• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Insert yourself into the apocalypse

Characters
Here
Bernartio checked under the car. Finding the drive shaft had fallen out and tje axle rotted to all hell. But. All the metal for the engine block and the transmission had reatined general form and qaulity. So he went to worl with a hacksaw and a wrench. It had a ungodly sound of screeching and metal scraping, but it was to be over quick. On his hip was a thing of his own creation. A small 9mm gun that seemed to be rusted but was actually just made of metal previously painted the tanish orange that rust has. With that Bernartio trusted himself to be a little more careless.

Moose gets within 50 yards behind the man with the hacksaw and hides behind a busted up Kia Sorento. Upon further inspection of the man, he notices a rusty looking 9 mm resting on the mans hip. He quietly pulls out a knife, spits on it, and dusts it with the small bottle in his pocket.
a few moments later
Moose gets up and walks closer to the man. "Yello!"

Bernartios sawing stops almost instantly after the yell from the strange man. Now with Bernartio still having his gas mask on it would be a very odd sight to see so he debated on wether or not to keep it on. He kept it on and slowly crept from under the car with his 9mm still on his hip, loaded and cocked.
"Who are you?" Said Bernartio in a echoey and slightly distorted voice due to his mask. r_dubya r_dubya

Elijah stares off to where Moose went “not a clue” then without warning he pelts Mark In the face with a gummy bear and runs to the nearest tree

Bernartio doesn't say word for what feels like a eternity. "Leave. Now." Bernartio has a calmly deafening voice that doesn't fluxuate in his tone. It shows no backing down and gives off a almost deathly feel of fear. r_dubya r_dubya

"Aright. Just gonna warn you though, I ran into a pretty crazy bunch a couple days back and I'm pretty sure they're gonna circle around and check out that noise you're makin. You best have a full mag or find a good hidin spot." Moose puts his hands up and slowly backs away.

Bernartio chuckles and picks up what metal hes already gotten out of the bottom of the car. He stuffs it to a nearby duffle bag and throws a small curl of chromed metal to Moose. "If you need a place to go, find a blown out house on the east side of the country side. Just make yourself known" Bernartio started to walked off humming a little. r_dubya r_dubya

Natalie stands at the doorway still suffering from the shock of having a knife miss her face

Moose catches the chunk of metal and looks at it quizzically. "No idea what use I'd have for this, but thank ya kindly. You be careful now" he turns around and starts walking back to the group

Mark cringes for half a second and fiddles around with his hands tryin* to grab the bear. He catches it, and pops it in his mouth after having blown on it a few times, “Hmph...”, It was stale, but it tasted better than the protein bar.
He glances around, “So, is everyone still here or did anyone leave?”

"I left for a minute." Moose sits down next to what's left of the fire and starts building it up a bit. He pulls out the knife and douses it in alcohol before shoving it in the flames

Bernartio smiles and looks around devilishly. He chuckles and shoots one of his rounds from his pistol into the air.
"Come on now crazies! I wanna see you bleed!" Bernartio truly wanted to test Mooses theory of their being crazy people near by. With his shot fired he quickly grabbed a somewhat sharpened piece of steel tubing on the floor, picking it up and getting in a defensive stance

Moose looks up. "I said to do the exact opposite of making loud noise. Great." He watches the flames on the knife die out before wiping it on his pants and putting it away. "Anybody feel like tranquilizing a crazy person?"

“One of the few things I couldn’t save from my lab” Elijah said with a smile now sitting in the tree

Benartio waits for a minute. Hearing and seeing absolutely nothing. "Wheres yout crazies at huh? Mr Moose?" Benartio laughed and walked off towards the country side r_dubya r_dubya

Last edited:
Moose walks back to the group, hands full of leaves and buds. "Goddamn crazies makin me restock 'fore I have to. Jesus fuckin..." He grabs two rocks and starts crushing the plants, slowly adding liquid from a small vial to make a sort of paste

Last edited:
Natalie looks at Moose and apologeticly (and awkwardly) says “Eh....Moose.... sorry for startling you earlier. And ignoring you. I’m not a morning person as you can tell.”

Moose looks up at Natalie. "Don't worry about it. Right now I gotta focus on this" He looks back down and dips a needle into the paste, rolling it around while reaching into his pack to grab a small chunk of PVC pipe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back