• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Insectopia - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ola and Kerr can probably share web sewing/knitting techniques.
(btw Silver said that all spiders can make web, not just females)

Hahaha, yup, that'll be so cute. I am just imagining a large tarantula and a little jumper resting on hammocks XD.

@InTheSea AncientBird AncientBird StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Hazmat44 Hazmat44 Major_Goofball Major_Goofball thinking thinking @locked n loaded @FantasyDoctor Scatterbrain Scatterbrain The Plaid Man The Plaid Man @KaigerGalaxy ZackStop ZackStop

Ok, I will be starting the thread imminently, but I will post only once or twice in the first week in the main thread, to give ppl who haven't gotten their characters up a chance. What I will also do is put up the side-story thread, so super actives can write in there between themselves, making up short interactions with their characters.

Sound good?

If you changed your mind about the thread, let me know and I won't tag you anymore.
Sorry about the late response but I'm going to have to drop out. I wish you guys all the best and hope the RP will prove to be a great success.

For everyone actually, I'll be posting again soon, I think we've hit the number of people from the initial check who are actually interested in playing.

I will be going on an exploration trip with my former college adviser for several days. If I find a good wifi spots, I will still be able to post.

SilverFlight SilverFlight
Anyway, my CS is good to go, yes?

Okay, just posted my character sheet. My backstory and personality section might be a little jumbled, I wrote most of it when I was half asleep lol.

You could always 'accidentally' run into one of the other characters

Hey...

I'm sorry I haven't done the cs yet, but I'll be off for about two days. I'll try to finish everything when I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back