice but I decided against it. Although I don’t really care for his year so if there’s a need, I’ll switch over.
we'll see what Dis has planned. cause at the moment there's not much a point in having one person in one class while everyone else is still in sophomore class.

For those interested in adding new characters, there are already a lot of Juniors so if possible if you could make your characters Sophomores or Freshman or Seniors that would be awesome :) But if you really want your characters to be Juniors then in the rp a class for Juniors is in session. My characters are both Seniors and are kind of stuck until the Junior class scene is over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back