• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Insectopia - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sadly, humming bird and sunbird will also hunt insects from time to time... That's why I didn't mention them.
You are going to be very hard pressed to find a bird that does not hunt insects at least to feed their young. Doves also do this. I okayed them, just take it. There are also small bugs that are used as farm animals, like aphids, and silverfish and probably some gastropods. Worms, I'll put annelids on that list too.

p02bh13w.jpg

How about a pygmy parrot from New Guinea? It's so teeny tiny!!! Around 8 cm long! I just know this cute beast exists today!

p02bh13w.jpg

How about a pygmy parrot from New Guinea? It's so teeny tiny!!! Around 8 cm long! I just know this cute beast exists today!
Ok, I will allow the parrot, dunno why, but if it's important to you, you can have that. But we are clear that this is not going to be a sapient creature. It's got the intelligence of a horse at best.

Ok, I will allow the parrot, dunno why, but if it's important to you, you can have that. But we are clear that this is not going to be a sapient creature. It's got the intelligence of a horse at best.
Of course! I was asking for a beast of burden afterall. :)

KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy Hey my man, pump the brakes a bit, I think I missed the part where your character was posted and approved. You can't start in main until I approve your posted character.

KaigerGalaxy KaigerGalaxy can't wait to see Ola's expression when she sees Ichus' tarantula fang knife, seeing as she herself is one of those tarantulas.

I am quite familiar with carpenter bee actually (not the species I used in RP though.) They are every where on my farm and I enjoy watching them hovering from flowers to flowers. Also they make home in my chicken coop as well.
It's a video about making friends with carpenter bees, actually!

Definitely. :P Same with Kerr, he really needs someone to lean on, especially in the big city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back