Insanity Camp (Open For Pretty Much Forever)

Stun kept following the girl and ended up outside to where she tried to steal Bai's bag and sat at the table Bai and another girl were sitting at.

@everybody

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wonder if this place have any cookies..." Opal got up and started searching for the treat.

Stun got up with Opal not wanting to be caught up in the mess with the two fighting ladies witch could prove fatal. As he walked up to her he tapped on her shoulder to get her attention.

Stun took out a little white board about the size of his and from his hockey and drew on it with a dry erase marker before turning it to Opal saying 'Yes'.

Xenra didn't find anything new, so just tossed it back to Bai and walked off. She passed by Tsun and Opal to find food. A slight 80-degree fahrenheit wave emitted from her body.

As Opal said to show her where the food was Stun made a motion with his hand to follow him, but that same girl that was following him at first passed him with a lot of heat so his spirits started acting up hissing a bit but he calmed them down mentally saying there is no danger. As he got back on track he waved his hand towards Opal again to follow him to the mess hall, but looked back at Bai quickly.

Bai clutched it close, then went off to her job, pissed. Should she punish Xenra? Was it even worth the trouble? She saw Stun and made a quick nod, slowing down. "Need anything?"

Xenra winced at the hissing. "Could you please tell your spirits to shut up?" she asked in a smooth voice. "They're messing with my emotions, and when I have emotions I get hotter."

@Eternal Eclipse

Last edited by a moderator:
Stun nodded no at Bai with a smirk under his mask 'somethings never change here I guess' he thought while walking before the girl before said something about his spirits hissing maybe she had great hearing or some attachment with paranormal but as he brought his eyes back to her she was already walking off. So he looked back to Opal and stuck his hand out to the little girl.

@Pip @CardinalPotato @BreadSliceDawg00

Stun rubbed the top of the Opals head and kept leading her to the mess hall when they got there Stun wrote on the white board 'Go ask for cookies at the lunch line' soon after writing that he let go of Opals hand and sat down at a nearby lunch table.

Xenra found some food and ate in a shadowy corner. She was interested in Tsun. He seemed to be alike to her, with strange sounds and unnatural occurrings.

Bai continued checking up on people, until her stomach got loud enough for her to stop and eat. She chose to ignore other people there as she did so.

Opal ran up to the the lunch line and got a small chocolate chip cookie. She then sat down and plopped the teddy bear on the table."Eat up!" She then pertended to feed the bear with the cookie.

Xenra slipped into a seat in front of Tsum. "Sorry for being a dumbass," she said. He voice sounded much softer than her last comment. "I don't normally talk to people unless I really have to or unless they're really interesting. I'm Xenra." She held out a hand.

Tsun nodded at Xenra saying he understood what she meant about the talking to random people she didn't know. So he stuck out his hand while holding the white board in the other that had 'Tsun' on it. After he shook her hand he saw Opal sitting close pretend feeding a teddy bear and saw Bai sitting by herself which was wierd to him.

"Man... this is golden!" Kamala thought as she still sitting around next to the tree. "Though I wonder... maybe I should go talk to them? Nah. I'll just rest here some more." She got even more comfortable on the tree, now sliding her back off the truck and on the grass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back