Insanity Camp (Open For Pretty Much Forever)

Priscilla Kawachi

Priscilla cross her arms smirking toward Bai "I'm not enrolled here.Plus i don't even know your name.The basic information about me : Open the door and set me free ! "

@BreadSliceDawg00

"Well...." Kamala saw a tree in ths distance, it looked rather comfy. So, she walks over to the tree and sat on it's truck, laying her back on it. "This is really nice..."

Priscilla Kawachi

Since Bai wasn't trick by Priscilla plan,she try to use another skill out of her.She get on her knees supplying Bai making fake tears "I supply you madam...I'm not here !I'm sure the guards just take a wrong person ! I'm innocent !"

@BreadSliceDawg00

Stun looked at the girl curiously and followed her keeping up with a light jog. "Is she trying to escape" he thought and started chuckling to himself silently while also maintaing a distance because it was getting hotter and hotter the closer he got.

@CardinalPotato

"Uh hu..." Bai gave up trying to talk to the prissy girl and walked off. She decided to take a small break, walking around the camp.

A light form of darkness was gathering in Kamala's hand. Since she was relaxing playing with her dark powers would put her in greater ease. Eventually, she put fire in the darkness, creating dark fire. She stares into it's flame's for a short while before seeing a woman walking around camp. "Whoa... she got a nice bust. Gotta be 73cm at most." Kamala thought as she stares at the woman from a distance.

@BreadSliceDawg00 ((You can ignore me if you wish, just noticing you walking by.))

Xenra was bothered. She didn't like that the boy could tell the stupid Somber girl about her escape plans. "That's what I get for following him," she mumbled to herself. "I swear, I'm gonna get myself killed in this goddamn building..."

@Eternal Eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:
Bai saw Kamala and sat by her. "Hello." She hoped this person wasn't as mental as most here. Since most teachers were older than her and students hated her, she usually did not have much company.

@Angelostar4

She let her dark flame vanish, and look at the girl that sat next to her. "Heya." Kamala gave this girl a soft smile as she examines her features.

@BreadSliceDawg00

"Hmmm... who knows." Kamala says not really caring all that much. "If we didn't, my name is Kamala." She puts a hand on her chest.

Kamala looked at Somber for a little bit when she said Ms. "Huh... you work here? But you look only one year older than me."

Kamala stood up with a surprised look on her face. "I can understand working here.... but isn't someone young as you making this place kinda of..." She tries to find the right phrase of words to not insult her. "Farfetched?"

Opal was was sitting in the corner looking at her bear." This place is really big right Mr.pickles?" The bear was silent. "Thank you Mr.pickles." She replied.

BreadSliceDawg00 said:
She liked the calm demeanor of Kamala, but was quickly called to go do something. "Um, sorry, I have to go." She felt bad for leaving.
@Angelostar4
Kamala put up a peace sign. "Later Ms.Somber. Don't let your beautiful self get hurt now."

Xenra ended up outside, brushing a few dirt particles off her jeans. She ran by Bai and grabbed hold of her bag. "I need my file," she said, her voice steady.

@BreadSliceDawg00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back