Insanity Camp (Open For Pretty Much Forever)

Tsun wrote on the white board before turning it to Xenra saying 'The spirits fault' after that a couple low growling came from the spirits.

Xenra nodded softly. "I can hear them. I'm not sure why, actually. Maybe it's part of this weird curse thingy I heard I had." She smiled weakly. "Why did Somber put you here? Or do you not know?"

@Eternal Eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:
Tsun looked at Xerna thinking 'Cursed that explains it'. As he listened to Xerna he thought for a moment than wrote 'Well I've been here a while and Bai was the only one here besides me so we would usually talk but she has gotten mor grumpy now.' He said shrugging his shoulders not knowing the answer.

"Probably because I stole my file. I thought I might find something useful. But alas, to no gain. There also seem to be plenty of other people here. I wonder... If this is rehabilitation, how does the camp fix us? Through drugs? Annoying lectures? Killing off insanity molecules and letting us go?"

@Eternal Eclipse

'None of that has happened to me but I'm a more mellow one because I'm only dangerous if I'm in danger of being hurt in anyway, so I just usually relax and just comply with anything they tell me to do' he wrote showing Xerna while also patting Opal to make her stop turturing the pour bear.

"Ah. Well, I occasionally turn into a dragon when I go rogue or whatever. It's a thing." Xenra shrugged, playing her chill card.

"Fine if you won't eat it I will!" Opal devoured what was left of the crumbled treat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back