Insanity Camp (Open For Pretty Much Forever)

CardinalPotato

Potato Gender
<p>

Welcome to Insanity Camp! The camp where insane people go to become reformed and non-insane! Here, anyone who is insane will live in these prison-like grounds. They take classes on how to be normal. Classes include Manners, Music, Magic, Art, Safety, Cooking, and more.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Xenra was pulled into the Insanity Camp building. She stared at the looming building silently. Her magenta eyes sparkled with hate towards the camp already, though a glint of hope shown. A guard pushed her into the hallways, with nothing but a map, a list of classes, and a fresh pair of clothes.

Bai watched over the procedure, as was nesissary. Xenra didn't seem much special, so she waited to be given the symbol to talk. She kept a small little smile on her face, not showing the amount of boredom just watching them actually had.

Xenra watched the blonde figure in front of her. She pulled up her left sleeve to hide the darkened mark. She didn't speak as she looked over the figure, seeing her as a threat. The guard gave her the signal, and left to keep watch.

@BreadSliceDawg00

"Hello! Welcome to Insanity Camp. My name is Ms. Somber and I'm the head here. I will be showing you around." She gave a tight smile. Xenra seemed off to her, but then again, everyone here did. So she kept her mouth shut about it, and instead asked, "Any questions before we start?" Bai fished for Xenra's file as she waited for a response.

Xenra stared her down with cold eyes, not saying a single word. She then scaled the building, finding the walls were incredibly thick and high. There was a certain strained vibe she got from this "Ms. Somber" person. She couldn't be trusted. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't have made such a horrendous rehabilitation system, especially one that SHE was put into. Xenra knew she deserved Insanity Camp, but not for the reason this Somber figure thought. Alas, she stayed silent, not wanting to give anything away.

@BreadSliceDawg00

She looked up after a minute, somewhat annoyed by the lack of response. "I guess not?" She raised an eyebrow. It wasn't exactly uncommon for a patient her to refuse talking to her, but made her job harder nonetheless. It made her crave for this tour to go by quickly, to avoid the inevitable awkwardness it would hold.

Xenra watched her file longingly, wanting to know what lies the Camp put into there. Perhaps she was a sociopath? Psychopath? She needed to find a cover to hide her... Situation. Xenra reached for the file to read it. She might be able to learn about her real self in that one file.

Bai stepped back. She had no idea what Xenra was pulling, but if she learned anything from working here, it couldn't be good. "Please use your words." She ordered, slipping the file into her bag, away from prying eyes. Who knew what Xenra would do to it? Burn it or tear it, she was sure.

A low growl came from Xenra's throat, and she reached for the bag. She refused to speak to this woman, knowing she was hiding things. Somber probably knew some big secret and was hiding it.

Priscilla Kawachi

After awakening in a bedroom on a little prison room,Priscilla look around terrified scratching her hair "Goddammit,they caught me..." she whisper before getting up from her bed and put on some clothes running outside...They were no escape.She sigh before walking off right between two person and look at them "Do you have any idea where i'm?"

@BreadSliceDawg00 @CardinalPotato

Bai backed up, getting worried for her life. The sight of Priscilla calmed her slightly. "Ah, you're in Insanity Camp, Dear. Uh, are you new?" She tried to keep control of Xenra at the same time.

Priscilla Kawachi

Priscilla eyes wide open at this news "What ?!" she look around before her attention get back on Bai "I'm not new ! I shouldn't be there in the first place."

"So this is insanity camp." Kamala says as she goes through her blue hair. "Well, time to get this over with..." Walking around camp doesn't seem that bad. I mean really, she doesn't see that many people here. "Maybe it's one of those exclusive camps..."

Tsun was walking through the halls with his usual cloth covering his mouth and stopping right under his nostrils, he scratched his aqua Blue hair as he was tired from waking up another day in this camp "how long have I been here?" He said only meeting repeated whispers he could here from the spirits all around him. As he made his why towards Bai the head of the camp he only waved with no emotion on his face not that he would have shown any in the first place.

A guard went up to Xenra and pulled her off of Somber. Xenra pulled away and walked off, brushing off her clothes. She examined the intense structure of the building, hoping for an escape. Even with her sharp eye, the building was clearly inescapable. Xenra hated it. What caught her eye was the boy with bright blue hair. She followed him curiously. Why did he have a cloth? And the voices around him... Who were they?

@Eternal Eclipse

Stun was walking down each corridor making his way to the mess hall to eat since no one would be hear at this time to watch him eat. As he was walking he kept hearing he heard something and he amplified his hearing to hear someone heart beat close by and when he turned he saw a girl with violet type eyes, black hair, a purplish shirt with the left shoulder hanging right below her shoulder with a tank top under it the same. As he looked at her the voices kept saying 'Strange' one after another like 50 people were saying it he just kept looking and waved at the girl in front of him.

@CardinalPotato

Glad she was no longer being attacked, Bai turned her attention to Priscilla. "Everyone has a reason for being here. Let me just find your file..." Back to rummaging through them. This was a pretty busy day, actually. Usually, she was in her office, playing mobile games. But not today.

@NickTonCutter

Priscilla Kawachi

Priscilla couldn't believe it when Bai talk about a file,she show a angry face towards her "WHAT?!A file ???I'm not a animals,you don't have the right to put me on some documents !" Since Priscilla was little,she try to bounce towards Bai to steal her file.

@BreadSliceDawg00

Bai, thoroughly annoyed by the many attacks, simply backed off. "I never called you an animal, but I have to have basic information of each person enrolled."

Xenra walked by Tsun, tensing slightly. She took a quick look over him as she pulled her left sleeve up. Heat seemed to radiate off her body. Without saying a word, she continued her mission to find an escape. Her thick braid swayed softly as she jogged around the building.

@Eternal Eclipse

Users who are viewing this thread