• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Institution For The Supernaturally Enhanced (ISE) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sweet.

So I was planning on introducing Koan as a transfer student, there any teachers up to volunteer to show him to his class?

I thought we'd be starting on the first day of school, I might make my character a new student anyway of that's cool.

Well it's presumably a new school year but it's not like there are any freshmen so I guess the assumption is they're mostly back from a previous year.

Im here. Sorry had a late start to today. My characters are both Seniors so I could put intros up for them and they can help any new or transfer students since they've been in the school the longest. I'll go ahead and put up my intros and whoever wants to join in with me can :)

Just a fair warning I do like to be detailed and descriptive with my responses because that's just the style I rp. I will break up the responses however and will include a bolded and underlined subhead of who I'm responding as with each reply

Yeah that's what I meant as well. I fixed it, I swore I put extra spaces though. Oopsie *shrug* To ere is human 😂
Eh some stuff automatically deletes the spaces so you need to do it even more, I know some sites where that happens.

Eh some stuff automatically deletes the spaces so you need to do it even more, I know some sites where that happens.
That's what I figured happened too. Its not a big deal though easy fix :) Thanks for telling me though because I swore I spaced the paragraphs out

Just a fair warning I do like to be detailed and descriptive with my responses because that's just the style I rp. I will break up the responses however and will include a bolded and underlined subhead of who I'm responding as with each reply
Doing detailed responses is hardly a bad thing :D

I forgot to mention this high school has school uniforms

Male - White short sleeve button shirt with red tie and black trousers. They also have the choice to wear a black blazer or not.

Female - White button shirt with a sleeve-less back jumper or black blazer, a red bow-tie and short black skirts.

Last edited:

Male - White short sleeve button shirt with red tie and black trousers. They also have the choice to wear a black blazer or not.

Female - White button shirt with a sleeve-less back jumper or black blazer, a red bow-tie and black skirts.
Sounds good to me!

Doing detailed responses is hardly a bad thing :D

Lol I know, I just like to warn people so when they see long responses they aren't shocked 😂

Female - White button shirt with a sleeve-less back jumper or black blazer, a red bow-tie and black skirts.[/QUOTE/)]

No big deal, easy fix :) I'll edit it into my reply

No big deal, easy fix :) I'll edit it into my reply

Female - White button shirt with a sleeve-less back jumper or black blazer, a red bow-tie and short black skirts.
HeyItsKasey HeyItsKasey Remembrance Remembrance

Dorm Partners and Rooms
Dorm 101 - Setaki Noctis and Charlotte McGuire

Dorm 102 - Tomoki Fuji and Leda L'ardent

Dorm 103 - Taylor Jordan and Haika Black

Dorm 104 - Anastasia and Loraine Wilson

Dorm 105 - Akihito Ferretiz and Carmela Rosario

Dorm 106 - Maeve McCallister and Kypher Hawthorne

Dorm 107 - Koan Zorrilla and Ezekiel Evangiel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back