• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Insert yourself into the apocalypse

Characters
Here
She watches mooses interactions carefully with the priest reaching into her bad getting out a hello kitty knife and biting her lip getting ready to run in if noose is attacked

Natalie feeling like a coward now looks around cautiously for a big rock and watches the interaction

Natalie starts slowly filling her pocket with rocks with her right hand and exchanges the big rock for a piece of glass she’s found wrapping a piece of her dying hoodie over the end she starts edging her way towards Red keeping Moose between her and the priest

She looks at Natalie "hey kitty cat. Come on" she grabs her arm and pulls her forward. "stand strong. It doesn't matter how small you are if your courage is larger"

"I see... you don't believe in god... Are you a satanist?" Peter holds the holy bible by his side and quickly grab some table salt from his pocket.

Moose looks at the priest and chuckles. "I'm what you'd call a Witch. The kind of person that churches would burn back in the day."

Eren treks through the bleak surroundings, not paying too much attention to the little detail that is left, mainly being the remnants of decaying buildings, old electronics, and the occasional corpse, animal and human alike. It isn't long before he comes across a small band of people, all of which have gathered around what looked to be a priest. "Huh... Haven't been to church in a while..." Eren says to himself aloud. "Haven't SEEN a church in a while actually." Eren shrugs the thought of church away and walks towards the group gathered at the statue. "Church people are nice, yeah?" Eren mumbles to himself as he makes a direct path towards the 'church goers'. He does not announce his presence, deciding he should get closer first before yelling across the wasteland.

"Well preacher, what do you think you're gonna do with that shit in your pocket?" Moose folds his arms

Moose dusts himself off. "Quit wasting your shit, preacher. Salt does nothing but flavors food and purifies water"

“Satanists.... says the priest who appeared out of thin air!!” Natalie thinks defensively and then chuckles at the stupid salt thrown “Moose! There’s another person! And preacher, salt won’t do you any good against anything except a steak.”

"I see that did not work quite well... I will get my boys to purify you... Wait here..." Peter leaves the bunch and heads to the cathedral.

“I ain’t sticking around for payday guys!!” Natalie says as she starts walking fast away from the preacher and the new stranger “Especially not the crazy preacher, satanists my foot” she mumbles

"Oh, I beg to differ. Salt is a great way at blinding people if you grind it down enough. Ever had someone throw a bag of salt dust in your face? I haven't, but I've seen someone have it happen to them; great way to get out of tough spots." Eren says, almost forgetting to introduce himself. "Oh, right, I'm Eren, but everyone calls me Sunny, and by everyone, I mean me and I guy named Carl, but I haven't seen him since..." Eren pauses for a second and begins counting his fingers, as though he was doing relatively complicated math. "Three months? Anyway, it's good to meet some new faces that aren't trying to take my own face!"

Natalie, still thourghly worried about preacher dude and his “friends” as well as being quite surprised at the new person keeps walking while watching for more people and yells back “Nice to meet you! Now let’s get going before someone gets back with more salt, and possibly finely grounded salt at that!” And then she mumbles “I think that preacher dude means ill against those not of his religion”

"That's the problem with every religion: kill the non-believers." Moose chuckles. "Though I'm tempted to wait for preacher man to get back and watch him perform a ritual that won't work"

“If he offered to come back with cookies I wouldn’t be tempted, holy water maybe because I’m thirsty, but since he’s coming with friends I’d rather not be tied up and burnt at a stake” Natalie paused as she replied to Moose and chuckled little at her bad joke

"Thanks, glad to meet you all too!" Eren replies, smiling happily. "But yeah, I'm not so sure about the church dude... I'm not too sure on religion, but I'm pretty sure a lot of bad stuff happens in it, and I have a feeling this guys counts for part of that bad stuff..." Eren says, a slight tone of unease in his voice.

“Nice meet you Eren, I’m Natalie depending on who you ask. And as for the religion bit, I disagree. Highly depends on the individuals. But this guy gives me bad vibes. I believe in God, but that guy....” Natalie chuckles nervously “Now lets get going people, please... I’m sorry if I come off as clingy, but I am sincerely concerned and I feel I owe something to you guys considering the help.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back